BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chelsey H.
Have tried so many whitening products, these are by far the most convenient!
Super simple to use, and not uncomfortable like some other methods. And the results are noticeable early one, definitely one of my favourite whitening methods.
Chloe P.
Honestly, I saw results after the first use.

I have always been obsessed with my teeth and trying home remedies to get them more white. I was never able to get them to be what I wanted.

As soon as I used this product I saw results, and fast!

Yes, drool does happen, but this will happen with most at home teeth whitening products.

The price is amazing for the results that I got from them.

My teeth have not had any problems and continue to get whiter with each time. I will be getting these again.
Alison B.
Sherbrooke
Pretty basic strips. Don't use them everyday because I find that my teeth feel a little weird during the process (I generally don't have sensitive teeth). Also, be forewarned, a surprising side effect is that you will triple the amount of salive you normally produce when you have the strips on. I felt like a bulldog!
Jasmine G.
AJAX, ON
Great product! They make my teeth evenly white, only use them every few months to just maintain the bright white I like my teeth to be. My only complaint is the taste is pretty awful and sometimes makes my teeth a little sensitive for the rest of the day.i like them though, way overpriced though for what it is.
Lauren M.
North Bay , ON
I definitely didn't need the whole package to get the job done! After about three days I could already notice a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. The strips are easy to use and only have to be worn for 30 minutes. My only concern is that my teeth were a little bit sensitive after using this product.
Haya A.
its a really good product but its not that stable on the teeth, at first it'll feel a little weird and tingly then after a few times you will get used to it. if you have sensitive teeth do not use this product! i would buy it again but not as much as i used to
Fatima K.
These whitening strips are pricey but my oh my do they work! Follow the instructions on the pack correctly and trust me you'll have the shiniest, whitest teeth in no time! It's actually amazing, better than going in to the dentists for some even pricier treatment.
Ally R.
I love using these for special events they make your teeth super white just after the first use. But I do find that I get some serious sensitivity following using them. I would recommend them just because they're some of the least expensive options on the market
Katrina l.
Bought from Walmart for under $20. Great product, it stays on your teeth pretty well but I wouldn't advise talking too much or drinking a lot while they are on. They are fast working and strong without feeling too uncomfortable on your teeth
Aaron K.
Liverpool
I loved this product it made my teeth alot white within one week, i bought it from ebay but you can also buy it from stores. It was my first time using this product and i found it to be very effective. I would buy this prodict again and i do reccomend it.
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?