BY CREST #17 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alanis H.
Edinburgh , Edinburgh
These are actually great. Was sceptical at first & also scared to buy when I was in America due to some people suffering from bad sensitivity. I found if you do get sensitivity- pace them out a little bit and use sensitive toothpaste and your fine. From one box my teeth are much whiter which has given me confidence, will be re ordering from caliewhite.com!
sara s.
This product is totally amazing its quality is super and very effective ❤️ cant imagine my day without it
With a good price too
Love it ❤️ i will buy it again and again.
Sarah F.
Queens Drive, Larbert
I swear by Crest white strips to whiten my teeth! There not easy for me to get tho in the UK and aren't the cheapest either but the results are fab, I now have my sister and mum buying them.
Mercedes M.
Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock
Absolutely hooked on these! I use them every few months when my teeth need a little sparkle and they never disappoint. Easy to use once you get the swing of it
Narimene C.
In the beginning, when I bought these I honestly thought they would just make my teeth really sensitive and wouldn't work. They aren't cheap either, so I was very nervous to actually use this product but I have used them in the past and they truly do whiten my teeth! Sadly, i can't use them at the moment because I have braces in, but to anyone who would like an at-home whitening I would recommend this one!
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
This kit is very simple to use. It comes with two easy-to-use mouth trays that can be customised to fit your teeth, a tube of whitening gel, an accelerator fluid and a tube of Rapid White toothpaste. After applying the accelerator directly to your teeth using a sponge applicator, you simply pop the gel-filled trays into your mouth and leave them for five to 10 minutes before brushing your teeth with the toothpaste. Our tester found the trays comfortable to wear and was delighted with the results, even after just a few days – half the recommended treatment time – as it left teeth visibly whiter and cleaner.
Diana S.
Toronto, ON
This stuff works so well! I love crest white strips. I don't usually use the whole package at once, sometimes i'll stop for a few days/weeks and then use one or two more just so that it doesn't hurt my teeth as much. I love how crest has so many options (but I do wish that they would stop increasing how potent they are because it really does hurt the sensitivity of my teeth after using it once). You can easily find these on sale, and you don't realize how much of a difference it makes until you use them!
Michaela B.
These worked really well! I drink a lot of tea and found that my teeth sometimes looked a bit stained so I tried these whitening strips and they made my teeth look really nice! Its been about 5 months since I used them and I can still see that my teeth are whiter than they use to be. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a cheap whitening product thats safe for sensitive teeth
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
These whitening bands are the best, I have used them many times and their results are incredible, it leaves the teeth very white after its application, to the second bandit you can notice the difference, it is the best if you can not pay for a tooth whitening in the dentist and it does not hurt you is dental enamel, I would still buy them although they are a bit expensive, I highly recommend them
Chelsey H.
Have tried so many whitening products, these are by far the most convenient!
Super simple to use, and not uncomfortable like some other methods. And the results are noticeable early one, definitely one of my favourite whitening methods.
Janai S.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?