BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chanel D.
Fort Erie, ON
I've bought these over and over again. I haven't used them in 2 years because I had braces and couldn't, but now I am ready to repurchase. I always saw a difference after a few uses. I took a star off because I hated how gooey they were taking them off, and the taste was awful. It does make your teeth very sensitive, so watch out.
Beisnel V.
Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
sara s.
This product is totally amazing its quality is super and very effective ❤️ cant imagine my day without it
With a good price too
Love it ❤️ i will buy it again and again.
Erin H.
Acton, ON
They made my teeth very very sensitive and would cause me to get what felt almost like tooth aches. Only started once I started using them. Does work and whiten teeth a bit but the texture and taste it something to get used to.
Sarah F.
Falkirk, Stirlingshire
I swear by Crest white strips to whiten my teeth! There not easy for me to get tho in the UK and aren't the cheapest either but the results are fab, I now have my sister and mum buying them.
Mercedes M.
Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock
Absolutely hooked on these! I use them every few months when my teeth need a little sparkle and they never disappoint. Easy to use once you get the swing of it
Narimene C.
In the beginning, when I bought these I honestly thought they would just make my teeth really sensitive and wouldn't work. They aren't cheap either, so I was very nervous to actually use this product but I have used them in the past and they truly do whiten my teeth! Sadly, i can't use them at the moment because I have braces in, but to anyone who would like an at-home whitening I would recommend this one!
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
This kit is very simple to use. It comes with two easy-to-use mouth trays that can be customised to fit your teeth, a tube of whitening gel, an accelerator fluid and a tube of Rapid White toothpaste. After applying the accelerator directly to your teeth using a sponge applicator, you simply pop the gel-filled trays into your mouth and leave them for five to 10 minutes before brushing your teeth with the toothpaste. Our tester found the trays comfortable to wear and was delighted with the results, even after just a few days – half the recommended treatment time – as it left teeth visibly whiter and cleaner.
Diana S.
Toronto, ON
This stuff works so well! I love crest white strips. I don't usually use the whole package at once, sometimes i'll stop for a few days/weeks and then use one or two more just so that it doesn't hurt my teeth as much. I love how crest has so many options (but I do wish that they would stop increasing how potent they are because it really does hurt the sensitivity of my teeth after using it once). You can easily find these on sale, and you don't realize how much of a difference it makes until you use them!
Michaela B.
These worked really well! I drink a lot of tea and found that my teeth sometimes looked a bit stained so I tried these whitening strips and they made my teeth look really nice! Its been about 5 months since I used them and I can still see that my teeth are whiter than they use to be. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a cheap whitening product thats safe for sensitive teeth
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?