BY CREST #17 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jillian S.
Toledo, OH
Good way to whiten your teeth without paying a lot of money for professional whitening
Sydney S.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are so hard to keep on your teeth! Results were there but they were such a mess!
Ashley L.
Newport News, VA
I would recommend these to anyone! After the first use I noticed a difference! Amazing!
Shelly B.
Athol, MA
Worked well and noticed a difference after first application. Family uses quite often.
Sarah A.
Oxford, PA
Me and everyone that have used these that I've known. Have loved them. Use these often
Whitney M.
Grand Prairie, TX
I seen a difference, but I wouldn't rebuy. Didn't make enough difference for the money.
Susanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
It works but leaves my teeth and gums sensitive so I can't use it as often as I want.
Mariana L.
Durham, NC
Got my teeth so white. Didn't hurt my gum and it's easy to use. Highly recommend!
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Unfortunately, I couldn’t use this product as directed considering it was too harsh on my gum and teeth. They became extremely sensitive after only 2 days...for that reason I prefer using he 3D toothpaste Luxe!!
Lily C.
I’ve repurchased this multiple times and will continue to. It is amazing i use it everyday until i run out then don’t buy it for a while until my teeth start to yellow. You notice a dramatic difference in your teeth! makes them so white !! love it and it’s affordable
Janai S.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?