BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Olivia V.
Bemidji
The Crest 3D Whitening Strips  are amazing! I use them every  months and my teeth are noticeably whiter. My teeth are quite sensitive, and they are very sensitive after I do a treatment, but only for a little bit.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I’m conflicted about this product. I used it every single day religiously and I saw a slight difference but it never fully whitened my teeth like promised. It’s also quite pricey so I don’t think I would recommend this one.
Shayla R.
Hodges, SC
Absolute loveeeeeee this product!!!!! It worked so fast. I wash astonished at the results. You can get this anywhere !!!! I use it usually two times a day. And I would definitely recommend it to all of my friends.
Suzette G.
I love these! Compared to the other white strips in the Crest line, these are much easier to adhere to my teeth and stay in place. They sort of feel like heavy duty stickers but they do not hurt to remove and are easy to get off the clear wrapper that holds them. I can precisely put them on the teeth that I want to whiten, let them sit, and remove them without any weird gunk or sticky mess. I am always left with white teeth! Besides the fact that these strips whiten my teeth, another awesome part about them is I have never felt any tooth sensitivity or gum pain. With other whiteners I've used in the past during the whitening process my gums will burn, but not with these. I always give tens to products I use because they really do work, and this one delivers! I expect teeth whiteners to be expensive but with all the great coupons Crest has I always catch a good deal. I will always purchase these because they really make my teeth white and I never have any tooth/gum sensitivity. Yay!
Alessia P.
Bethlehem, PA
I used this twice in different years and my smile is still beautifully white! I have also been using Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint for as long as I can remember
MK J.
I gave these a try for a few weeks, but I just did not see any improvement in my teeth like I hoped for. I don’t think this is a bad brand, but this particular item just did not benefit me.
Paige W.
Wichita
These are the best whitening strips I’ve ever used! I saw results after the first time using them! They’re pretty pricy but the results are for sure worth the extra cash
Ashley M.
The first time I used, they made my teeth extremely sensitive, but I did notice a differnce. I left the strips on for about an hour or so and they really worked.
Jasmine G.
I believe I used two of these in the past thinking I could make my already white teeth blinding- well don't do it babes! After words i had nothing but painful regret because It caused my teeth to become sensitive and I couldn't even drink refreshing water because it was too cold!! Don't buy these strips I didn't even see a difference anyway. I suggest you stick to whitening mouthwashes those are more gentle and work! No toothpaste in the world has made a difference for me but mouthwashes so so with continued use. Brushing twice a day is my secret and believe me I get asked a lot how I maintain such white teeth. Take my advice don't brush hard just be religious with your oral care and keeping up with checkups at your local dentist !
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Love how these whiten my daily coffee stained teeth but I could not go through the entire box I only end up using about 3 strips before my enamel hurt so bad and were super sensitive for a long time. About after a month it wore off, maybe ill try again if it only focuses in the front part not the back part of the teeth.
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?