BY CREST #34 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alessia P.
Bethlehem, PA
I used this twice in different years and my smile is still beautifully white! I have also been using Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint for as long as I can remember
Jasmine G.
I believe I used two of these in the past thinking I could make my already white teeth blinding- well don't do it babes! After words i had nothing but painful regret because It caused my teeth to become sensitive and I couldn't even drink refreshing water because it was too cold!! Don't buy these strips I didn't even see a difference anyway. I suggest you stick to whitening mouthwashes those are more gentle and work! No toothpaste in the world has made a difference for me but mouthwashes so so with continued use. Brushing twice a day is my secret and believe me I get asked a lot how I maintain such white teeth. Take my advice don't brush hard just be religious with your oral care and keeping up with checkups at your local dentist !
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Love how these whiten my daily coffee stained teeth but I could not go through the entire box I only end up using about 3 strips before my enamel hurt so bad and were super sensitive for a long time. About after a month it wore off, maybe ill try again if it only focuses in the front part not the back part of the teeth.
Tisha M.
['Noble', ''], OK
These whitestrips will make your teeth white when you follow the instructions. They're easy to use and figure out, but they tend to slide off of your teeth if you're not careful. The reason for the 3 star rating is due to the sensitivity that it causes. After using, my teeth starting getting very sensitive to anything cold, and I even got sharp pains in my teeth (which has never happened before). Though I would recommend these for white teeth, I'd also recommend to be careful when using.
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
This product does a wonderful job at whitening some teeth! I purchased mine at walmart! Although to get these white teeth my gums go through a lot. It met my expectations but I wasn't thinking it would irritate my gums like it did! 30 minutes seems like a long time when the irritation going on! But like i said before does a great job at whitening my teeth! Yes I would probably buy them again! I recommend them, just beware it can cause some irritation, or well it did for me!
Ashton N.
This product never really worked for me. I could see a slight difference in my teeth, but I never got great results. The taste was disgusting and almost unbearable. I also had a hard time keeping the strips on me teeth, they would always slide all over. This could be why I did not get great results from this product. I would not purchase these again.
Alyssa F.
Beaverton, OR
If you're looking for pearly whites, you'll get them using these strips! They're easy to use, can go about other activities while they're processing, etc. The power of the peroxide make my teeth sensitive for more than a day or so, so I don't use this product often, as much as I'd like to have whiter teeth. The sensitivity to coolness is slightly irritating. I would suggest these strips to friends, but warn them about the effects!
Rebecca P.
Franklinton, LA
My dentist recommended these to me after I got my braces off. I've seen a good difference since then. I love them. They give me confidence when I smile. Here's a picture of how white my teeth are currently!
Lily L.
I personally loved these whiten strips because I felt like I saw a difference. My teeth weren't as white as I'd like it so I bought these strips. My teeth were stained from tea and some acidic beverages. It was nice to see some of that lifted from my teeth! Although it wasn't as white as I'd like, I would repurchase and keep on whitening my teeth!
Elizabeth S.
I absolutely loved using this product. It whitened my teeth a few shades and everyone commented. Friends, family, even strangers. It was so easy to use. I put them on as I was getting ready for work in the morning and took them off before leaving. They made a huge difference and I highly recommend. I was skeptical, but am now a believer.
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?