BY CREST #11 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ornisha C.
Staten Island, NY
I would highly recommend this project to everyone. Very inexpensive and I love using it!!
Shelly B.
Athol, MA
Worked well and noticed a difference after first application. Family uses quite often.
Sarah A.
Oxford, PA
Me and everyone that have used these that I've known. Have loved them. Use these often
Jillian S.
Toledo, OH
Good way to whiten your teeth without paying a lot of money for professional whitening
Sydney S.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are so hard to keep on your teeth! Results were there but they were such a mess!
Ashley L.
Newport News, VA
I would recommend these to anyone! After the first use I noticed a difference! Amazing!
Whitney M.
Grand Prairie, TX
I seen a difference, but I wouldn't rebuy. Didn't make enough difference for the money.
Susanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
It works but leaves my teeth and gums sensitive so I can't use it as often as I want.
Mariana L.
Durham, NC
Got my teeth so white. Didn't hurt my gum and it's easy to use. Highly recommend!
Alanis H.
Edinburgh , Edinburgh
These are actually great. Was sceptical at first & also scared to buy when I was in America due to some people suffering from bad sensitivity. I found if you do get sensitivity- pace them out a little bit and use sensitive toothpaste and your fine. From one box my teeth are much whiter which has given me confidence, will be re ordering from caliewhite.com!
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?