BY CREST #34 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
hannah l.
Rosalia, WA
I've always had yellow teeth since as long as i can remember and using this and the toothpaste i feel that i can smile again!
Rebecca T.
3d whitestirpes are pricey but they do work amazing. At first it's a little harsh because your teeth needs to get used to it.
Shae R.
These strips are easy to apply to teeth. I haven't had any problems with sensitivity you might get from using other brands.
Joanna J.
Galivants Ferry, SC
I was really impressed with this tooth whitening an it only takes a couple of times.You will be impressed to just try it.
Michelle C.
Chillicothe, OH
I like the strips because it dramatically whitens teeth for alot less then a dentist office and the price isn't too much
Casey S.
Magna, UT
So easy to use and amazing results! My pearly whites are actually pearly white again, and I am a daily coffee drinker.
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
I used the entire pack and really only noticed minimal improvement. My teeth also became somewhat sensitive after use.
Sydney R.
Lincoln, NE
love them!! tether get whiter every time i use them! absolutely recommend for anyone that wants to try a teeth whitener
These easy to use whitening strips are perfect to use while you're finishing up getting ready and they really do work
Linda J.
This makes my teeth at least 3 to 4 shades whiter. Easy to use and very effective in getting long lasting results..
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?