BY CREST #17 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsay G.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I've paid for the dentist match to your teeth whitening trays and gel, and these strips work just as well and are t as expensive
Marquetta H.
Bremen, IN
My teeth became very white using these. Although I did notice my teeth become for sensitive and very fragile so I stopped using
Crystal A.
little rock
Great for teeth. They really do work. I know most be sceptical about things like this, but its a must try. You cant go wrong
stephanie W.
Staunton, VA
Thebfirst time i used these I couldnt believe my eyes. My teeth were so much whiter. It took no time for the results to show
Rebecca T.
3d whitestirpes are pricey but they do work amazing. At first it's a little harsh because your teeth needs to get used to it.
Sydney T.
For an at home whitening system, this works pretty well. It does leave my teeth feeling a little sensitive after use, though
Amillia S.
Windsor, CA
Love!! it really works, and its worth the money! Deff recommend it to people who want to to whiten their teeth! easy to use!
hannah l.
Rosalia, WA
I've always had yellow teeth since as long as i can remember and using this and the toothpaste i feel that i can smile again!
Shae R.
These strips are easy to apply to teeth. I haven't had any problems with sensitivity you might get from using other brands.
Michelle C.
Chillicothe, OH
I like the strips because it dramatically whitens teeth for alot less then a dentist office and the price isn't too much
Janai S.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?