BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Casey S.
Magna, UT
So easy to use and amazing results! My pearly whites are actually pearly white again, and I am a daily coffee drinker.
These easy to use whitening strips are perfect to use while you're finishing up getting ready and they really do work
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
Love them noticed two days in that my teeth were a lot more white perfect for sensitive teeth I love this product .
Abbie N.
Brigham City, UT
These keep my teeth nice and white! I never have to worry about having yellow teeth. Plus you can't beat the price.
Sara W.
Los Angeles, CA
These are great strips. I have sensitive teeth and gums, and my mouth feels great. My smile has never been whiter.
Linda J.
This makes my teeth at least 3 to 4 shades whiter. Easy to use and very effective in getting long lasting results..
Devon S.
Evansville
Definitely had whiter teeth but don't use too often or you may experience sensitivity. Overall loved the results!
Elissa C.
Franklin, TN
My favorite strips! So easy to apply and you just throw them away when you're done. No tooth discomfort or pain.
Marie C.
DENVER, CO
Product works but does cause me temporay sensitivity. Good for a touch ups between dentist whitening treatments.
Mikala G.
Schofield, WI
Crest 3D White Vivid Teeth Whitening Strips go above and beyond! I've never been so confident about my smile!ūüėĀ
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?