BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Just enough to give you teeth that perfect white shade you've always wanted. I use this twice a week to keep it up. Highly recommend!
Ashley R.
Ringgold, GA
They work ok, but not as great as other brands i've tried before. They do not leave your teeth feeling weird though, so thats a plus!
Mary
Atlanta, GA
Easy to use and leaves minimal amount of residue. Stays on nicely and doesn't move around too much. Takes a few uses to see results.
Sarah P.
Benton, KY
These strips really work! You can really start to see a difference in about 3 days. They can leave your teeth very sensitive though
Chrystal G.
Gig Harbor, WA
Helps lift stains from constant coffee drinking and former smoking stains as well! Doesn't leave my teeth feeling sensitive at all!
Shawnessey A.
Worcester
These definitely work. Worth the pricey price, but don't keep them on your teeth for too long or else you might get sensitive teeth
Lindsay G.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I've paid for the dentist match to your teeth whitening trays and gel, and these strips work just as well and are t as expensive
Deff leaves teeth whiter and brighter but sometimes causes sensitivity and the taste isn't the best but totally worth the results
Amber D.
Boyd, TX
These are great to use while doing chores around the house. I like them because I can get stuff done while getting pearly whites!
Stephanie M.
Oxford, NC
I love the vivid white whitening strips!! I am a coffee drinker and they help to keep my pearly whites white!! One of my favs!!!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?