BY CREST #17 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amina Q.
Malden, MA
These definitely work! You notice an instant whitening effect right after you use it. I use it not too often because I have sensitive teeth.
April B.
Marion, SC
Love these white strips! They leave your teeth looking beautifully white! Overall love this product. I sill be repurchasing in the future!
Kylie W.
Weed, CA
My teeth are visibly whiter and I smile more now! So easy to use and so worth it! I have sensitive teeth and these didn't bother me at all.
Sara J.
Round rock , TX
I love these teeth whitening strips. They actually do work and they do make the teeth white. My teeth were a lot whiter after using them.
Pamela G.
Fruithurst, AL
I love the crest white strips! I can usually see results in only one or two sessions. There are a lot of strips, but it can last awhile!
Kaitlyn R.
These helped my teeth get the white I wanted. I used whitening tooth paste but they needed a little extra help! These strips were perfect
Dominique G.
Little Rock, AR
I use these every other day. But they are quite effective. I love them. They have helped my smile get to the pearly white they are today.
Mallory D.
Richmond, VA
These made my teeth a bit lighter in the first and second use, but after that it seemed to plateau. It was disappointing for the price.
Jeni R.
Crestline, OH
Amazing product could've tasted better but it surely whitened my teeth just wish it wouldn't leave my teeth feeling so sensitive after.
Mary
Atlanta, GA
Easy to use and leaves minimal amount of residue. Stays on nicely and doesn't move around too much. Takes a few uses to see results.
Janai S.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?