BY CREST #34 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole H.
LOVE crest white strips!!! I use these all the time and they do work! These are better than any other competitors brand. Pricey, but worth it!
Paisley D.
Albertville, MN
I think they really make a difference once you use them for a period of time. I love these whitening strips and will always come back to them!!
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
These were not good. They burned my teeth so much and there weren't any results even after several uses. Way too pricey for something horrible
Amina Q.
['Malden', 'MA'], MA
These definitely work! You notice an instant whitening effect right after you use it. I use it not too often because I have sensitive teeth.
Yas S.
Portland, OR
Would not recommend. I have tried to apply numerous strips, and I don't really see a difference between before I put the strips on and after.
Kylie W.
Weed, CA
My teeth are visibly whiter and I smile more now! So easy to use and so worth it! I have sensitive teeth and these didn't bother me at all.
April B.
Marion, SC
Love these white strips! They leave your teeth looking beautifully white! Overall love this product. I sill be repurchasing in the future!
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
I love these teeth whitening strips. They actually do work and they do make the teeth white. My teeth were a lot whiter after using them.
Dominique G.
Little Rock, AR
I use these every other day. But they are quite effective. I love them. They have helped my smile get to the pearly white they are today.
Pamela G.
Fruithurst, AL
I love the crest white strips! I can usually see results in only one or two sessions. There are a lot of strips, but it can last awhile!
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?