BY CREST #17 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I love the crest 3D white strips. Even though my teeth are sensitive, these strips aren't so bad. You definitely notice a difference after using
Joanna S.
River Grove, IL
These white strips are the best. They work fast and you see instant results. Use them once a day for two weeks and you'll notice the difference!
Margaret S.
Royal Oak, MI
i use these about 2-3 times a month and they do make a difference. ever since i started using these my teeth have become noticeably more white
Amanda A.
The Dalles, OR
Have been using these for years and have had no problems what so ever can't complain my teeth have always been sensitive and this product helps
Nicole H.
LOVE crest white strips!!! I use these all the time and they do work! These are better than any other competitors brand. Pricey, but worth it!
Abby C.
Nixa, MO
Works ok but the straps don't stay on very well. I probably wouldn't spend the money to get them again and I probably wouldn't recommend them.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
These were not good. They burned my teeth so much and there weren't any results even after several uses. Way too pricey for something horrible
Paisley D.
Albertville, MN
I think they really make a difference once you use them for a period of time. I love these whitening strips and will always come back to them!!
Kasey W.
Buellton, CA
Great product doess the job very well. Leaves your teeth much whiter than before. Doesn't take long before you start to see incredible results.
Yas S.
Portland, OR
Would not recommend. I have tried to apply numerous strips, and I don't really see a difference between before I put the strips on and after.
Janai S.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?