BY CREST #19 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caitlin C.
Mt Sterling, KY
Perfect for a quick whitening session. Takes no time. I could visibly see a difference in my teeth just after a couple of uses. Little pricey, but worth it!
shannon k.
Morrisville, PA
These whiten teeth very well. However the one con is that I can only use a few per week as they make my teeth very temperature sensitive if used as directed.
Bailey M.
Cabot , Ar
This product works wonders!! I'm obsessed with keeping my teeth white, and this is my go to product! Easy to use and keeps your hands free while whitening
Lindsey B.
Maple Valley, WA
It worked ok. I noticed a difference but I'm not sure others would notice. Maybe that's a good thing? Didn't make my teeth sensitive and easy application.
Ashley H.
These are amazing. They're not the best for sensitive teeth, but they worked great. I've only used them a couple times and I can already see a difference
Ashley A.
White strips definitely help whiten teeth fast. I don't use them very often but after awhile all the coffee builds up and its nice to use as a refresher.
Skyler G.
Sulphur, OK
The results of these strips were good, but they hurt my teeth very badly! They made my teeth and gums sensitive. To me, the beauty wasn't worth the pain!
Sonia E.
I want to keep my teeth white so I tried he Crest strips. I did not care for them too much. They slipped around n my mouth and I didn't like the taste.
Shelby D.
Yukon
This product keeps my teeth nice and white. I only use once a week and it keeps them nice and pretty. I would recommend this product to someone else.
Samantha H.
Works extremely well. You see results quickly but have to keep up with it. Did have slight discomfort and experienced mild sensitivity but goes away
Janai S.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?