BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
As a coffee drinker, it's hard to keep your teeth looking white. These white strips really do the trick!! They do make my teeth sensitive if I do them too close together so I wait 3 days in between each use and have no problem. My teeth have never been whiter.
Rebecca T.
3d whitestirpes are pricey but they do work amazing. At first it's a little harsh because your teeth needs to get used to it.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
I need to continue to use these but so far so good. They don't cause me any sensitivity and don't really feel like anything while in use, they dont sting or smell funny. They are easy to apply to your mouth and don't seem to irritate my gums or teeth.
Abbie N.
Brigham City, UT
These keep my teeth nice and white! I never have to worry about having yellow teeth. Plus you can't beat the price.
Fatima G.
Toledo, OH
This is so great. Like words can't describe. Honestly the price is kinda ehhhh too much but you know it's worth it honestly. Use them wisely and you'll love the end result. Has a good amount too and they last. Great product.
Patti P.
Miramar Beach, FL
My go to whitening system. Does not irritate my gums. Easily whitens 1-2 shades, removing surface stains.
Alex G.
Memphis, TN
This product does exactly what it says it will do, but if you have sensitive teeth at all you will need to take it slower. I used these every other day for around 2 weeks and noticed visible whitening. Other people noticed too! these are easy to use and affordable compared to other options.
Brittany L.
Lake Mary, FL
I love how simple this product is. My teeth remain white after I use this. White teeth are important to me and I get compliments regularly since using this product
Lindsay L.
my teeth have never been better. The compliments I received were endless and I bought it out of pure curiosity. I am now a repeat user and saw a huge difference. I always recommend this to everybody i know.
Ashley A.
White strips definitely help whiten teeth fast. I don't use them very often but after awhile all the coffee builds up and its nice to use as a refresher.
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?