BY CREST #40 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren S.
Syosset, NY
Just ok product. Could be better, could be worse. I did see a sign of improvement but also could have seen more for the amount of time they tell you to use it.
Caitlin C.
WINCHESTER, KY
Perfect for a quick whitening session. Takes no time. I could visibly see a difference in my teeth just after a couple of uses. Little pricey, but worth it!
Mihaela G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Good effect, whitened my teeth 2 tones, but I have to use constantly, else effect disappears. Sometimes, I have little irritations, but they disappear fast.
shannon k.
Morrisville, PA
These whiten teeth very well. However the one con is that I can only use a few per week as they make my teeth very temperature sensitive if used as directed.
Bailey M.
Cabot , Ar
This product works wonders!! I'm obsessed with keeping my teeth white, and this is my go to product! Easy to use and keeps your hands free while whitening
Lindsey B.
Maple Valley, WA
It worked ok. I noticed a difference but I'm not sure others would notice. Maybe that's a good thing? Didn't make my teeth sensitive and easy application.
Skyler G.
Sulphur, OK
The results of these strips were good, but they hurt my teeth very badly! They made my teeth and gums sensitive. To me, the beauty wasn't worth the pain!
Ashley A.
White strips definitely help whiten teeth fast. I don't use them very often but after awhile all the coffee builds up and its nice to use as a refresher.
Ashley H.
These are amazing. They're not the best for sensitive teeth, but they worked great. I've only used them a couple times and I can already see a difference
Sonia E.
I want to keep my teeth white so I tried he Crest strips. I did not care for them too much. They slipped around n my mouth and I didn't like the taste.
Janai S.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?