BY CREST #17 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kris K.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to be a heavy smoker and I've always drank coffee like my life depended on it. These strips worked wonders! After the first use I noticed a difference. They are a tad uncomfortable to wear but its not unbearable or painful. Be sure not to leave them on any longer than the suggested time though, I accidentally fell asleep with them on once and after I removed them my teeth were SUPER sensitive.
Tay S.
Orlando , FL
These stripes do work amazing and make my teeth super white. However, my teeth hurt and are extremely sensitive a day or two after using these strips. I’ve found using sensitive toothpaste helps but not completely.
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
I bought these strips on sale at Walgreens a week and a half ago (I’ve bought this brand of white strips years ago and remember liking them!) after using the first set, I did notice a difference in the color of my teeth. After a few hours, my teeth were pretty sensitive, but it went away the next day. I just used the 2nd pair today and am not having any issues now. I would recommend this product!
Amanda C.
Savannah, GA
I’ve tried multiple brands and whitening products and this product seems to work the best. I use them for about a week every three to five months to keep my teeth white!
Caitlin P.
Portland
Crest Whitening Strips really have helped my teeth get whiter and brighter. I have tried many at-home whitening products and this by far is my favorite.When used regularly it will really enhance your smile. They are a little pricey, so I don't buy them regularly, but so worth it!
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Price is so high but it does work very well. Confidence goes up a lot with white teeth! Will be purchasing in the future but with slight scoff at the price point.
Alison M.
Rock Island, IL
I find these to work extremely well. They do have a strange taste after removing, so I recommend brushing right after removal. I also find that sometimes they will slide around your teeth. But overall, if you use this product for about a week, you will begin seeing results.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
These whitening strips work great if you can't afford to go get your teeth professionally whitened at the dentist. Make sure to pay attention to the bleach concentration and well as how long you keep the strips on so that your teeth aren't super sensitive afterward.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I don't really like these. I don't like how they feel on my teeth and how long I have to leave them on. The taste is pretty bitter and awful and I don't see any difference in my teeth. They're expensive in my opinion as well. They're a no for me.
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
You don’t even have to use these everyday to notice a whiter smile! I use them once a week along with the whitening toothpaste and I’ve noticed a huge improvement in my smile. Definitely easy to use and only takes 30 minutes! They are awesome!
Janai S.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?