BY CREST #34 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alison M.
Rock Island, IL
I find these to work extremely well. They do have a strange taste after removing, so I recommend brushing right after removal. I also find that sometimes they will slide around your teeth. But overall, if you use this product for about a week, you will begin seeing results.
Jordan B.
['Hattiesburg', 'MS'], MS
These whitening strips work great if you can't afford to go get your teeth professionally whitened at the dentist. Make sure to pay attention to the bleach concentration and well as how long you keep the strips on so that your teeth aren't super sensitive afterward.
Janki B.
These are the only white strips that my teeth can work with. Not only do they drastically whiten my teeth, but they are the only strips in the collection that don’t make my teeth painfully sensitive while still being efficient at brightening my smile!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I don't really like these. I don't like how they feel on my teeth and how long I have to leave them on. The taste is pretty bitter and awful and I don't see any difference in my teeth. They're expensive in my opinion as well. They're a no for me.
Aimee C.
Racine , WI
You don’t even have to use these everyday to notice a whiter smile! I use them once a week along with the whitening toothpaste and I’ve noticed a huge improvement in my smile. Definitely easy to use and only takes 30 minutes! They are awesome!
Destiny M.
I use this once a month for about an hour and I really see a difference in my teeth every single time. I'm at the point of timing my treatments around the time I have to attend events, just to be sure my teeth are looking good.
Olivia V.
Bemidji
The Crest 3D Whitening Strips  are amazing! I use them every  months and my teeth are noticeably whiter. My teeth are quite sensitive, and they are very sensitive after I do a treatment, but only for a little bit.
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
I have used these time and time again. Whether I have an event coming up or just feel I need a boost, they never fail me. I used them since high school and would recommend them to anyone because of their fast acting effects.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I’m conflicted about this product. I used it every single day religiously and I saw a slight difference but it never fully whitened my teeth like promised. It’s also quite pricey so I don’t think I would recommend this one.
Shayla R.
Hodges, SC
Absolute loveeeeeee this product!!!!! It worked so fast. I wash astonished at the results. You can get this anywhere !!!! I use it usually two times a day. And I would definitely recommend it to all of my friends.
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?