BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alison M.
Rock Island, IL
I find these to work extremely well. They do have a strange taste after removing, so I recommend brushing right after removal. I also find that sometimes they will slide around your teeth. But overall, if you use this product for about a week, you will begin seeing results.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
These whitening strips work great if you can't afford to go get your teeth professionally whitened at the dentist. Make sure to pay attention to the bleach concentration and well as how long you keep the strips on so that your teeth aren't super sensitive afterward.
Taylor T.
Long Beach, CA
I never use anything else, this product works and works quickly. The process is obviously a little uncomfortable and sticky but that is to be expected. The taste is better than any other brand I have tried. I would give these 5 stars if the process was cleaner.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
This did not whiten my teeth like they say it will. It did whiten then a little bit but not much at all not like they say it will. So I was upset with this product.
Krista L.
Equality, AL
I don't really like these. I don't like how they feel on my teeth and how long I have to leave them on. The taste is pretty bitter and awful and I don't see any difference in my teeth. They're expensive in my opinion as well. They're a no for me.
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
You don’t even have to use these everyday to notice a whiter smile! I use them once a week along with the whitening toothpaste and I’ve noticed a huge improvement in my smile. Definitely easy to use and only takes 30 minutes! They are awesome!
Felisha T.
Burrton, KS
Where do I even start?!? I will always vouch for teeth whiteness, especially this one!! It was so effective even within my first strip. I’ve used this specific brand the last three times I’ve whitened my teeth! Go get it ASAP!!!
Destiny M.
I use this once a month for about an hour and I really see a difference in my teeth every single time. I'm at the point of timing my treatments around the time I have to attend events, just to be sure my teeth are looking good.
Katrina S.
Martinsburg, WV
I don't even use them everyday or the full 30 min and my teeth are so white. I get compliments all the time when I remember to stock up and use these and I only do it once a week for half the time because my teeth are sensitive.
Olivia V.
Bemidji
The Crest 3D Whitening Strips  are amazing! I use them every  months and my teeth are noticeably whiter. My teeth are quite sensitive, and they are very sensitive after I do a treatment, but only for a little bit.
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?