BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica S.
I use these twice a year to keep my teeth white. I love the results I get from them! Very effective!
Suzy G.
Plainview, NY
THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORKS!!! I started using this product paired with the Crest whitening toothpaste a week before my prom and it made my teeth look stunning with a few days to spare before the big day!! I felt no pain while using it an it was overall a very easy process.
shannon k.
Morrisville, PA
These whiten teeth very well. However the one con is that I can only use a few per week as they make my teeth very temperature sensitive if used as directed.
stephanie W.
Staunton, VA
Thebfirst time i used these I couldnt believe my eyes. My teeth were so much whiter. It took no time for the results to show
Margaret C.
Bonne Terre, MO
Movie star teeth!! This product is awsome. Works great , and affordable compared to whitening in the dental office. Love that i can wTch tv or clean the house while whitening my teeth. Love the priduct
Linda J.
This makes my teeth at least 3 to 4 shades whiter. Easy to use and very effective in getting long lasting results..
Amanda E.
Lake Hughes, CA
I used these strips religiously after I completed my Invisalign treatment. I have never tried any others as this was my first time whitening my teeth. They were not as effective as I had hoped for. To be honest I didn't really notice a difference. If I purchased again I would buy a stronger formula/maybe a longer time period of treatment.
Abby C.
Drummond, MT
These are the most amazing teeth whitening strips out there you see a difference in the first use. They do have a weird tastes to them but it doesn't bother me. I am a repeat user and would recommend this product to everyone.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
As a coffee drinker, it's hard to keep your teeth looking white. These white strips really do the trick!! They do make my teeth sensitive if I do them too close together so I wait 3 days in between each use and have no problem. My teeth have never been whiter.
Meghan D.
Middletown, NY
Awesome product! Years of coffee and smoking made my teeth more yellow than I'd like to see and there was noticeable change in a short period when using this product. I love to take care of my teeth now and I'm not embarassed to smile!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?