BY CREST #34 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elisheva P.
Boca Raton, FL
I really like these whitening strips, but they hurt my teeth and make them really sensitive. I usually space them out and use them occasionally. If I use them too much at once then my teeth get really sensitive.
Cristy T.
Potts Camp , MS
This strips the good stuff from your teeth! I would recommend getting a bleaching tray from your dentist. I'm the long run it will be way cheaper and be more affective
Bridget P.
I start to see a difference after just one use. I put them in at work while I'm at my desk to maintain my smile. They do cause a bit of sensitivity, but by far the least of all the other products I've tried.
Christina M.
Massapequa, NY
I have gotten so many compliments when I use this product. Very, very effective!! Only issue I ever have with it is it can make my teeth sensitive when I use it every day. Sometimes I have to skip days.
Effective product, I can definitely notice the difference after a few days. Easy to use, I just wish the taste it leaves in your mouth was less harsh. It goes away quickly but is still slightly unpleasant
Katie L.
Maineville, OH
Love these!! They work so fast and the results are outstanding! Although sometimes my teeth are ultra sensitive after using them, but the results are just too good, it's worth the minimal discomfort!
Margaret C.
Bonne Terre, MO
Movie star teeth!! This product is awsome. Works great , and affordable compared to whitening in the dental office. Love that i can wTch tv or clean the house while whitening my teeth. Love the priduct
Tawana C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love using these whitening strips right before a night out on the town where I know there'll be plenty of photo ops! Quickly gives me that stunning bright Hollywood smile in real life and in pics.
Kayti K.
I have used these more than once and I think they work great. Use them for a couple days and see awesome results! Only complaint is sometimes I find my guns and teeth get sensitive
Marisol Z.
Used this product and was amazed of how well it worked did exactly what I expected on the third treatment my teeth were already so white my daughter even when and bought them
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?