BY CREST #8 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica S.
I use these twice a year to keep my teeth white. I love the results I get from them! Very effective!
Suzy G.
Plainview, NY
THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORKS!!! I started using this product paired with the Crest whitening toothpaste a week before my prom and it made my teeth look stunning with a few days to spare before the big day!! I felt no pain while using it an it was overall a very easy process.
shannon k.
Morrisville, PA
These whiten teeth very well. However the one con is that I can only use a few per week as they make my teeth very temperature sensitive if used as directed.
stephanie W.
Staunton, VA
Thebfirst time i used these I couldnt believe my eyes. My teeth were so much whiter. It took no time for the results to show
Heba A.
Dearborn, MI
They work like magic. Got alot of compliments during and after using it. You can notice the difference from the first step, it makes you want your teeth to stay whote all the time. Highly recommended and very easy to use.
Boyoung N.
Baltimore, MD
My teeth became whiter after using three strips, but also got sensitive. So I stopped using it, then the symptoms went away. I recommend using it on and off. If you feel your teeth are getting too sensitive, then stop using it for a couple of days.
Korinna C.
Radford, Va
These strips work well, however they are very hard to keep on your teeth. Saliva makes it move around a lot. I like to use them before big events. I've tried brushing with baking sofa and it doesn't give the same effect as the strips. I recommend wearing them at least an hour and a half
Sarah B.
This will forever and always be my go-to at-home teeth whitening product. It's not too expensive and really does brighten up my smile. I don't use this product every day by any means but it's definitely nice to have around before events or special occasions.
Kelsey K.
Grand Rapids, MI
LOVE them. For as many as there are in the pack, the results are fast. People notice when I whiten my teeth but I wish they weren't so expensive.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
These whitening strips work amazingly. You can see a difference after your first use. If you use them a few days in a row though your teeth can feel a little bit sensitive. I always purchase the strips with the shorter amount of times to help avoid that problem as well. But overall love this product!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?