BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel B.
I absolutely love crest white strips! They are the best teeth whitening product on the market. I've tried store brand whitening agents and wasted my money. Crest white strips work with just one box and can last as long as a year before needing another whitening session!!
Jordan K.
I can see a difference by the first or second time. Those with sensitive teeth can probably only use once a week, but this still will show results and help your product last longer. Buy at any grocer. Will definitely purchase again.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I just got done using these before a wedding and my teeth brightened up. Most of my stains I am sure from my addiction to coffee and it was quick to remove that yellow.
Cat M.
Linden, NJ
Work very well and are great for sensitive teeth. These is one of the less intense whiteners from crest but it makes a great difference. Just wait a little after you take off the strips to really see the white come through.
Ciera A.
Belton, TX
This work so well!!! And you only need to do it about 4 times until you get to a point where they won't get any whiter! The box last a long time! I find the whiter my teeth are the more even they look. It's a must try!
Heba A.
Dearborn, MI
They work like magic. Got alot of compliments during and after using it. You can notice the difference from the first step, it makes you want your teeth to stay whote all the time. Highly recommended and very easy to use.
Fatima G.
Toledo, OH
This is so great. Like words can't describe. Honestly the price is kinda ehhhh too much but you know it's worth it honestly. Use them wisely and you'll love the end result. Has a good amount too and they last. Great product.
Elisheva P.
Boca Raton, FL
I really like these whitening strips, but they hurt my teeth and make them really sensitive. I usually space them out and use them occasionally. If I use them too much at once then my teeth get really sensitive.
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
This strips the good stuff from your teeth! I would recommend getting a bleaching tray from your dentist. I'm the long run it will be way cheaper and be more affective
Bridget P.
I start to see a difference after just one use. I put them in at work while I'm at my desk to maintain my smile. They do cause a bit of sensitivity, but by far the least of all the other products I've tried.
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?