BY CREST #17 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsay L.
my teeth have never been better. The compliments I received were endless and I bought it out of pure curiosity. I am now a repeat user and saw a huge difference. I always recommend this to everybody i know.
Devann L.
Ballwin, MO
I was disappointed with this product. It did not cling well to the teeth, and I didn't notice any improvement in regards to whitening of my teeth. I would not buy this product again.
Amelia L.
Bethel Park, PA
My teeth were definitely significantly brighter! I love crest 3d white toothpaste already so I figured I would try the white strips. Being a college kid, it's hard sometimes to shell out for the white strips, but these were definitely worth it!
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
I noticed a slight difference but not as drastic as I wished for. I used it per the instructions on the package. It was pretty reasonably priced and I may have even used a coupon.
Kimberly O.
These definitely do work and whiten as advertised which I loved! One major downfall is that it makes your teeth super sensitive, even taking a deep breathe in my teeth hurt!
Jennifer D.
Brentwood, TN
I don't have too sensitive of teeth but these made them hurt for three days after use. It was so bad that I could only eat soup for the first day after. The worst part was that I didn't even see a difference after a few times using it.
Jordan K.
I can see a difference by the first or second time. Those with sensitive teeth can probably only use once a week, but this still will show results and help your product last longer. Buy at any grocer. Will definitely purchase again.
Rachel B.
I absolutely love crest white strips! They are the best teeth whitening product on the market. I've tried store brand whitening agents and wasted my money. Crest white strips work with just one box and can last as long as a year before needing another whitening session!!
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I just got done using these before a wedding and my teeth brightened up. Most of my stains I am sure from my addiction to coffee and it was quick to remove that yellow.
Cat M.
Linden, NJ
Work very well and are great for sensitive teeth. These is one of the less intense whiteners from crest but it makes a great difference. Just wait a little after you take off the strips to really see the white come through.
Janai S.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?