BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
Great bang for your buck. I love it. It doesn't hurt my teeth and I notice a big difference. Just make sure you follow all instructions and do it for the right time period, consistently.
Ashley W.
Raleigh, NC
These are 100% worth the money. I have used whitening from the dentist and use these to keep up with my white smile. I've repurchased many times and will continue to. Does not make my teeth too sensitive and gives the color payoff I want everytime.
Boyoung N.
Baltimore, MD
My teeth became whiter after using three strips, but also got sensitive. So I stopped using it, then the symptoms went away. I recommend using it on and off. If you feel your teeth are getting too sensitive, then stop using it for a couple of days.
Carol L.
Blue Ridge, GA
I bought this product and have only used two treatments. I did not notice an immediate whitening, but the next morning, I could tell a huge difference after only one use!! Almost as if the product kept working after the 30 minute treatment time.
Lindsay L.
my teeth have never been better. The compliments I received were endless and I bought it out of pure curiosity. I am now a repeat user and saw a huge difference. I always recommend this to everybody i know.
Amelia L.
Bethel Park, PA
My teeth were definitely significantly brighter! I love crest 3d white toothpaste already so I figured I would try the white strips. Being a college kid, it's hard sometimes to shell out for the white strips, but these were definitely worth it!
Devann L.
Ballwin, MO
I was disappointed with this product. It did not cling well to the teeth, and I didn't notice any improvement in regards to whitening of my teeth. I would not buy this product again.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
I noticed a slight difference but not as drastic as I wished for. I used it per the instructions on the package. It was pretty reasonably priced and I may have even used a coupon.
Kimberly O.
These definitely do work and whiten as advertised which I loved! One major downfall is that it makes your teeth super sensitive, even taking a deep breathe in my teeth hurt!
Jennifer D.
Brentwood, TN
I don't have too sensitive of teeth but these made them hurt for three days after use. It was so bad that I could only eat soup for the first day after. The worst part was that I didn't even see a difference after a few times using it.
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?