BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Casey B.
Hamden, CT
We get it, white strips are naturally annoying. But, totally worth the results. Crest must have some magical formula in their whitening products because they work like a charm! I've never had a complaint about these whitening strips. I would highly recommend.
Lacee Y.
I purchased these to attempt an at-home whitening for my teeth. After using all 12 I did not see a dramatic difference as I expected. Maybe buying a more extensive kit would have helped, but I was looking for a quick fix before a night out with the girls.
Heather C.
I don't just always use Crest toothpaste I also always use Crest whitening strips. They are effective and don't leave my teeth sensitive afterwards. I work in oral surgery so I know my stuff when it comes to teeth products and Crest is one of the best.
Boyoung N.
Baltimore, MD
My teeth became whiter after using three strips, but also got sensitive. So I stopped using it, then the symptoms went away. I recommend using it on and off. If you feel your teeth are getting too sensitive, then stop using it for a couple of days.
Ashley W.
Raleigh, NC
These are 100% worth the money. I have used whitening from the dentist and use these to keep up with my white smile. I've repurchased many times and will continue to. Does not make my teeth too sensitive and gives the color payoff I want everytime.
Carol L.
Blue Ridge, GA
I bought this product and have only used two treatments. I did not notice an immediate whitening, but the next morning, I could tell a huge difference after only one use!! Almost as if the product kept working after the 30 minute treatment time.
Devann L.
Ballwin, MO
I was disappointed with this product. It did not cling well to the teeth, and I didn't notice any improvement in regards to whitening of my teeth. I would not buy this product again.
Amelia L.
Bethel Park, PA
My teeth were definitely significantly brighter! I love crest 3d white toothpaste already so I figured I would try the white strips. Being a college kid, it's hard sometimes to shell out for the white strips, but these were definitely worth it!
Lindsay L.
my teeth have never been better. The compliments I received were endless and I bought it out of pure curiosity. I am now a repeat user and saw a huge difference. I always recommend this to everybody i know.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
I noticed a slight difference but not as drastic as I wished for. I used it per the instructions on the package. It was pretty reasonably priced and I may have even used a coupon.
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?