BY CREST #17 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
I have used these for a while now and I really like them. But be careful! If you use these too often or too long at one time, you could damage your teeth. They do work but if you have sensitive teeth, I wouldn't recommend.
Kendra C.
Sanford, FL
This is a really great product, really works for whitening your teeth. The only small downside is it gets really gunky and gooey on your teeth, but this is something that probably happens with all teeth whitening strips.
Krispin W.
Calera, AL
These whitening strips work miracles!!! I kid you not. You jut pop them on and take them off later and I promise you will see results very soon. They aren't the cheapest product out, but you get what you pay for!
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
Vivid white strips work really great! My teeth are a little sensitive but they work very quick, are a little bit pricey but you can get them at target or Costco or even Walmart. I would definitely buy them again!
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I love these. I had a yellow spot on my front teeth from medication and these strips got rid of them! I got compliments and questions about how white my teeth got in such little time!! I would use these all the time
Kelsey S.
Owatonna, MN
I used these strips when I was preparing for my wedding. I knew I wanted white teeth and I didn't want to be seeing yellow in my wedding pictures. This strips helped whiten my teeth more then any other product.
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR
I use these anytime I have a big event coming up and they always make my teeth bright white! If I use them it is always because I always get compliments on how white my teeth are. Only downside is sometimes it can make my teeth extremely sensitive for a day or so after use.
Kate M.
Sherman Oaks, ca
I love crest white strips! I have been using them for years and they never disappoint! They are extremely effective in lifting tough stains from the teeth. Target seems to have the best prices. My only complaint is that they seem to make the teeth very sensitive. Overall, I would recommend!
Jessica H.
Orchard Park, NY
I love using these teeth whitening strips as im getting ready for a dinner or night out. You can see a difference in the color of your teeth right after the treatment. I recommend not leaving the strips on longer than 30 minutes. If you do your teeth will be extra sensitive the next day.
Angelisa T.
Las Vegas, NV
Works so well , I see so much difference in my teeth color . I love the way my teeth look , it met my expectations. All pros , no cons with this product. I love it so much I will buy it again once I run out
Janai S.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?