BY CREST #34 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
Vivid white strips work really great! My teeth are a little sensitive but they work very quick, are a little bit pricey but you can get them at target or Costco or even Walmart. I would definitely buy them again!
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I love these. I had a yellow spot on my front teeth from medication and these strips got rid of them! I got compliments and questions about how white my teeth got in such little time!! I would use these all the time
Kate M.
Sherman Oaks, ca
I love crest white strips! I have been using them for years and they never disappoint! They are extremely effective in lifting tough stains from the teeth. Target seems to have the best prices. My only complaint is that they seem to make the teeth very sensitive. Overall, I would recommend!
Jessica H.
Orchard Park, NY
I love using these teeth whitening strips as im getting ready for a dinner or night out. You can see a difference in the color of your teeth right after the treatment. I recommend not leaving the strips on longer than 30 minutes. If you do your teeth will be extra sensitive the next day.
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR
I use these anytime I have a big event coming up and they always make my teeth bright white! If I use them it is always because I always get compliments on how white my teeth are. Only downside is sometimes it can make my teeth extremely sensitive for a day or so after use.
Kelsey S.
Owatonna, MN
I used these strips when I was preparing for my wedding. I knew I wanted white teeth and I didn't want to be seeing yellow in my wedding pictures. This strips helped whiten my teeth more then any other product.
Angelisa T.
Las Vegas, NV
Works so well , I see so much difference in my teeth color . I love the way my teeth look , it met my expectations. All pros , no cons with this product. I love it so much I will buy it again once I run out
Ashley B.
I had a wedding coming up and my teeth needed to be whiter! I picked up some of the crest 3D white strips at Walmart and now I'm hooked. I could definitely price a difference after my third application.
Mallie S.
Haddon Township, NJ
Great for quick whitening without much hassle. Easy to follow directions, little to no mess. These are relatively cheap for whitening products, and if you've got a big event coming up these are perfect.
Kristen S.
I typically use this about once a year, maybe a little longer. Whenever, I do use it - I always get compliments. It very noticeabley whitens teeth, but in a cost effective and fairly effortless way. Very simple application and something I definitely rely on in my beauty routine.
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?