BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley B.
I had a wedding coming up and my teeth needed to be whiter! I picked up some of the crest 3D white strips at Walmart and now I'm hooked. I could definitely price a difference after my third application.
Sabrina G.
Plant City, FL
It's been a while since i used these but when i did they did work i did see a difference. if you like to talk or move your tongue a lot it does move and the substance on the strip does not taste good.
Laura J.
These worked so great the first time I used them. I got so many compliments! The second time I used them (about 4 years later) I started to feel sensitivity and pain while using them so had to stop. I will wait and try again because it is definitely worth it for the results!!
Jen S.
Milledgeville, GA
I've definitely noticed whiter teeth since I've started using these strips. The only drawback is that I can't use them every day, or my teeth become a bit too sensitive. However, even with alternating days of use, I'm very pleased with the whitening effects of these strips.
Victoria P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
For first time users who have never completed a whitening treatment before, warning your teeth will hurt at the end of your first attempt. With this product the whitening is subtle but once the strips are completed there will be a great difference from when you started.
eliza p.
Meredith, NH
One of my friends gave me these and so far they are fairly effective. Sometimes I forget to use them consistently, but I bet if I did my teeth would sparkle and shine! They have not made my teeth very sensitive which is also a positive when looking at whitening products.
Cathy S.
Astoria, NY
I tried these crest white strips after someone told me it worked for them. I think they worked on my teeth and it made my teeth a bit whiter than they were before using then. The only problem is that they make your teeth sensitive. This is a great product none the less.
Kerissa J.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
I have bad gums, I was worried these would bother them but they didn't. Usually when I use strips I feel like I need to spit but not with these. I didn't see results though until almost the last strip
Nicole B.
Anita, IA
I turn to these when it's time for a periodic whitening - if I've been drinking a lot of coffee or red wine. My teeth never get sensitive from them, and it takes no time at all to see results.
Stephanie P.
Romeoville, IL
I smoke and drink coffee and soda for years! I couldn't believe how white my teeth got after using this product only a few times. It is an easy way to get dentist quality whitening at home. And for a Great price! I use it frequently to continue my white smile!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?