BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Devon S.
Evansville
Definitely had whiter teeth but don't use too often or you may experience sensitivity. Overall loved the results!
Marie C.
DENVER, CO
Product works but does cause me temporay sensitivity. Good for a touch ups between dentist whitening treatments.
Elissa C.
Franklin, TN
My favorite strips! So easy to apply and you just throw them away when you're done. No tooth discomfort or pain.
Alyssa K.
Jonesville, VA
This is literally the only whitening sets that I've used were I can actually tell a difference and it works.
Emily L.
Charleston, SC
Amazing results! I get compliments all the time about how white my teeth are and this product is the reason!
Wendoliin G.
Works great a bit expensive but worth the money. You can see it work with in time. Love it. No after taste.
Jessica C.
Belfry
These work great. I used them and my teeth were pearly white in no time. I would recommend them to anyone!
Bailey C.
Cumberland, KY
Great product. Really does whiten teeth. I've used this product for a long time. I prefer this the best.
I rly want to try ...
But i dont know how to get it
CaN i gset it from here by free ?
And how ?
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
I’m inlove with these. They make your teeth sooo white. Definitely worth the money. I recommend
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?