BY CREST #34 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
May R.
Work like a charm used them before my wedding and once every 2-3 years which seems to be enough! I get compliments on my teeth all the time and in a medical profession usually that's not the thing most people are paying attention to
Cathy D.
La Verne, CA
I have used this about twice. I do like the product because it does MAKE MY TEETH whiter! Although I am not sure if it is good for your enamel and that would be the only thing I am hesitant about when using this products because it doesn't really throughly explain that. BUT OVERALL, it is effective.
Lindsay R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product! People give me tons of compliments on how white my teeth appear. They are always surprised that I don't whiten at the dentist (even my dental hygienist was surprised when I said that I use Crest White Strips)! They are affordable and do a great job whitening teeth! Even for a avid tea drinker!
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I love these. I drink a lot of coffee and tea. So, these are wonderful for removing stains quickly. However, if you have sensitive teeth they can be a bit painful. I use them once a day rather than twice a day.they work well.
Abby C.
Drummond, MT
These are the most amazing teeth whitening strips out there you see a difference in the first use. They do have a weird tastes to them but it doesn't bother me. I am a repeat user and would recommend this product to everyone.
Allie W.
Winchester, KY
While this product does a great job of whitening my teeth it does irritate my gums quite a bit. To be fair I have quite sensitive gums so it wasn't a shock at all. It's the only whitening product I've ever used and I don't use it that often, maybe every few months as needed. I repurchase every time I run out!
Brittany B.
Thorofare, NJ
For at home teeth whitening these strips are the best. You get professional results at home and for much less money. I saw a huge difference right away and after apply nightly for a week my teeth became super white! Now I just do touch ups every other week to keep them beautiful thanks to this amazing product.
Kendra C.
Sanford, FL
This is a really great product, really works for whitening your teeth. The only small downside is it gets really gunky and gooey on your teeth, but this is something that probably happens with all teeth whitening strips.
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
I have used these for a while now and I really like them. But be careful! If you use these too often or too long at one time, you could damage your teeth. They do work but if you have sensitive teeth, I wouldn't recommend.
Krispin W.
Calera, AL
These whitening strips work miracles!!! I kid you not. You jut pop them on and take them off later and I promise you will see results very soon. They aren't the cheapest product out, but you get what you pay for!
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?