BY CREST #17 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meghan D.
Middletown, NY
Awesome product! Years of coffee and smoking made my teeth more yellow than I'd like to see and there was noticeable change in a short period when using this product. I love to take care of my teeth now and I'm not embarassed to smile!
Mallory M.
Gadsden, AL
I used these strip for years and truly believe they work. My teeth got several shades whiter over maybe 2 weeks. I do believe they are the reason my teeth are now sensitive but I did apply more than I should have. So totally my fault.
Ashly O.
Newport News , VA
This is hands down the only whitening product that has worked for me. It didn't only made my teeth whiter it also did not cause me to have any sensitivity on them either!!! I achieved my desired shade and now I only use it was a touch up method.
May R.
Work like a charm used them before my wedding and once every 2-3 years which seems to be enough! I get compliments on my teeth all the time and in a medical profession usually that's not the thing most people are paying attention to
Cathy D.
La Verne, CA
I have used this about twice. I do like the product because it does MAKE MY TEETH whiter! Although I am not sure if it is good for your enamel and that would be the only thing I am hesitant about when using this products because it doesn't really throughly explain that. BUT OVERALL, it is effective.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I love these. I drink a lot of coffee and tea. So, these are wonderful for removing stains quickly. However, if you have sensitive teeth they can be a bit painful. I use them once a day rather than twice a day.they work well.
Lindsay R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product! People give me tons of compliments on how white my teeth appear. They are always surprised that I don't whiten at the dentist (even my dental hygienist was surprised when I said that I use Crest White Strips)! They are affordable and do a great job whitening teeth! Even for a avid tea drinker!
Abby C.
Drummond, MT
These are the most amazing teeth whitening strips out there you see a difference in the first use. They do have a weird tastes to them but it doesn't bother me. I am a repeat user and would recommend this product to everyone.
Allie W.
Winchester, KY
While this product does a great job of whitening my teeth it does irritate my gums quite a bit. To be fair I have quite sensitive gums so it wasn't a shock at all. It's the only whitening product I've ever used and I don't use it that often, maybe every few months as needed. I repurchase every time I run out!
Brittany B.
Thorofare, NJ
For at home teeth whitening these strips are the best. You get professional results at home and for much less money. I saw a huge difference right away and after apply nightly for a week my teeth became super white! Now I just do touch ups every other week to keep them beautiful thanks to this amazing product.
Janai S.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?