BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
I need to continue to use these but so far so good. They don't cause me any sensitivity and don't really feel like anything while in use, they dont sting or smell funny. They are easy to apply to your mouth and don't seem to irritate my gums or teeth.
Sarah B.
This will forever and always be my go-to at-home teeth whitening product. It's not too expensive and really does brighten up my smile. I don't use this product every day by any means but it's definitely nice to have around before events or special occasions.
ivy o.
i love the vivid 3d whitening strips. they don't leave a film on your teeth afterwards like other products do. i use them once a week, and i notice a difference immediately after each use. not too pricey, and can find them at any drugstore
Meghan D.
Middletown, NY
Awesome product! Years of coffee and smoking made my teeth more yellow than I'd like to see and there was noticeable change in a short period when using this product. I love to take care of my teeth now and I'm not embarassed to smile!
May R.
Work like a charm used them before my wedding and once every 2-3 years which seems to be enough! I get compliments on my teeth all the time and in a medical profession usually that's not the thing most people are paying attention to
Cathy D.
La Verne, CA
I have used this about twice. I do like the product because it does MAKE MY TEETH whiter! Although I am not sure if it is good for your enamel and that would be the only thing I am hesitant about when using this products because it doesn't really throughly explain that. BUT OVERALL, it is effective.
Abby C.
Drummond, MT
These are the most amazing teeth whitening strips out there you see a difference in the first use. They do have a weird tastes to them but it doesn't bother me. I am a repeat user and would recommend this product to everyone.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I love these. I drink a lot of coffee and tea. So, these are wonderful for removing stains quickly. However, if you have sensitive teeth they can be a bit painful. I use them once a day rather than twice a day.they work well.
Lindsay R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product! People give me tons of compliments on how white my teeth appear. They are always surprised that I don't whiten at the dentist (even my dental hygienist was surprised when I said that I use Crest White Strips)! They are affordable and do a great job whitening teeth! Even for a avid tea drinker!
Brittany B.
Thorofare, NJ
For at home teeth whitening these strips are the best. You get professional results at home and for much less money. I saw a huge difference right away and after apply nightly for a week my teeth became super white! Now I just do touch ups every other week to keep them beautiful thanks to this amazing product.
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?