BY CREST #34 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer R.
El Cajon, CA
These strips are okay after two uses I had to put these away for good my teeth were super sensitive after using these a couple times. And the results weren't as dramatic as I thought it would be for the pain I was recieving. Will not be repurchasing.
Kiley S.
Flagstaff
I love these things. They taste a bit funny and slip a little bit, but have amazing results if you use them persistently. I got the best results when I didn't follow directions and wore them overnight. I always recommend these to everybody when they ask how I keep my teeth white. Haven't had to use these again in over five years after my first time!
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
I need to continue to use these but so far so good. They don't cause me any sensitivity and don't really feel like anything while in use, they dont sting or smell funny. They are easy to apply to your mouth and don't seem to irritate my gums or teeth.
Sarah B.
This will forever and always be my go-to at-home teeth whitening product. It's not too expensive and really does brighten up my smile. I don't use this product every day by any means but it's definitely nice to have around before events or special occasions.
ivy o.
i love the vivid 3d whitening strips. they don't leave a film on your teeth afterwards like other products do. i use them once a week, and i notice a difference immediately after each use. not too pricey, and can find them at any drugstore
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
People seriously ask me how I keep my teeth so white and this is my answer overtime. I have tried other brands but I always end up coming back to crest because this brand is where I always am able to see the most results. I tell all of my friends to buy this.
Meghan D.
Middletown, NY
Awesome product! Years of coffee and smoking made my teeth more yellow than I'd like to see and there was noticeable change in a short period when using this product. I love to take care of my teeth now and I'm not embarassed to smile!
Ashton R.
Overland Park, KS
If it's used consistently for the recommended time period I think it works. I notice a huge difference from the first day I began the treatment to the last day. I use them before photoshoots and I am always happy with how white my teeth look.
Mallory M.
Gadsden, AL
I used these strip for years and truly believe they work. My teeth got several shades whiter over maybe 2 weeks. I do believe they are the reason my teeth are now sensitive but I did apply more than I should have. So totally my fault.
Ashly O.
Newport News , VA
This is hands down the only whitening product that has worked for me. It didn't only made my teeth whiter it also did not cause me to have any sensitivity on them either!!! I achieved my desired shade and now I only use it was a touch up method.
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?