BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Korinna C.
Radford, Va
These strips work well, however they are very hard to keep on your teeth. Saliva makes it move around a lot. I like to use them before big events. I've tried brushing with baking sofa and it doesn't give the same effect as the strips. I recommend wearing them at least an hour and a half
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
These whitening strips work amazingly. You can see a difference after your first use. If you use them a few days in a row though your teeth can feel a little bit sensitive. I always purchase the strips with the shorter amount of times to help avoid that problem as well. But overall love this product!
Suzy G.
Plainview, NY
THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORKS!!! I started using this product paired with the Crest whitening toothpaste a week before my prom and it made my teeth look stunning with a few days to spare before the big day!! I felt no pain while using it an it was overall a very easy process.
Kelly C.
Omaha, NE
These whitening strips actually do what they say they'll do. I find myself using them once or twice a month to give me a bright white smile. As an avid coffee drinker, these are a must! I have tried alternatives to teeth whitening, but nothing has worked as well as this.
Sadie K.
Pine Village, IN
I have used these whitening strips a few times in the past. I bought them at Walmart thinking that I love all the other crest products. But I didn't really care for them, they didn't stay on my teeth and I didn't see much of a difference. I personally won't buy again.
Marti W.
College Park, MD
These are a bit expensive, but really work. I buy mine at Bed Bath and Beyond and use the 20% off coupon they send in the mail. These hurt my teeth slightly, but they really make a difference so I will continue to use them. If your teeth aren't sensitive, I would recommend.
Maya M.
Cudahy, WI
I only use teeth whitening strips every few months because my teeth seem to feel extra sensitive after a week of whitening. Out of the brands I've used before, Crest seems to irritate my gums and teeth the least. I'm always completely satisfied with the 3D strips.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
As a coffee drinker, it's hard to keep your teeth looking white. These white strips really do the trick!! They do make my teeth sensitive if I do them too close together so I wait 3 days in between each use and have no problem. My teeth have never been whiter.
Amy C.
Vallejo, CA
I love these whitestrips and would recommend them to everyone who is trying to remove stains from their teeth. They dont make my teeth over sensitive which happens a lot with whitening products. Just make sure to leave them on the recommended time of usage.
Anna B.
I love this white strips because they whiten my teeth so easily and quickly. I recommend these for everyone except if you have very sensitive teeth. My teeth were a little sore after the first time I used it. After that I was fine and didn't feel annoying.
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?