BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren H.
Pittsford , NY
Made my teeth noticeably whiter in about a week. The process itself is quite messy and feels goopie in my mouth, but that is worth the results. I have sensitive teeth and these whitening strips did not make my teeth anymore sensitive. They can be expensive, but if you have an event coming up or just want whiter teeth in general, I would recommend!
Mikayla W.
I absolutely LOVE these !!! They make my teeth SO white without making my teeth hurt. The only downside is that they have a tendency to slide around a lot while in your mouth, so you must sit and not do anything while they are in. Yet overall I continue to buy these same ones because I know they work so well.
Mandy N.
Difficult for me to use because of tooth a gum sensitivity -- both during and after whitening process. Eating and drinking hot and cold things was a challenge for a few days. The amount of time you have to wait during the whitening process was too long and my gums got a little burnt. Probably won't use again.
Amanda P.
East Palatka, FL
I like that these Crest Whitening Strips work effectively. You will definitely notice a difference the very first time you use them. I have noticed that if I use them more than two days in a row, my teeth feel very sensitive to cold and can become painful, so be aware that you probably can't use this every day.
Jana B.
Athens
These made a noticeable difference after the first two or three uses - honestly after that there is not a huge difference. About once a year I'll do the full treatment, and then I periodically use one set at a time every few months to touch up.

They're not as bulky and bad-tasting as other brands.
Megan N.
These are easy to use and stay on well. There's a little bit of the gummy stuff that stays on my teeth after taking them off, so that's a little bit annoying. It makes my teeth and gums a bit more sensitive for a day or so, but nothing too bad. They whiten as described, and I'll keep using them!
bailey l.
THESE ARE AMAZING. I see a difference after each use! Ive bought these at least three times. Only downside: dont use them longer than recommended! They may irritate your gums. I use these 2-3 times a month and my teeth stay so white and clean looking, honestly im always going to come back to this product
Elizabeth O.
Great! Noticed a huge difference within just a few uses. Great to use for when your getting ready and then peel them off! Leaves some residue on the teeth but you can rinse that off with your finger! Really great and lasting results I maybe use twice a year? If that! Expensive but worth it.
Alex G.
Memphis, TN
This product does exactly what it says it will do, but if you have sensitive teeth at all you will need to take it slower. I used these every other day for around 2 weeks and noticed visible whitening. Other people noticed too! these are easy to use and affordable compared to other options.
Julia S.
Novi, MI
I loved these whitestrips! I found that they were a great value for the money and noticed a difference right away! They adhered to my teeth well, didn't leave a nasty taste in my mouth and didn't leave me with an extra sensitivity like some of the other brands. I will definitely repurchase
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?