BY CREST #19 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts , OH
I'm super impressed with these. I'm a smoker and a coffee drinker and this year i noticed that my teeth just aren't as white as i'd like them to be. I was already using the toothpaste from this line so i thought i'd give these a try. I've used 3 of these and can already see a significant difference and they haven't made my (usually sensitive) teeth or gums hurt. A little pricey but - work well!
Melissa M.
Lexington , KY
These worked amazingly! I didn’t expect such a dramatic difference so quickly, and with the lower end crest whitening strips. I actually didn’t even finish the box and have been using the left overs here and there for maintaining the work that the first 6 or 7 strips did. I did get some sensitivity, but what whitening strips don’t do that?
Kelsey A.
Sweeny, TX
I have used these for years and I like them. They whiten my teeth and are a lot more affordable than going to the dentist. They are easy to use and only take thirty minutes to do their job. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a quick whitening.
Jenna S.
wadsworth
It works don't get me wrong. But it isn't worth it in my opinion. They taste terrible and make my teeth very sensitive! Eating, drinking, and something as simple as cold air during the winter hurt my teeth so bad to the point where I now refuse to buy them. Currently looking for a better alternative.
Morgan H.
Dickinson, ND
The only reason I'm eating this so low is because my teeth are very sensitive, too sensitive for whitening strips. I tried these once and had to take it off a lot sooner because it hurt so badly. I'm sure my teeth would do this with any kind of whitening strips and I would have liked it if my teeth weren't so sensitive, I do hear many good things abouy this product but I don't recommend it if you have sensitive teeth
Rosie D.
I like these the most compared to all the other whitening strips out there. It does take longer to get whiter teeth but because it's a gradual process my teeth aren't as sensitive, the best thing you can ask for when whitening your teeth. I have tried something similar but an off brand and it doesn't compare to this. It is a bit expensive but well worth the money. If you take care of your teeth properly after whitening them with this, it will last you well over a year. (Note: I don't smoke and I don't drink coffee often)
arabella a.
Indianapolis
I got this product on sale at costco to try it out, and it does work pretty well! the strips stayed in well and didn't leave a yucky taste in my mouth when I was using them. they also didn't sting like some whitening products do. I definitely noticed my teeth were whiter, also. it's been a few months and I feel like they aren't as white as they were when used them, which sucks because I was hoping they'd last quite a while. I don't drink coffee or tea on the regular as well, which makes a difference.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Crest 3D White Vivid Whitening Strips really work!  They made my teeth quite a few shades whiter in a very short time.  I will continue to use them.  I love that they stay where you put them too and they do not move all around the teeth as other brands can.  The price is great too!  I highly recommend, as these work great!!
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
This product is good, and it works if you continue buying the packs. I got mine at Walmart but they’re so expensive! I don’t use them as often as I would like to because of the price, but if I had money laying around I would buy these again.
Janai S.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?