BY CREST #38 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rosie D.
I like these the most compared to all the other whitening strips out there. It does take longer to get whiter teeth but because it's a gradual process my teeth aren't as sensitive, the best thing you can ask for when whitening your teeth. I have tried something similar but an off brand and it doesn't compare to this. It is a bit expensive but well worth the money. If you take care of your teeth properly after whitening them with this, it will last you well over a year. (Note: I don't smoke and I don't drink coffee often)
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts , OH
I'm super impressed with these. I'm a smoker and a coffee drinker and this year i noticed that my teeth just aren't as white as i'd like them to be. I was already using the toothpaste from this line so i thought i'd give these a try. I've used 3 of these and can already see a significant difference and they haven't made my (usually sensitive) teeth or gums hurt. A little pricey but - work well!
Morgan H.
Dollar Bay, MI
The only reason I'm eating this so low is because my teeth are very sensitive, too sensitive for whitening strips. I tried these once and had to take it off a lot sooner because it hurt so badly. I'm sure my teeth would do this with any kind of whitening strips and I would have liked it if my teeth weren't so sensitive, I do hear many good things abouy this product but I don't recommend it if you have sensitive teeth
arabella a.
Indianapolis
I got this product on sale at costco to try it out, and it does work pretty well! the strips stayed in well and didn't leave a yucky taste in my mouth when I was using them. they also didn't sting like some whitening products do. I definitely noticed my teeth were whiter, also. it's been a few months and I feel like they aren't as white as they were when used them, which sucks because I was hoping they'd last quite a while. I don't drink coffee or tea on the regular as well, which makes a difference.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Crest 3D White Vivid Whitening Strips really work!  They made my teeth quite a few shades whiter in a very short time.  I will continue to use them.  I love that they stay where you put them too and they do not move all around the teeth as other brands can.  The price is great too!  I highly recommend, as these work great!!
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
This product is good, and it works if you continue buying the packs. I got mine at Walmart but they’re so expensive! I don’t use them as often as I would like to because of the price, but if I had money laying around I would buy these again.
Susana D.
They really work. You just have to follow the instructions and you will get your white teeth really fast!! Just be aware that the color of your teeth will return to its natural color eventually. But it is a very easy to apply product.
Kathryn K.
Boone, NC
I started using these in 8th grade when I got my braces off and I still use them occasionally to this day! I think they work really well, but you don’t see instant results. You have to use them continuously for a while to see your teeth whiten. Beware if you have sensitive teeth, they can make it worse. If that’s the case don’t leave them on as long. Otherwise, I’ve had so many compliments on my teeth, I’d recommend these!
Kris K.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to be a heavy smoker and I've always drank coffee like my life depended on it. These strips worked wonders! After the first use I noticed a difference. They are a tad uncomfortable to wear but its not unbearable or painful. Be sure not to leave them on any longer than the suggested time though, I accidentally fell asleep with them on once and after I removed them my teeth were SUPER sensitive.
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?
Carly C.
Do these actually work? I have tried so many whitening products, including a professional grade whitening kit and nothing seems to work!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?