BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

• How good does this up against the home whiting ki... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried crest white strips before and I've seen a small differ...2 Answers
  • Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan H.
Dollar Bay, MI
The only reason I'm eating this so low is because my teeth are very sensitive, too sensitive for whitening strips. I tried these once and had to take it off a lot sooner because it hurt so badly. I'm sure my teeth would do this with any kind of whitening strips and I would have liked it if my teeth weren't so sensitive, I do hear many good things abouy this product but I don't recommend it if you have sensitive teeth
arabella a.
Indianapolis
I got this product on sale at costco to try it out, and it does work pretty well! the strips stayed in well and didn't leave a yucky taste in my mouth when I was using them. they also didn't sting like some whitening products do. I definitely noticed my teeth were whiter, also. it's been a few months and I feel like they aren't as white as they were when used them, which sucks because I was hoping they'd last quite a while. I don't drink coffee or tea on the regular as well, which makes a difference.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Crest 3D White Vivid Whitening Strips really work!  They made my teeth quite a few shades whiter in a very short time.  I will continue to use them.  I love that they stay where you put them too and they do not move all around the teeth as other brands can.  The price is great too!  I highly recommend, as these work great!!
Janki B.
These are the only white strips that my teeth can work with. Not only do they drastically whiten my teeth, but they are the only strips in the collection that don’t make my teeth painfully sensitive while still being efficient at brightening my smile!
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
This product does a wonderful job at whitening some teeth! I purchased mine at walmart! Although to get these white teeth my gums go through a lot. It met my expectations but I wasn't thinking it would irritate my gums like it did! 30 minutes seems like a long time when the irritation going on! But like i said before does a great job at whitening my teeth! Yes I would probably buy them again! I recommend them, just beware it can cause some irritation, or well it did for me!
Kris K.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to be a heavy smoker and I've always drank coffee like my life depended on it. These strips worked wonders! After the first use I noticed a difference. They are a tad uncomfortable to wear but its not unbearable or painful. Be sure not to leave them on any longer than the suggested time though, I accidentally fell asleep with them on once and after I removed them my teeth were SUPER sensitive.
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
I bought these strips on sale at Walgreens a week and a half ago (I’ve bought this brand of white strips years ago and remember liking them!) after using the first set, I did notice a difference in the color of my teeth. After a few hours, my teeth were pretty sensitive, but it went away the next day. I just used the 2nd pair today and am not having any issues now. I would recommend this product!
Lily L.
I personally loved these whiten strips because I felt like I saw a difference. My teeth weren't as white as I'd like it so I bought these strips. My teeth were stained from tea and some acidic beverages. It was nice to see some of that lifted from my teeth! Although it wasn't as white as I'd like, I would repurchase and keep on whitening my teeth!
Caitlin P.
Portland
Crest Whitening Strips really have helped my teeth get whiter and brighter. I have tried many at-home whitening products and this by far is my favorite.When used regularly it will really enhance your smile. They are a little pricey, so I don't buy them regularly, but so worth it!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard that less expensive teeth whitening strips don't work as well as crest (more expensive- better results). Can others confirm this? Is there an alternative that you believe shows results and has less of an impact on the wallet? Thanks!
nahawend b.
chebba
does anyone know if these work?
Janai L.
Wondering if these are worth the money? Or if anyone's used anything better that they enjoy and is better priced.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Are these really that great? Are there better whitening products out there that have worked better for people? And for people with sensitivity have these made it worse?
Amanda W.
Okay..My main concern if I try these..Will I have to continue to purchase them? After stopping use, do your teeth eventually go back to the shade they were even when brushing and taking care of your teeth? There are other brands that tend to do that, that only work when you're actually using them. Can I purchase this one time, get my results, then keep my results by brushing regularly?