Crest 3D White Vivid Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Radiant Mint 0.85 oz Travel Size (Pack of 4)

BY CREST

Vivid Whitening for Teeth Crest 3D White Vivid Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste, Radiant Mint 0.85 oz. protects your teeth while cleansing them. The toothpaste is formulated to whiten your teeth by gently removing surface stains in two weeks. Gently... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cioly F.
I really like this toothpaste for it's cleaning properties and taste and last time I went to the Dentist she actually asked me what I was using to whiten my teeth. When I told her it was only this toothpaste her remark was "really, because your teeth are in the range that we go for when we do the professional whitening." I drink tons of coffee all day, I also drink red wine and this toothpaste seems to counteract those stains pretty well. That said, I was genetically blessed with relatively white teeth, so I don't think that it would help much with very yellow teeth without some type of other professional intervention.
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't know know about the whitening part of this working but it does help stop as many cavities if it us used daily. It has a nice refreshing mint flavor but still would choose this over other products.
Meghan M.
Reno, NV
This toothpaste really does help whiten your teeth and remove stains. My teeth have always been on the yellowish side and i can definitely tell the difference this toothpaste has made on my teeth since i have been using it for over a month now.
diana c.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I usually use the regular size toothpaste tube for the crest 3d white. I use this toothpaste regularly, about twice a day. My teeth don't really seem to look whiter than, but that could also depend on the habits and different food intakes. The toothpaste may work, but as for me it's just regular toothpaste.
Kerry L.
Grand Rivers, KY
This toothpaste works really well. It removes coffee stains much faster than any other toothpaste I've tried so far. And the fact that it doesn't taste awful helps as well. My only issue with it is that it tastes a little sweeter than I would like, but if that's the worst thing about it, then I'm happy.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually use this type of toothpaste for a while and have seen a difference of how much my teeth have changed in color. They aren't so white but they aren't so yellow, i can tell this really makes a difference if you use it constantly. I'm also interested in trying out their whitening strips.
Allison R.
Crest has always been my favorite toothpaste! I feel like my teeth are cleaner and gradually getting whiter. I normally buy mine at my local grocery store. I use it two to three times a day and the tube lasts a decent amount of time. Two thumbs up on this one!!
Trish D.
Rocky Mount, NC
I have used this toothpaste for years! I'm currently 39 years old and still cavity free! Everyone always ask what toothpaste I use as my teeth are so white. Even my dentist has changed toothpaste because of my teeth and the amazing care from crest 3D white!
Brianna K.
Califon, NJ
I love this toothpaste. I really do notice a substantial difference in the whiteness of my teeth after a few weeks of use. It's not an immediate reaction, but it is obvious once i stop using it. Its also nice that they are in a convenient travel size.
Amanda S.
Champaign, IL
This works good as a toothpaste and keeps my breath fresh and my teeth clean, but I don't feel like it it giving me any whitening effect on my teeth. I will get like stripes of white on my front teeth, but that's about it. I keep buying it in hopes that one day it will work, but I think that I might need to try another form of whitening.