Crest 3D White Vivid Anticavity Teeth Whitening Radiant Mint Toothpaste Triple Pack 17.4 oz. Carton

Minty Fresh Breath. Dazzling White Smile. Enhance your look when you brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Radiant Mint whitening toothpaste. Designed to remove up to 80% of surface stains, Radiant Mint toothpaste delivers whiter results with cooling freshness. Using an enamel-safe whitening formula, Radiant Mint toothpaste softly polishes away stains with small, micro-cleansing whiteners as the gentle foaming action helps whiten even the hardest-to-reach places. For a whiter smile and fresher breath, try Crest 3D White Radiant Mint whitening toothpaste. see more...

Casey H.
Garden grove, CA
I love this toothpaste, I got it as a sample from Amazon and now I keep buying it because you definitely can see the difference in you teeth. The teeth become so much whiter and the freshness that the toothpaste has it amazing. The price is worth the product that you're receiving.
Megan P.
Greenwood, IN
I've been using this for a while and I have seen some amazing results. I usually buy this at Walmart and it's a pretty good price there. I use it twice a day along with the 3D mouth wash. I will buy this again.
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
This toothpaste is different from others has a different taste different texture different color which I like it's more like jelly compared to white toothpaste it's so easy on my teeth but I also whitens it.. has a good value and a nice packaging, not pricey but not chep
Maria M.
More than 3 years of drinking coffee and soda has really taken a toll on my teeth, and when I switched from coffee to tea, it got worse as apparently, the tannins in tea stain the teeth worse than coffee. My dentist recommended that I have my teeth professionally whitened, but when I heard the price, I went "hell no!" inside my head. Haha. So anyway, I found this and thought it might be a good alternative. And hell yes, it was! I started using this once every other day, and when I found I had no tooth sensitivity, I started using it everyday. Results started to become visible after 5 uses. My teeth looked brighter and less yellow/stained.
Astrid G.
Long Beach
This is the best tooth paste in the world its my absolute favorite. i only buy this toothpaste and i usually buy it at target. i love it so much because of how fresh it leaves my mouth and its the perfect amount of mint. i also feel that with continued use it has made my teeth whiter
I love these because it's a product that actually whiten my teeth. I use both crest whitening strips and the toothpaste, both giving me superior results. I didn't think I would see such a drastic change but my teeth are whiter than they've been in years and not too sensitive!
Lauren H.
Asheville, NC
This product provided the whiting power it promised, however I could not get past the awful taste. I suppose due to the ingredients for whiting the flavor was off, so I had to stop using it. I threw it in the trash and haven't bought it since. Would not use it again.
kayleigh j.
I have been using this for years now. Keep my teeth white after whitening. I like it a lot an I always come back to this one. I use it twice a day in the mornings and at night before I go to bed of course. Fresh smell and fresh taste. Overall a good product.
Erika O.
San Marcos, TX
I used this for about a year before switching to the more expensive one. This one works SO GREAT, but there is another crest product that comes in a white and sparkly silver box that does the job of this toothpaste 5x better. This worked so well at removing long term stains, but that RADIANT white is actually much more visible with the white boxed one!
Makayla R.
North Las Vegas, NV
I like this toothpaste and how it leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh, but I don't really notice that it makes my teeth look whiter, I'm sure if I used the whitening strips, then maybe... but I don't.... sooo it's just a typical toothpaste