Add a Photo

By CREST
#335 in Toothpaste
Crest® 3D White® Arctic Fresh® Icy Cool Mint Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste.
Removes up to 80% of surface stains.
Whiter teeth. 100% guaranteed.*
Enamel safe whitening.
Photos (6)
Cristy T.
Cristy T.

I refuse to use any other toothpaste other than the 3D white! My family loves to use it, of course for the whitening part! I haven't noticed a HUGE difference but I'm okay with it because I'm afraid of my teeth getting too sensitive from bleach. It is meant to remove surface stains from coffee and food dye, but if your problem is more internal then it can't be helped! I know poor diets and lifestyles play a factor in yellowing teeth, perhaps smoking as well so it's something the toothpaste can't fix. Maybe not a huge difference for me but I will still play the extra bucks for this brand forever!
Priya B.
Priya B.
Sanford, FL

I buy this toothpaste all the time. In fact, it's the only one I buy. Crest is so reliable for me. They have toothpastes for other concerns which are just as great. I'm sure if I stepped my game up and used the whitening strips, that my teeth would be amazing..but for now! I will continue to use this.....and buy the whitening strips in the future :)
Laura R.
Laura R.

This toothpaste is soo so good. I decided to get this because the white strips were leaving me with too much sensitivity. This gives me really great results although not as great as the white strips so what i will do is: every four to six months i will use one white strip and then just use this to help maintain the results
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Milan, IN

Ever since I have began using this toothpaste, no other brand can compare. Any other that I try leaves my teeth feeling not all the way clean. This toothpaste goes on smooth and minty and removes all grime and tartar from my teeth. If i go without using it, I notice immediately feeling all of the impurities in my mouth.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Fort worth, Tx

Great taste, always leaves my teeth looking clean and my breath feeling refreshed. Is a gel toothpaste. Takes about 1-2 months for you to visibly notice a whiting difference but if paired with the white strips crest makes could be as little as 2 weeks and this toothpaste will keep them that white.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Hopewell Jct, NY

I love this tooth paste. I never thought that I would actually enjoy using a tooth paste as much as I like this one. It makes my mouth nice and minty fresh and has that nice cooling effect as well. This is definitely my favorite tooth paste. And it does whiten. It just takes a little while.
Jess J.
Jess J.
Powell, WY

This is my favorite toothpaste to buy. It keeps my teeth white and my breath fresh. I always just buy it at Walmart. There is no other toothpaste that works as well. The only con is that it may cause sensitivity in some people, but I have been using it for years and never had an issue.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

I have used this toothpaste for about a year now, and I haven't really seen a difference in the color of my teeth. Though it doesn't seem to whiten very well, I do love the way that it makes my teeth feel after each use. My mouth always feels extremely clean and I am always satisfied.
Jaime D.
Jaime D.
Prattville, AL

This works really well and it cleans nicely. It whitens the teeth by about 3 shades in a few weeks. You can get it at pretty much any drug store or Walmart or Target. I use it everyday. It is not too bad of a price either. Overall i would say that it is absolutely worth it.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Eugene, OR

I've been using this toothpaste for over a year now. I took it with me to China for my study abroad. With the pollution factors, it was nice to have a strong toothpaste. The flavor is nice and it definitely leaves my teeth feeling fresh and clean. Will buy again.
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA

Would you consider this your holy grail toothpaste?
Emily H.
Emily H.

How long does it take for you to see a difference in the whitening of your teeth?

Join Now