BY CREST

Crest® 3D White® Arctic Fresh® Icy Cool Mint Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste.
Removes up to 80% of surface stains.
Whiter teeth. 100% guaranteed.*
Enamel safe whitening. see more...

• How long does it take for you to see a difference in the whitenin...2 Answers
  • Would you consider this your holy grail toothpaste?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Crest 3D White Toothpaste Artic Fresh Icy Cool Mint is by far my favorite toothpaste! It does not leave a lingering after taste in my mouth which is huge because I love to drink coffee and or lemonade rockstars in the morning! It also helps fight against coffee stains on my teeth and as well it leaves my breath smelling fresh ! If you haven't tried this toothpaste yet then I highly suggest that you do! Trust me your mouth will thank me!
Cristy T.
I refuse to use any other toothpaste other than the 3D white! My family loves to use it, of course for the whitening part! I haven't noticed a HUGE difference but I'm okay with it because I'm afraid of my teeth getting too sensitive from bleach. It is meant to remove surface stains from coffee and food dye, but if your problem is more internal then it can't be helped! I know poor diets and lifestyles play a factor in yellowing teeth, perhaps smoking as well so it's something the toothpaste can't fix. Maybe not a huge difference for me but I will still play the extra bucks for this brand forever!
Samantha M.
Lincoln Park, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this stuff every single day. It's amazing. It really does help lift surface stains and helps keep your teeth from getting super yellow, especially cause I love coffee so much.
Arthi S.
Chesterfield, NJ
I really like this toothpaste! I'm not sure if I can attest to its actual whitening power, but the clean feeling that you get after using it is definitely undeniable. I've been using this in accordance with the white strips and I like the combination very much!
Chelisa W.
My favorite toothpaste! I use this toothpaste everyday, twice a day. Along with the 3D white mouthwash! I seen results after the first 5 days! It works amazing, and I'm highly satisfied!
Priya B.
Sanford, FL
I buy this toothpaste all the time. In fact, it's the only one I buy. Crest is so reliable for me. They have toothpastes for other concerns which are just as great. I'm sure if I stepped my game up and used the whitening strips, that my teeth would be amazing..but for now! I will continue to use this.....and buy the whitening strips in the future :)
Holly G.
This toothpaste is so minty fresh and makes your mouth feel really clean. It helps erase surface level staining to keep your teeth white, but it doesn't replace an actual teeth whitening system. I will continue to buy this brand and line of toothpaste.
Elizabeth C.
Fort worth, Tx
Great taste, always leaves my teeth looking clean and my breath feeling refreshed. Is a gel toothpaste. Takes about 1-2 months for you to visibly notice a whiting difference but if paired with the white strips crest makes could be as little as 2 weeks and this toothpaste will keep them that white.
Emily J.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I love this tooth paste. I never thought that I would actually enjoy using a tooth paste as much as I like this one. It makes my mouth nice and minty fresh and has that nice cooling effect as well. This is definitely my favorite tooth paste. And it does whiten. It just takes a little while.
Lauren S.
I have used this toothpaste for about a year now, and I haven't really seen a difference in the color of my teeth. Though it doesn't seem to whiten very well, I do love the way that it makes my teeth feel after each use. My mouth always feels extremely clean and I am always satisfied.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Would you consider this your holy grail toothpaste?
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does it take for you to see a difference in the whitening of your teeth?