Personal CareOral CareToothpasteCrest
3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint

Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint

Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Fresh Mint whitens your teeth by removing everyday stains.

[product:crest-3d-white-stain-eraser-whitening-toothpaste-icy-clean] ?how is this working for everyone? How long did it take before you noticed any difference?
Best tooth paste for 5 year old? Currently using [product:crest-kids-cavity-protection-sparkle-fun] and I’m just not a fan. I would like a more fresh clean for her. Thank you! 💕✨
I’m thinking about trying this on my little girl. Do you think she will like it?
Start your review of Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint!
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Amber F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this toothpaste! I have ADHD and bipolar disorder so with my anxiety and depression that comes with it, many times I forget to (or just have a hard time making myself) brush my teeth or brush my hair for a week straight. My teeth can look so yellow and stained (I smoke so they can look gross) but after one or two uses of brushing my teeth with this toothpaste, they look white again. I love how well it works and it’s affordable. I absolutely love this and would recommend it to anyone!
Amy T.
Humble, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Amy T.
When brushing my teeth 1st thing in the morning, i enjoy having a strong toothpaste. Thanks to crest 3d white, i have that. The mint taste is very strong ( so proceed with caution) and can be a bit overwhelming at 1st. It has tiny polishing granuals that buff the plaque strait off the enamel and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean
Kasey G.
Birmingham
Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Kasey G.
This toothpaste removed almost all the stubborn stains from my teeth. It is truly a great product.
Jasmin C.
Vista, CA
Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Jasmin C.
I have tried many other toothpastes, but I seem to always go back to Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint as I have used their strips which have brought results. The mint flavor is just right, and it doesn’t have a strong or super artificial taste. I drink a lot of coffee and it helps maintain my smile, although I do incorporate whitening strips and mouthwash for best results!
Brandi B.
Lynn Haven, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had a great check-up last month. No cavities and very little plaque! Definitely a good toothpaste, even for adults.
Johanna S.
My daughter loves this toothpaste. She says it tastes great and she brushes her teeth daily at least 3 times. I also love how its not so strong in flavor like how adult toothpastes are.
Shannon T.
Spokane
We all use this on our teeth. Works great. No overpowering taste or smell. Seems like it does a good job of keeping away the cavities. The kids have excellent visits to the dentist every year.
Lora P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Lora P.
I absolutely love this product myself and I use it on a daily basis there is no cons to this I would improve this product it didn’t meet my expectations and yes I would buy it again and recommend it to the next personCrest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint
Zaida R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Zaida R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Esta pasta dental es una de las pastas dentales que más me gusta por que deja mis dientes relucientes y limpios y una frescura agradable en mi boca 👄 yo la uso tres bese al día por esa razón yo se la recomiendo a todos su precio es accesible
Tiffany S.
Hazel Park, MI
This is my new favorite toothpaste! Purchased ay Target with a coupon from the Circle app! ⭕️ You should definitely try! Has a little bit of a gritty texture, but nothing like to dentist office. 🤣 you can feel how clean your teeth are after using! Good mint flavor too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kendra H.
il y a un an
Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint ?how is this working for everyone? How long did it take before you noticed any difference?
Daisy A. il y a un an
It took one try for me to notice change. It’s really good!!
Monika F.
Williamsburg, IA
il y a 2 ans
Best tooth paste for 5 year old? Currently using Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint and I’m just not a fan. I would like a more fresh clean for her. Thank you! 💕✨
Carolyn S. il y a un an
For my kids I’ve started to use the Burts Bees toothpaste. It seems more berry like but they seem to like it!