Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareCrest
3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint

Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint

Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Fresh Mint whitens your teeth by removing everyday stains.

[product:crest-3d-white-stain-eraser-whitening-toothpaste-icy-clean] ?how is this working for everyone? How long did it take before you noticed any difference?
Best tooth paste for 5 year old? Currently using [product:crest-kids-cavity-protection-sparkle-fun] and I’m just not a fan. I would like a more fresh clean for her. Thank you! 💕✨
I’m thinking about trying this on my little girl. Do you think she will like it?
Start your review of Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint!
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Amy O.
I’ve tried other toothpastes and keep coming back to this one. I really like Crest’s 3D white line, it has a refreshing mint flavor, and gets rid of discoloration from my Diet Dr Pepper addiction! I also tend to have sensitive teeth sometimes and this doesn’t hurt me at all. Definitely recommend. Under $3 each at Walmart and Target
Lauren C.
Tappan, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Lauren C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I swear this toothpaste has helped me so much of the summer! I will not give up red wine or coffee so I definitely had to find some thing that helped my teeth look whiter👍👍👍👍
Jenna M.
Waco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Jenna M.
Love this toothpaste!! Gives me a great clean, sparkling white teeth, and fresh breath! I use this twice a day and can really tell a difference in the color, smoothness, and cleanliness of my teeth after using!
Cara W.
Camden, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Cara W.
We love the 3D white toothpaste! We buy it in the bulk pack at Sam’s and I really do believe it helps with removing and preventing stains on your teeth. I like the Vivid Mint flavor but the others are good as well.
Mac B.
Bristol, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Mac B.
I like the consistency of this toothpaste and the effects it has. My teeth are stained from years of coffee and not taking the best care of my teeth. This toothpaste has made a noticeable difference in removing my stains and improving the whiteness of my teeth. I wish it was mintier though, but it tastes good anyway.
Alesha B.
Edna, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Alesha B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My holy grail toothpaste! #1 thing I love about this is that it doesn't irritate my gums!!🤗 and actually makes my teeth super white.
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Amber F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this toothpaste! I have ADHD and bipolar disorder so with my anxiety and depression that comes with it, many times I forget to (or just have a hard time making myself) brush my teeth or brush my hair for a week straight. My teeth can look so yellow and stained (I smoke so they can look gross) but after one or two uses of brushing my teeth with this toothpaste, they look white again. I love how well it works and it’s affordable. I absolutely love this and would recommend it to anyone!
Amy T.
Humble, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Amy T.
When brushing my teeth 1st thing in the morning, i enjoy having a strong toothpaste. Thanks to crest 3d white, i have that. The mint taste is very strong ( so proceed with caution) and can be a bit overwhelming at 1st. It has tiny polishing granuals that buff the plaque strait off the enamel and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean
Kasey G.
Birmingham
Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Kasey G.
This toothpaste removed almost all the stubborn stains from my teeth. It is truly a great product.
Ann B.
Franklin, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Ann B.
Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Ann B.
This is my favorite toothpaste, I love all the Crest 3D white toothpastes. They leave my mouth feeling so fresh and clean, tastes minty and makes my teeth so white they sparkle. I definitely recommend any of the 3D white toothpastes, they're the best!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kendra H.
il y a un an
Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint ?how is this working for everyone? How long did it take before you noticed any difference?
Lauren C. il y a 2 mois
I love it
Monika F.
Williamsburg, IA
il y a 3 ans
Best tooth paste for 5 year old? Currently using Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint and I’m just not a fan. I would like a more fresh clean for her. Thank you! 💕✨
Carolyn S. il y a 2 ans
For my kids I’ve started to use the Burts Bees toothpaste. It seems more berry like but they seem to like it!