Crest 3D White Shimmer White Whitestrips

Crest 3D White Shimmer White Whitestrips is a 12-day whitening strip system. The strips are flexible and fully cover the teeth to ensure even whitening. They adhere to the teeth well and the product does not drip or run while the strips are on.

Crest 3D White Shimmer White Whitestrips remove years of stains, for a whiter, glamorous smile. Start seeing results after only 3 days. Advanced Seal technology provides a form fit, no slip grip that molds and adheres to your teeth for a better whitening experience. In fact, you can even drink water while wearing Whitestrips with Advanced Seal technology.

• Advanced Seal Technology’s no slip grip stays put so you can talk and drink water while whitening teeth
  • The strip molds to the shape of your teeth and comes off cleanly
  • Use once a day for 30 minutes for 12 days
  • Uses the same enamel-safe teeth whitening ingredients dentists use
  • A comfortable, no-hassle at home teeth whitening experience
  • 6 teeth whitening strip treatments, each with 1 upper and 1 lower strip

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crest 3D White Shimmer White Whitestrips!
Catherine M.
Diamond Bar, CA
If used correctly I notice a difference in the whiteness of teeth. Way better than spending hundreds at the dentist for a professional bleaching!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Crest 3D White Shimmer White Whitestripsthese 3-D white strips really work.I use them every six months to keep my teeth nice and white. They're pretty easy to use and don't seem to irritate sensitive gum lines. I recommend these white strips.
Heather H.
I wish they weren't so expensive, but they work very well. So of course I understand why it's expensive, but they work very well. They're a little uncomfortable but you get used to the entire process, eventually there are results!
Ericah H.
I bought these after not having much luck with the regular Crest Whitestrips. They did work better and I think i did see faster results. The only con is the residue the strips leave, but i normally rinse with mouthwash after and it helps a ton. If the regular strips aren't cutting it, i'd definitely recommend these!
Susan K.
Woodbridge, VA
These help whiten my teeth so much. If I could afford to buy them more often I would. They stay in place once you put them on.
Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ
too expensive in my opinion but i would use it again if it was more affordable. the results were noticeable but not that long lasting. great to use a couple nights before a night out for the best results.
Desiree G.
San Jose, CA
I tried these strips and they do work although they made my teeth feel sensitive so I discontinue the use.
McKenna K.
Ann Arbor, MI
I used these just a couple of times and could see a noticeable difference! Sometimes my teeth feel more sensitive after but for me it's worth it because they're so effective. I'd repurchase these.
Alyssa D.
When ever I have a special event and really want my teeth to sparky this is what I'll use. It's easy fast and effective. I have bought these many times and will continue to. I recommend this to everyone
Avery B.
Noticeable difference and no strong taste (I was very worried about this at first). Try not to swallow too much of it because it can make your thing feel weird.

Looking for your answer?