Crest 3D White Radiant Whitening Toothpaste

Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste. It whitens your teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities. see more...

• What is your favourite whitening toothpaste, Crest 3D White Radi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Allaine Kiel B.
Queens Vlg, NY
I love this toothpaste. I’ve been using this for the past 5 years now I think. My teeth is super sensitive and this one helped with my teeth and to whiten as well. I love the taste of it not too minty like other toothpastes are. I highly recommend this!
Devinnie M.
West Richland, WA
I can see the difference when I am using this toothpaste. It whitens, it cleans, it freshens, and it lasts. I shared and now multiple members of my friends family love it too. I definitely recommend. It's inexpensive and easy to find (I buy from Target)
Anna D.
I do really prefer crest products over Colgate, or other toothpaste brands in general - this particular line has come to be my favorite. It has a great taste/ scent - leaves your mouth feeing clean and fresh and the price point is comparable to most of the other products. I think the packaging is great as well - definitely supports the idea of sparkly clean teeth!
Danielle P.
Des Moines
This tooth paste does not do much for whitening to be honest. I am a 3/4 a pack day smoker and I have not noticed any whitening whitening on my teeth.

I have used this product off and on for a few years and it had not moved it one shade. It is good for freshening my breath and cavity prevention however.
Katie M.
Corryton , TN
The only time I've used this is in combination with the 3d white strips. It works great along with using the white strips properly. I also like the flavor its not overwhelming. I got this pack at SAMs together. great value for the price and highly recommend!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've noticed this toothpaste keeps my smile very bright. This is a
first-time purchase from Dollar Tree but I will definitely be purchasing
again. It does as it says although it does create some sensitivity.
Overall, very satisfied. Good value.
Marylyn R.
Great results! Use this twice a day for over 3 mins each time! I got mines at my local supermarket. And it was less that $4. It is very effective and works great! Overall satisfied! And how highly recommend to everyone!
Jessie B.
I really like Crest 3D White Radiant Whitening toothpaste, but I will say that although it keeps my teeth very clean and smooth feeling, I have not noticed a large difference in the coloring of them. This may be because I have seen it day to day.
Kathy V.
Glendale, CA
I swear by this toothpaste. I always get compliments about how white my teeth are, and I swear this is the reason. Crest wasn't joking when they branded this 3D-white! Used in conjunction with floss, my teeth are always sparkling!
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste made my teeth feel clean but I felt sick after using it! I kept coughing and my stomach was upset every time I used it. Didn't notice any results. I tried a different toothpaste (Plus White in mint) that works and doesn't bother my asthma. This is first toothpaste to make me feel sick!
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favourite whitening toothpaste, Crest 3D White Radiant Whitening Toothpaste