Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA

How well do these truly work, I want to get them but I don't want to waste 30-40 dollars on something that will not work.

Diana V.
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
Yes, it really do
Keri Y.
Keri Y.
Anderson, SC
5 years, 2 months ago
They work but not quite as well as I expected. At best a temporary fix
Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.
Seattle, WA
5 years, 2 months ago
These work great. These are the only ones that I use and I have no problems except sensitivity. I believe they are worth the money but if you don't you can always wait for coupons.
Tara P.
Tara P.
Wittenberg, WI
5 years, 2 months ago
It depends. I would say don't expect a drastic improvement even for the money, but your teeth will become brighter than they were.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
5 years, 2 months ago
Yes they do work - i personally though would only invest in the professional crest white strips - they make your teeth the whitest
Karolyn N.
Karolyn N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've used almost all Crest White strips and they've all delivered great results. NEVER go with generic brands to save money -- so NOT worth it. Watch Sunday newspapers and crest.com for coupons -- you can save up to $10. Plus, Walgreens and CVS sometimes have register rewards when you purchase certain Crest products. Timing is everything for extra savings but it is worth getting either way.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
New Prt Rchy, FL
5 years, 2 months ago
I would advise you to spend the extra money and get the intensive professional ones instead of the other ones since they work a lot better