Personal CareOral CareTeeth WhitenersCrest
3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips Teeth Whitening Kit, 20 Treatments

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips Teeth Whitening Kit, 20 Treatments (Packaging may vary) - Either "No Slip" or "Luxe". See both product images in this listing.

Is this really worth the cost or is there a cheaper alternative that is just as good that I can use?
What can I use to replace [product:crest-3d-white-glamorous-white-whitestrips-teeth-whitening-kit-14-treatments]?? I want to try another brand 😁😁
which crest white strips are the best?
Start your review of Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips Teeth Whitening Kit, 20 Treatments!
Mahi V.
Germantown, MD
Love love , my dental Hygienist ask me if I had them Whiten professionally, takes yrs of stains off , save $ try these before getting them whitened professionally !!
Chelsea D.
thibodaux
This keeps my teeth sparkling white! It definitely met my expectations. I don’t think I will ever use another whitening strip!
Karen C.
After using these whitening strips I’ve had so many people compliment my smile. My teeth are dramatically white and the effect has lasted for well over a year. They are very affordable and crest.com is even offering a buy one get one free now. Thank you Crest!
Tai C.
Woodhaven, NY
These really work! But if you have sensitive teeth like i do make sure to use a sensitive toothpaste a few days before you start using these and while using otherwise it could be painful!
Maria C.
Mooresville
AMAZING!! will 100% noticeably whiten your teeth, quickly!! Some of my friends are unable to use however because they say that it makes their teeth and gums sensitive, but I've never had that issue before.
EMMA C.
Philly
This stuff is great! I used these strips every other day (so for 40 days) in the days leading up to prom and my teeth looked literally fake they were so white! I got so many compliments it was crazy! I did experience some sensitivity, but that was kept at a minimum by using them every other day instead of every day.
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh
Used these in prep for my wedding last year. They did a great job and my teeth have never looked whiter. Have since repurchased to maintain the smile I got the first time. I definitely recommend them!
Sarah S.
Caledonia , NY
I’m obsessed. I’ve used these back to back in a night though I don’t recommend it because your teeth will be sensitive temporarily. Ive gotten compliments for years about my white teeth because if these. A little pricey but they work so well!
Morgan W.
Los Angeles
These whitening strips truly work! If you keep up with use and use consistently, you will notice results. I would get compliments from family and friends that my smile looked brighter and whiter. This product is worth the price tag!
Kalina R.
poplar bluff
They really do seem to work, however they made my teeth very sensitive and the taste was awful! I used these off and on for years! I would def buy again and I would def recommend!