BY CREST #3 in Teeth Whiteners

Over time, your teeth yellow due to everyday activities and indulgences. While precautions can be taken, if you are not actively whitening your smile, you are yellowing it. Rely on Crest Whitestrips, from the #1 most awarded whitening brand by beauty editors, for a whiter smile that lasts. Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips work to remove over 10 years of set-in stains and “whiten 25X better than a leading whitening toothpaste*". To unleash the whitening power you would expect from a dentist, the secret is in the strip! Add Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects to your oral care routine for: - A whiter smile after just 3 days - Full results in 20 days - Professional-level results at a fraction of the cost vs. light & laser systems -Revolutionary Advanced Seal technology for no-slip whitening -New improved lower strip for more whitening coverage *when toothpaste is used for 4 weeks. see more...

• What product do you use to whiten your teeth and which one works ...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else have problems with their gums after using these? ...2 Answers
  • I've been dying to try them but have been a little skeptical on i...3 Answers
Fareeza A.
I purchased this off of Amazon and was sure that I'd love it. I've used several boxes of the Classic White Strips and was very pleased, so my expectations were high for this product.

This box was pricer, but I was attracted to the fact that I could drink water while wearing it, and it only had to be worn ONCE a day for 30 mins, versus twice a day. And it says PROFESSIONAL whitening!

Unfortunately, I could not stand to use this for more than 6 days. Theres a supply for 20 days, but my teeth became so horribly sensitive that I couldn't continue. It's interesting though, because even though it felt like there was an increased potency of whitening agents, I didn't actually see better whitening of my teeth.

I know, six days isn't a lot. But in my past experience with white strips, I've seen differences within a couple days. The slight whitening was not worth the pain this product caused.

The box does caution that sensitivity may occur, and they do have a money back guarantee (which they do uphold, since I got my money back).

I would suggest trying a milder version of white strips before jumping into this box!
Jolene J.
Farmington, MN
I'm a lifelong teeth whitening fan, and I've tried professional kits as well as Crest. Between the two, I'd choose Crest! The price is reasonable and they work well. While the professional kits work quicker and can whiten more, Crest strips are much more gentle on the teeth. I have always had EXTREMELY sensitive teeth yet I find Crest 3D Whitestrips are tolerable if I use a toothpaste for sensitivity. The kit from the dentist was really painful so I never used it again. I give it four stars because I think it could whiten a bit more, and my teeth are still pretty sensitive using them. Hopefully one day I'll find something that works without needing to drink lukewarm water for two weeks. :/
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
10 stars!!! I love these! & any whitening strips made by Crest! My teeth are honestly like glowing and radiant. I'm not saying that to be cheesy, like they're crazy white. I didn't think it was possible for mine to get so white but with a lot of care, and THESE strips, the results are insane. Not only do I, but literally my entire extended family swear by this product. We all use them. They are just as good, if not better than professional whitening services, in that they are more accessable to more people. Sure, they are expensive but whitening services performed by a dentist are multiple times this price and literally give you the exact same result! I love this product so so much!
Kiancee  S.
Great effective whitening agent that can be found in your local drug store. I wanted to whiten my teeth some more and after a couple of treatments I noticed the difference. I stopped I sing then for about a month and then went back to using them recently and they made my teeth really sensitive. To the point where I couldn't even eat cake. After a day the sensitivity went away and everything was back to normal. I'm attributing the sensitivity to the fact that I haven't used the strips in a while. All in all its's a wonderful product to have expels oaky if you love dark sodas or or a coffee lover.
Anthea S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
These were surprisingly effective! After finishing a box, I can tell that my teeth are much whiter. The difference is even more noticeable when I look at pictures of my teeth before and after. I think these are a great option for those who want a visible difference but don't want to pay dentist prices. The one negative is that I found my teeth were more sensitive after using the strips; however, the sensitivity only lasted a few hours and was not severe. The taste is also not great but it was not as bad as I was expecting. Overall I had a positive experience with these and would buy them again.
Amy P.
Syosset, NY
I noticed that my teeth were getting progressively more yellow due to all of the coffee that I drink. I purchased these strips and used them nightly for 20 days. I definitely noticed that my teeth were whiter, but not the bright, blinding kind of fake white. Since then, I've been using the Crest White mouthwash to keep my teeth at this level. The one con (which I think is a side effect of any teeth whitening strip), is that I noticed a little bit of teeth sensitivity during the first few days of use, but then, I got used to it and it didn't affect me anymore.
Nataliya D.
Grimes, IA
If you have sensitive teeth. I never thought I had sensitive teeth, but these strips are brutal on me. I wear them for 20 minutes as instructed and have teeth soreness for days after. You can't argue with the results though, these are very effective. To tackle my sensitivity problem, I start using them every couple of days and sensitivity toothpaste while I am whitening to help with the feeling. It does help. Also, wearing the strips for shorter period of time helps a lot. I do 10-15 minutes now. After half a pack, I only do maintenance about once a month.
Sarah F.
I had really high hopes for this product before trying them, but I and sorta disappointed with the results. They definitely helped a little bit. I don't think they are worth the price though. The reason they didn't work was because the concentration is not very high, that's why they are sold in drugstores. I recommend trying a whitening spa or ask your dentist if he or she has the white strips in a higher concentration. If you are looking for a quick fix to clean up your teeth for the day then I say try the strips.
Rika W.
Virginia Bch, VA
After my first application I noticed a difference. I normally leave this on for 45 min but be warned your teeth may be sensitive the next day. Nothing too unbearable, but definitely the only downfall and worth it to get sparkling white teeth! I would recommend testing out how long to leave it on first. Every since I've been using these strips I've gotten so many compliments on how great my teeth looks. Highly recommend if you want white teeth and the slight sensitivity doesn't bother you.
Terra V.
Wyoming, MI
These are the BEST! My husband loves coffee and he chews, so his teeth have layers of stains, not yellow stains, but just not crisp white anymore. We got married in August and we both used these for the 2 weeks before the wedding and amazing!! He was nervous that we wouldn't have a bright smile for all the pictures, but he and I are smiling from ear to ear and pearly whites. I'm so glad we didn't go with a generic brand. This product helped make our wedding look picture perfect!
Hetal S.
San Francisco, CA
How long does it take before you start seeing results? I wanted to try these out before my wedding, but wanted to know how early I need to start using it!
Stephanie N.
Troy, OH
I have used these previously with no problems, but the last box I bought seemed to really hurt my teeth. I think my teeth became more sensitive to them. Is there anything anyone else has done to stop the sensitivity or to block it??
Shivani P.
How quickly did you see results from these whitening strips?
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone experience gum sensitivity using this product? I have very sensitive gums and I am hoping this works!
faduma a.
Alexandria, VA
Is this product enamel safe?