BY CREST #1 in Teeth Whiteners

Over time, your teeth yellow due to everyday activities and indulgences. While precautions can be taken, if you are not actively whitening your smile, you are yellowing it. Rely on Crest Whitestrips, from the #1 most awarded whitening brand by beauty editors, for a whiter smile that lasts. Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips work to remove over 10 years of set-in stains and “whiten 25X better than a leading whitening toothpaste*". To unleash the whitening power you would expect from a dentist, the secret is in the strip! Add Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects to your oral care routine for: - A whiter smile after just 3 days - Full results in 20 days - Professional-level results at a fraction of the cost vs. light & laser systems -Revolutionary Advanced Seal technology for no-slip whitening -New improved lower strip for more whitening coverage *when toothpaste is used for 4 weeks. see more...

• are the professional crest white strips actually worth th...3 Answers
  • What product do you use to whiten your teeth and which on...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else have problems with their gums after using...2 Answers
Kim O.
These are the best whitening strips on the market. Professional whitening can be super expensive, but these work just as good or better. My favorite way to use them is to go 4-5 days straight, then just use the rest of the pack as touch ups about once a week or once every other week. I always get compliments on my white smile, and I attribute it completely to these and the rest of the Crest 3D line. They can cause sensitivity, but it is only temporary and that is another reason why I don't do all of the strips in one go...if you have a problem with sensitivity just space out their use. You will still see results just not as quickly.
Sharmese B.
Let me start by saying the taste alone will make you not want to do no more whitening kits at home again. I cannot stand the way this taste which made me not want to try any other at home teeth whitening kits. After I finished this box I didn’t buy again. Don’t know how effective it was considering I only went through one box and my teeth are fairly on the white side already. However from looking at the strips you can see whatever white dye or whatever on the strips coming off onto your teeth so it looks like it’s working but I’m not particularly an expert. Will I buy again ? Probably not .
Suzann W.
These actually work! I have used these multiple times for years. The only negative is leaving them on your teeth for 20 minutes can get annoying.
The positives, I wait till they are on sale at CVS and usually I have a coupon so they end up only costing me about $30,
Within a few days I start to notice a difference in the color of my teeth and they appear whiter and they are simple to use. Also if you are traveling they are easy to throw in your toiletry bag and take with you!
Liliana A.
La Puente, CA
When I️ was 14 my mom told me my teeth were really yellow. Since my quinceañera was coming up I️ decided to whiten my teeth. My aunt told me about this product. After 5 uses my teeth were really white, so results were shown fast. The only problem I️ had was that my teeth are sensitive so this did hurt my teeth. I️ advice looking into what suits your teeth best before buying a teeth whitener. But I️ definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a whiter smile fast !
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can NOT use these.  I tried to use them and my teeth hurt soooo bad for days. I literally did not sleep because my mouth hurt so bad.  If you have sensitive teeth, even a little bit, I would definitely not suggest using these.  I have found other teeth whitening systems that do not cause me great pain.  On the plus side though, I did notice that my teeth did get much whiter lol.
Sayaa B.
These were good white strips as they did help to whiten but I can’t really get past the taste and after taste they leave in my mouth. I saw results after using them every other night for two weeks but I saw just as much results form the Colgate Optic White toothpaste and it’s cheaper and doesn’t taste awful like this! But they do provide results if you can get past the taste!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Crest 3D Whitestrips work so great at whitening my teeth.  I really feel like it's comparable to a professional whitening treatment.  My teeth do get very sensitive from using these so I  have to use sensitive toothpaste afterwards.  They also feel slimy pulling them off, but it's worth it in my opinion to have a white smile!
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amo estas strips. Funcionan muy bien, cumplen lo que prometen, blanquean los dientes en pocos dias, son muy faciles de usar y tienen la cantidad adecuada en cada strip para cumplir con su proposito. El valor es un poco alto pero comparado con un tratamiento dental vale completamente el precio. Un punto en contra: pueden no blanquear el diente de manera uniforme.
Lizzy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely made a difference in my teeth with just a few uses. I have sensitive teeth so this really hit hard. Made my teeth extra sensitive. Also made my bottom teeth whiten and stain weird. Still enjoy it. Just have to be extra careful when I use it. If you don’t have sensitive teeth like me, I would definitely recommend it. Makes your teeth white.
Carly C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are absolutely awful, and I am truly confused by all the good reviews these get. I have tried so many different whitening products over the years ranging from toothpastes, to mouthwashes, and now whitening treatments such as strips and gels, none of which have worked. I heard a lot of great things about these, and considering that they are $45, I was hoping they would at least do SOMETHING for my teeth, but nope. I was skeptical to try them at first because they did cost a decent chunk of money, but I decided to give them a try anyway. I used the entire box of 20 treatments for 30 minutes per night, with absolutely no results.. not even a shade lighter. Highly disappointed. What a huge waste of money that I can’t get back.
Hetal S.
San Francisco, CA
How long does it take before you start seeing results? I wanted to try these out before my wedding, but wanted to know how early I need to start using it!
Stephanie N.
Troy, OH
I have used these previously with no problems, but the last box I bought seemed to really hurt my teeth. I think my teeth became more sensitive to them. Is there anything anyone else has done to stop the sensitivity or to block it??
Shivani P.
How quickly did you see results from these whitening strips?
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone experience gum sensitivity using this product? I have very sensitive gums and I am hoping this works!
faduma a.
Alexandria, VA
Is this product enamel safe?