BY CREST #6 in Teeth Whiteners

Over time, your teeth yellow due to everyday activities and indulgences. While precautions can be taken, if you are not actively whitening your smile, you are yellowing it. Rely on Crest Whitestrips, from the #1 most awarded whitening brand by beauty editors, for a whiter smile that lasts. Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips work to remove over 10 years of set-in stains and “whiten 25X better than a leading whitening toothpaste*". To unleash the whitening power you would expect from a dentist, the secret is in the strip! Add Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects to your oral care routine for: - A whiter smile after just 3 days - Full results in 20 days - Professional-level results at a fraction of the cost vs. light & laser systems -Revolutionary Advanced Seal technology for no-slip whitening -New improved lower strip for more whitening coverage *when toothpaste is used for 4 weeks. see more...

• What product do you use to whiten your teeth and which one works ...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else have problems with their gums after using these? ...2 Answers
  • I've been dying to try them but have been a little skeptical on i...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Adriana🐢 R.
I used the 30 day set of the professional effects whitening strips once over a year ago, and my teeth are still white! I didn’t have super yellow teeth, but they were definitely a little stained from drinking coffee and dark sodas. These whitening strips made a significant difference to my smile! Before using these, I couldn’t wear orange/red lipsticks because they just made my teeth look super yellow. After the strips, my teeth still look nice and white with a bold red/orange lip! I still use the 3D white toothpaste and mouthwash, which I feel has helped keep the effects of the whitening strips. I highly recommend these strips if you want to see results without spending hundreds of dollars, because you really only need to use one set to see a difference in your smile.
Allison M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use credits 3D white strips semi-frequently.  They are so easy to use.  Normally I put it on before I go into the shower so that they stay in place, I am not talking or thinking about the amount of time I have left before I can take it off.  They totally work and they do not make my teeth sensitive, unless I use them for a few days in a row.  I like to do once a week, maybe twice a week sometimes until I get to my desired whiteness and then I give my teeth a break.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can NOT use these.  I tried to use them and my teeth hurt soooo bad for days. I literally did not sleep because my mouth hurt so bad.  If you have sensitive teeth, even a little bit, I would definitely not suggest using these.  I have found other teeth whitening systems that do not cause me great pain.  On the plus side though, I did notice that my teeth did get much whiter lol.
Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids, MI
These get five stars for whitening. I notice a difference after two strips. I used a box to get my teeth super white years ago. Now I buy one once a year and use strips once a month to maintain the color. I took off a star because my teeth get extremely sensitive now after I use them. If I use them too many days in a row my teeth will actually ache.
Megan P.
Tampa, FL
I would give these 5 stars but they make my teeth so so sensitive. The results are fantastic. I'm an avid coffee drinker so I use these as maintenance to keep my teeth looking nice. But they make my teeth so sensitive I can barely drink ice cold water sometimes. Overall, really easy to use and yield great results, but it's at a price.
Carly C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are absolutely awful, and I am truly confused by all the good reviews these get. I have tried so many different whitening products over the years ranging from toothpastes, to mouthwashes, and now whitening treatments such as strips and gels, none of which have worked. I heard a lot of great things about these, and considering that they are $45, I was hoping they would at least do SOMETHING for my teeth, but nope. I was skeptical to try them at first because they did cost a decent chunk of money, but I decided to give them a try anyway. I used the entire box of 20 treatments for 30 minutes per night, with absolutely no results.. not even a shade lighter. Highly disappointed. What a huge waste of money that I can’t get back.
Jenna J.
S Glastonbury, CT
These are amazing!!! I have tried many of the crest whitening strips and the professional effects are the best!!! They leave teeth noticeable whiter. I use them as needed and always have them on hand!!! Very effective and fabulous results!!! I will continue to purchase these. Highly recommend.
Meredith L.
So I will say that these are soooooo expensive and I don’t understand why. I like them, and I do believe that they work. However, if you have sensitive teeth do not buy these. They will make your sensitivity so much worse. They sell sensitive whitening strips and those are so much more ideal.
Ashley M.
Iowa City, IA
I absolutely LOVE Crest 3D Whitestrips. I’ve only bought them once, but still have a few left over. I used them to whiten my teeth for my senior year prom and they worked great! The only downside is that I did experience some sensitivity, which is expected with any type of whitening technique.
Jena B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using these white strips. They definitely help fade any yellow stains that I may be starting to get on my teeth. And they stick to your teeth really well and don't slide around or off like some of their friends do. They are a little pricey but they are totally worth it.
Hetal S.
San Francisco, CA
How long does it take before you start seeing results? I wanted to try these out before my wedding, but wanted to know how early I need to start using it!
Stephanie N.
Troy, OH
I have used these previously with no problems, but the last box I bought seemed to really hurt my teeth. I think my teeth became more sensitive to them. Is there anything anyone else has done to stop the sensitivity or to block it??
Shivani P.
How quickly did you see results from these whitening strips?
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone experience gum sensitivity using this product? I have very sensitive gums and I am hoping this works!
faduma a.
Alexandria, VA
Is this product enamel safe?