Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uploaded by Rachael P.Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uploaded by Stephanie W.Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uploaded by Jeri B.

BY CREST

Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uses the same whitening ingredient as Crest 3D White Whitestrips. Its triple-action formula removes surface stains kills bad breath bacteria and actually protects against future surface stains.

Lacanda F.
Semmes, AL
My favorite mouth wash. It doesn't burn like the ones with alcohol and it keeps my teeth nice and white.
Jillian S.
My teeth were noticeably whiter within a week and keep looking better and better. Definitely recommend.
Katelyn H.
rogers
Not a fan of the feeling or taste it leaves. I can tell it works but it's just not a texture for me.
Erica C.
Mansfield, MA
Love this. Keeps my mouth fresh and my teeth pearly white. Don't have any complaints about it at all
anna w.
O Fallon, MO
works great to keep my teeth white, does not burn or irritate like some whitening mouthwashes!
Rae S.
This rinse has kind of a strange after taste to me and I do not see the whitening difference.
Amie K.
Rollingstone, MN
Use this every day... minty fresh & whitens my teeth too! Win win! My kids use it too!
Kylie F.
Henderson, NV
Whitened my teeth and doesn't have a harsh alcohol feel or taste which is great for me.
Sarah O.
I like this mouthwash enough to rebut if it’s on sale. I use this in conjunction with the 3D white tooth paste. I’m not sure it’s doing anything on its own. It doesn’t sting my mouth so that’s a plus. It’s not exactly minty fresh but neither is the toothpaste.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
I noticed a difference agter using this rinse for a week. I was surprised by the results. This is good if you want a subtle whitening effect (sometimes super white teeth can look unnatural). I combined this with the Crest 3D white toothpaste. It's a cost effective way to whiten your smile, compared to white strips. I found some very mild sensitivity when I combined the two products, but it was nothing like the sensitivity I experience when using the white strips. The only thing I wish this product had was longer lasting and stronger minty taste. This doesn't give you the feeling or lasting effect of an actual mouth wash.