BY CREST

Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uses the same whitening ingredient as Crest 3D White Whitestrips. Its triple-action formula removes surface stains kills bad breath bacteria and actually protects against future surface stains.

Buy on Amazon
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
This is a great mouthwash. It tastes good and doesn't burn as much as some other competitors. I'm not sure how effective it is at whitening, but I'm happy with how white my teeth are now. It may be helping maintain their whiteness.
Katelyn L.
I use this product along with the other Crest 3D white products! I love them and highly recommend them to others! I have seen noticeable results in a short amount of time unlike when I used other products on the market! Somewhat expensive, but I would continue to buy!
Maggie L.
Nokesville, VA
Fresh, clean taste and I genuinely felt like it was making my teeth whiter! This will always be my go-to mouth wash. It covers all of my needs and it's all-in-one! There's nothing about it that I don't love and recommend!
Jaice M.
Haines City, FL
I use this a few times a week. Definitely helps keep the teeth pearly but I hate the texture and I'm not a huge fan of the taste either. So it's why I use it a few times. But overall recommend because it's super helpful.
Kelsey K.
My favorite mouthwash for whitening!! It makes my mouth feel so fresh and clean! I bought it at Walmart and it honestly wasn't that expensive! I use it every morning after I brush my teeth! Love it and will buy more when I run out!
Samantha N.
Oak Forest
Favorite mouth wash. I use this more then once everyday. When i stop using it because i ran out, i can see my teeth looking more dull. It leaves the minty fresh feeling in your mouth the whole day and whitens amazing
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
It's a fine mouthwash. Taste is good. I think it foamed a little in my mouth..i wasn't crazy about that. I didn't see much of s difference with the color of my teeth looking any whiter. Probably would not but again.
Angel O.
Thomasville, NC
Honestly I use whichever trusted brand is cheapest at the time. But I love this whitening mouthwash. It works and my mouth feels clean. I cannot ask for anything better.
Ginny C.
Red Lion, PA
I really like this mouth wash. Makes my mouth feel very clean and fresh. I also notice that it does help keep my teeth white when I use it. Great taste and doesn't burn like other mouth washes. Will be buying again
MacKenzie B.
Really like this product. The only thing I don't like that much is the after taste but I usually rinse with water after and it solves the problem. I can definitely tell it makes my teeth whiter. Especially if I use it everyday