Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uploaded by Rachael P.Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uploaded by Stephanie W.Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uploaded by Jeri B.

BY CREST

Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uses the same whitening ingredient as Crest 3D White Whitestrips. Its triple-action formula removes surface stains kills bad breath bacteria and actually protects against future surface stains.

Susana L.
California
I use this mouth wash to complement my toothpaste and to keep my teeth looking bright white . I also use the whitening strips I like to keep everything together as I feel they work better together .
Ronnie H.
Laurel, MD
This just keeps my mouth feeling so fresh all day long. Favorite part is that it doesn't burn like some mouthwashes! Anyone looking for a way to keep their teeth looking fresh and clean pick this up!
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
Although I'm not sure if this really whitens the teeth, it's a good product overall. The mint quality is not too overbearing, and tastes okay. It helps keep mouth feeling refreshed and clean.
Cheyenne R.
I truly love this mouthwash! For best results use the strips and toothpaste as well! It was effective slightly with mouthwash alone but like I said, pair it up and it'll work amazing!
Lisa W.
Brookings , SD
Favorite mouth wash, doesn't have the alcohol burn that most mouth washes do. Very effective and gets the job done. My teeth are much whiter. It's an affordable brand and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great mouthwash
Melody R.
It works great if you keep using it. You have to have to keep it in your mouth for a while. After 5 or so days I saw a difference in my teeth. After I haven't used it for a couple days my teeth started to fade the white a little bit.
Diana F.
Basically tastes like hydrogen peroxide. Doesn't leave me feeling like my teeth are clean, if anything I feel like this mouthwash leaves a weird taste in my mouth.
Bethan S.
New York , NY
My favorite mouthwash! Really great and leaves a great fresh feeling - I definitely think the whitening products work especially when it is combined with crest whitening toothpaste. A staple purchase!
Sydney F.
I buy this product regularly, but actually prefer the Cvs brand alternative. If I can't get to cvs to buy it thus will be my second choice. I never really noticed it help with youth whiteness, and this rinse burned s little bit without making my mouth feel as fresh as I would like.
Kayla W.
Sagamore Hls, OH
I love this mouthwash. I use the crest whitening tooth paste and than this and I saw results within a week. Leaves my mouth feeling so clean and my teeth are gradually getting whiter. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone.