BY CREST

Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uses the same whitening ingredient as Crest 3D White Whitestrips. Its triple-action formula removes surface stains kills bad breath bacteria and actually protects against future surface stains.

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca M.
Colora, MD
This product is my all time favorite mouth wash. Me and my mom both use it. It leaves the best freshness to your mouth. We always recommend it to people, we buy it at our local Walgreens. It helps whiten your teeth in a healthy way
Lexi N.
Great flavor without burning! Does leave and foamy type residue but other than that it's great! Very effective and helps keep my teeth pearly! I have used this product a few times but I would recommend a normal mouthwash and use whitening toothpaste.
Devon J.
Glassboro, NJ
Just normal mouthwash with slightly different texture. I always buy this bc I figure my teeth haven't yellowed since starting but I haven't noticed a dramatic difference in color. The clean feeling is def improved with use though.
nadia r.
I have sensitivity to a lot of teeth whitening products especially with cold stuff but I don't have that problem with this product I can eat and drink normally after using it and I started seeing results for whiter teeth quickly.
Rebecca S.
Spring Branch, TX
This product works very well. I usually try not to use it more than 1 a day, because my teeth are a little bit more sensitive. But the product really does do the job. I also use the corresponding tooth paste, which also works very well.
Katelyn L.
I use this product along with the other Crest 3D white products! I love them and highly recommend them to others! I have seen noticeable results in a short amount of time unlike when I used other products on the market! Somewhat expensive, but I would continue to buy!
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
This is a great mouthwash. It tastes good and doesn't burn as much as some other competitors. I'm not sure how effective it is at whitening, but I'm happy with how white my teeth are now. It may be helping maintain their whiteness.
Maggie L.
Nokesville, VA
Fresh, clean taste and I genuinely felt like it was making my teeth whiter! This will always be my go-to mouth wash. It covers all of my needs and it's all-in-one! There's nothing about it that I don't love and recommend!
Jaice M.
Haines City, FL
I use this a few times a week. Definitely helps keep the teeth pearly but I hate the texture and I'm not a huge fan of the taste either. So it's why I use it a few times. But overall recommend because it's super helpful.
Kelsey K.
My favorite mouthwash for whitening!! It makes my mouth feel so fresh and clean! I bought it at Walmart and it honestly wasn't that expensive! I use it every morning after I brush my teeth! Love it and will buy more when I run out!