Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uploaded by Rachael P.Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uploaded by Stephanie W.Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uploaded by Jeri B.

BY CREST

Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uses the same whitening ingredient as Crest 3D White Whitestrips. Its triple-action formula removes surface stains kills bad breath bacteria and actually protects against future surface stains.

Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
This is my favorite crest mouth rinse it’s good for whitening and great breath. I cannot say enough how much I love crest! My number one pick reasonably priced products keeping my teeth clean, healthy, and mostly white and beautiful.
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
This mouthwash works well but the taste is awful, it sort of reminds me of an orangy taste and I’m not a fan of orange flavored things. It’s a bit pricey but I don’t think I will be purchasing this item again.
Destinee T.
Waite park, MN
This is by far my favorite mouth wash to date! I've tried many in the past but I like how this one doesn't burn when you use but you still get the same clean feeling! Would strongly recommend it to a friend .
Tori M.
Saint Louis, MO
I️ gave this product 4 stars because it’s a very strong rinse. It definitely makes your teeth and gums feel clean after you use it but sometimes it actually stings my mouth because it’s so strong of a rinse.
Caitlin A.
I like this mouth wash. My only complaint with this is that it bubbles up when your using it. So when you go to rinse it leaves a nasty film and it takes a few times to completely rinse.
Amber F.
Mentor, OH
I love this mouthwash. It's gentle and doesn't burn. It also provides a little extra whitening help to the toothpaste. This rinse has a nice mint clean feel post rinse as well.
Kate F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I feel like this really does help whiten your teeth. It's a little expensive for mouth was but it does what it says it's going to do as long as you use it consistently.
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
This is the best mouthwash. I can see a difference in my teeth getting whiter, and it is perfect for my sensitive gums. It does not burn like other mouthwash. It is on the pricey side for mouthwash, but it last a long time and it really works. I would definitely recommend if you are looking to whiten your teeth or maintain their whiteness after using white strips.
Shannon F.
The best mouthwash I've ever used. The taste isn't horrible like others I've tried, it's actually pretty pleasant. This one does double duty by whitening as well. It comes in multiple sizes, so I can't really comment on pricing. If you don't want to spend as much, but want to try it out- go for the smaller one and work your way up if you enjoy it too!
Darcy E.
Layton, UT
I love this mouthwash so much! It really help in the whitening process. It's different than most mouth wash because it gets a little foamy, but that's how I know it's going to whiten my teeth! Because baking soda is the main ingredient for teeth whiting, and it foams up and I know that this product as quality ingredients.