BY CREST

Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uses the same whitening ingredient as Crest 3D White Whitestrips. Its triple-action formula removes surface stains kills bad breath bacteria and actually protects against future surface stains. see more...

Michael M.
Canoga Park, CA
I use the whitening rinse everyday, and I love the results. Keeps my teeth white and my breath fresh without the sensitivity.
Pam H.
Jackson, KY
Love this. Use with toothpaste. Great job on freshening mouth. Really helps to keep stains away. Very good product.
Erica C.
Mansfield, MA
Love this. Keeps my mouth fresh and my teeth pearly white. Don't have any complaints about it at all
Jennifer S.
Love this product! I use it with the crest 3D white toothpaste and the whitening strips and my teeth look so white and I always get complimented on my smile! I highly recommend all three products! My dentist also says my teeth look amazing and so healthy and that is thanks to Crest!! The price is great for these amazing products!
Lauren O.
Columbia, Ky
We use this and have been using this for several years. We can really tell a difference from first use and it continues to keep our teeth white. Once again it is another bulk item we buy from sams. I would recommend to others.
Tori M.
Webster Groves
I️ gave this product 4 stars because it’s a very strong rinse. It definitely makes your teeth and gums feel clean after you use it but sometimes it actually stings my mouth because it’s so strong of a rinse.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
This product is amazing for whitening teeth! I've tried all types of tooth paste and strips, but these give me the best results of all. The only downside is the foamy/chalky type feel of the mouth wash. It leaves your mouth feeling "coated" rather than "fresh." If your only reason for using is to whiten, it's definitely worth the money - just don't be surprised when your mouth doesn't have that "clean" mouth wash feel.
Katie B.
Lake Charles
Crest 3D whitening mouth wash was recommend by my mother, she told me I have to try it. She claims she noticed a difference in her teeth...they were whiter only after 2 weeks of using it. So I bought it and it really does work. Whitens teeth and kills germs and bad breath. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
VIRGIE✨ L.
Riverside
100% love this product because not only does it refresh your mouth but does a terrific job with taking out germs and helping your teeth turn white! It's affordable. I would recommend buying it at target! There's always sales! One thing about it.... you'll be able to taste your breath smell... not fun.
Rachael P.
Elmore, OH
My go to mouth wash! I love the feeling of this mouth wash, and how clean my teeth feel afterwards! You can definitely tell a difference when your using this mouth wash in the whiteness of your teeth!