Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uploaded by Rachael P.Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uploaded by Stephanie W.Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uploaded by Jeri B.

BY CREST

Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uses the same whitening ingredient as Crest 3D White Whitestrips. Its triple-action formula removes surface stains kills bad breath bacteria and actually protects against future surface stains.

Codi H.
Canton, GA
This product is amazing for whitening teeth! I've tried all types of tooth paste and strips, but these give me the best results of all. The only downside is the foamy/chalky type feel of the mouth wash. It leaves your mouth feeling "coated" rather than "fresh." If your only reason for using is to whiten, it's definitely worth the money - just don't be surprised when your mouth doesn't have that "clean" mouth wash feel.
Katie B.
Lake Charles
Crest 3D whitening mouth wash was recommend by my mother, she told me I have to try it. She claims she noticed a difference in her teeth...they were whiter only after 2 weeks of using it. So I bought it and it really does work. Whitens teeth and kills germs and bad breath. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Jennifer S.
Love this product! I use it with the crest 3D white toothpaste and the whitening strips and my teeth look so white and I always get complimented on my smile! I highly recommend all three products! My dentist also says my teeth look amazing and so healthy and that is thanks to Crest!! The price is great for these amazing products!
VIRGIE✨ L.
Riverside
100% love this product because not only does it refresh your mouth but does a terrific job with taking out germs and helping your teeth turn white! It's affordable. I would recommend buying it at target! There's always sales! One thing about it.... you'll be able to taste your breath smell... not fun.
Alexandria Jasmin Kane k.
Courtenay, BC
Definitely recommend! It's not too strong of an alcohol taste which is great and using this regularly along with the crest whitening toothpaste, really makes a difference in your teeth. Super cheap and I find you won't even need whitening strips as long as you use this combo regularly!
Ashley W.
Bryans Road, MD
I love using this after I brush because it gives my mouth a fresh clean feeling. I've also noticed my teeth are whiter and I don't have problems with bad breath since I started using it daily. Also to super expensive either. Definitely recommend it!
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I buy this product whenever I run out! I don’t like the after taste but if you use it consistently you can see results. It doesn’t burn and it lasts a while and is not expensive. Definitely is a must buy if you drink lots of coffee.
arabella a.
Indianapolis
I love this product! I first picked it up when I first getting into tooth whitening. It leaves my mouth feeling clean, and it never burns or stings. as far as whitening goes, I can't really say much-my teeth aren't very stained.
Lauren O.
Columbia, KY
We use this and have been using this for several years. We can really tell a difference from first use and it continues to keep our teeth white. Once again it is another bulk item we buy from sams. I would recommend to others.
Tory M.
New Tripoli
I’ve used this quite a few times and I usually prefer it over other mouth washes. I feel like using it coupled with toothpaste and flossing, my breath stays fresh! It’s a great product! I usually get mine at my local rite aid.