BY CREST

Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uses the same whitening ingredient as Crest 3D White Whitestrips. Its triple-action formula removes surface stains kills bad breath bacteria and actually protects against future surface stains.

Sarah S.
Benton, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I sadly cannot recommend this product. I was using this mouthwash for at least four months with no problem, but then all of a sudden my mouth was shedding skin?? I know it sounds weird, but it was like my dumbass was peeling off. So I stopped using it, I thought maybe it had him in bed if that can happen. So I got a new bottle in the exact same thing was happening again. It was eating my mouth up. I don’t know if maybe the whitening was too strong... I don’t know. But it was scary. So I stopped using it. And I haven’t had a problem since then.
amari n.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Really nice mouthwash. Leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh without the excessive alcohol burn. The whitening aspect works pretty well but you have to be consistent.
Maggie D.
East Brunswick
I use this 2x a day after I brush my teeth and I have realized my teeth are becoming whiter! My teeth also feel really smooth and clean. There's never that gritty feeling on my teeth - thankfully. I'm not a fan of that! I am really happy with this mouthwash and I have already stocked up on them!
Elizabeth A.
Owasso, OK
This is something i always have under my sink in the bathroom. im a coffee drinker and still get asked how i keep my teeth so white! Very effective! I wasnt ever able to use white strips because my teeth are sensitive, but i feel like this is a great alternative, along with brushing regularly!
Maren L.
Iowa
Purchased at: Walmart
this is a go to for me. i use this mouth wash once a day. i have sensitive teeth so i don’t like to use it more than that because it makes them feel more sensitive with too much use. i love how fresh it tastes and it really does whiten teeth quickly!!
Chyanne E.
Definitely whitens teeth! I saw results within the first week of using it! The reason why I switched to Listerine is because of the fact That I got a tongue piercing and I saw the mouthwash wasnt washing off the tartar buildup that was starting to happen on my bar. The mouthwash pretty much whitens your teeth and thats it. I recommend this be used after washing your mouth with a mouthwash that cleans bacteria in your mouth first!
Jennifer S.
Love this product! I use it with the crest 3D white toothpaste and the whitening strips and my teeth look so white and I always get complimented on my smile! I highly recommend all three products! My dentist also says my teeth look amazing and so healthy and that is thanks to Crest!! The price is great for these amazing products!
Emily R.
St Louis Park, MN
I really enjoyed this and felt like after a few uses I could see a difference in the whiteness of my teeth! The only reason for four stars is because it made my throat after using it for a couple weeks. Not sure if I’m just sensitive to an ingredient in it though. Otherwise I would definitely recommend!
jo b.
Exton
Purchased at: Target
Feels it cleans my mouth and makes teeth white...I get a refreshing feeling after using it...so definitely recommending this one... although it's little pricey...
Alexandria Jasmin Kane k.
Courtenay, BC
Definitely recommend! It's not too strong of an alcohol taste which is great and using this regularly along with the crest whitening toothpaste, really makes a difference in your teeth. Super cheap and I find you won't even need whitening strips as long as you use this combo regularly!

Amazon