BY CREST #58 in Mouthwash

Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uses the same whitening ingredient as Crest 3D White Whitestrips. Its triple-action formula removes surface stains kills bad breath bacteria and actually protects against future surface stains.

Maggie D.
East Brunswick
I use this 2x a day after I brush my teeth and I have realized my teeth are becoming whiter! My teeth also feel really smooth and clean. There's never that gritty feeling on my teeth - thankfully. I'm not a fan of that! I am really happy with this mouthwash and I have already stocked up on them!
Chyanne E.
Definitely whitens teeth! I saw results within the first week of using it! The reason why I switched to Listerine is because of the fact That I got a tongue piercing and I saw the mouthwash wasnt washing off the tartar buildup that was starting to happen on my bar. The mouthwash pretty much whitens your teeth and thats it. I recommend this be used after washing your mouth with a mouthwash that cleans bacteria in your mouth first!
Codi H.
Canton, GA
This product is amazing for whitening teeth! I've tried all types of tooth paste and strips, but these give me the best results of all. The only downside is the foamy/chalky type feel of the mouth wash. It leaves your mouth feeling "coated" rather than "fresh." If your only reason for using is to whiten, it's definitely worth the money - just don't be surprised when your mouth doesn't have that "clean" mouth wash feel.
Wandy R.
Winter Park
I not only use the 3D Crest tooth paste but I use the 3D Crest White Luxe mouth wash. It whitens my teeth and it has a shield against stains. I do see the difference in my teeth.. Wouldn't change a thing.
Katie B.
Lake Charles
Crest 3D whitening mouth wash was recommend by my mother, she told me I have to try it. She claims she noticed a difference in her teeth...they were whiter only after 2 weeks of using it. So I bought it and it really does work. Whitens teeth and kills germs and bad breath. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Jennifer S.
Love this product! I use it with the crest 3D white toothpaste and the whitening strips and my teeth look so white and I always get complimented on my smile! I highly recommend all three products! My dentist also says my teeth look amazing and so healthy and that is thanks to Crest!! The price is great for these amazing products!
Emily R.
St Louis Park, MN
I really enjoyed this and felt like after a few uses I could see a difference in the whiteness of my teeth! The only reason for four stars is because it made my throat after using it for a couple weeks. Not sure if I’m just sensitive to an ingredient in it though. Otherwise I would definitely recommend!
Alexandria Jasmin Kane k.
Courtenay, BC
Definitely recommend! It's not too strong of an alcohol taste which is great and using this regularly along with the crest whitening toothpaste, really makes a difference in your teeth. Super cheap and I find you won't even need whitening strips as long as you use this combo regularly!
Maggie B.
This stuff will whiten your teeth, but it will also burn, and if you have marbling on your teeth it will only brighten some of the areas and not the whole of it. I currently do not have a recommendation for another mouth wash that works as well on a whole.
Ashley W.
I love using this after I brush because it gives my mouth a fresh clean feeling. I've also noticed my teeth are whiter and I don't have problems with bad breath since I started using it daily. Also to super expensive either. Definitely recommend it!

back