Personal CareOral CareMouthwashCrest
3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse

Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse

Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uses the same whitening ingredient as Crest 3D White Whitestrips. Its triple-action formula removes surface stains kills bad breath bacteria and actually protects against future surface stains.

What’s the best teeth whitener? [product:crest-3d-white-multi-care-whitening-oral-rinse-fresh-mint]
Start your review of Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse!
How would you rate this product?
chandra M.
hermitage, TN
Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uploaded by chandra M.
I use this along with the toothpaste and they keep my teeth pearly white! I drink coffee and I smoke and you’d never know. Also it tastes great!! It’s not minty at all. Highly, highly recommend.
Missy E.
Odessa, TX
Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uploaded by Missy E.
I have been using this mouth wash for over a year now. This isn’t strong and over barring like some mouth washes. It leaves my breathe smelling fresh, my teeth looking brighter, and my gums feeling clean. I pair this with the same brand tooth paste
Johanne U.
Ocala, FL
Keeps your mouth feeling clean and cool for hours. Didn't notice much whitening action, but it does keep your breath fresh.
Brittny L.
Houston
This definitely helps to whiten your teeth. It’s easy on your gums and sensitive areas too.
Eve G.
Pleasanton, CA
Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse uploaded by Eve G.
Purchased at: Target
This product works well though I don’t notice a significant difference in the whiteness of my smile after using it religiously. I would recommend using straight hydrogen peroxide as that is the ingredient that does the whitening.
Ryan E.
Tacoma, WA
I preach by this stuff, in the peak of my teeth whitening phase I came across this product and it actually works! I seen results within days which is common with whitening products but what's different about this one is the whitening last!
Ariel D.
Amherst, OH
My favorite thing to use! I noticed a difference in the whitening of my teeth after use of this
Mikayla P.
Columbus, OH
used this alongside the toothpaste and my mouth has never felt better!! my teeth stayed white and gorgeous and my mouth always felt clean and fresh. very effective and worth a try.
Tiffany D.
Great mouth rinse, especially for right now, this mouth rinse has hydrogen peroxide. I am using this mouth rinse daily, does foam during and after use.
Sarah S.
Benton, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I sadly cannot recommend this product. I was using this mouthwash for at least four months with no problem, but then all of a sudden my mouth was shedding skin?? I know it sounds weird, but it was like my dumbass was peeling off. So I stopped using it, I thought maybe it had him in bed if that can happen. So I got a new bottle in the exact same thing was happening again. It was eating my mouth up. I don’t know if maybe the whitening was too strong... I don’t know. But it was scary. So I stopped using it. And I haven’t had a problem since then.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chasitie K.
Bowling Green, KY
il y a 4 ans
Hunter S. il y a 2 ans
I used the crest 3d mouth rinse combined with the whitening toothpaste and didn’t see a difference. I also don’t drink coffee wine or pop regularly so I’m not constantly restaining, which makes me confident the products don’t do a lot.