BY CREST

Whiter smile in 7 days! Whiten your teeth and keep them white with Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening rinse.  A triple-action formula whitens by removing surface stains, helps protect against the formation of new stains and freshens breath. Freshens breath while whitening teeth and protecting against new stains with unique triple-action formula. Whiter smile in 7 days. Use twice a day as part of a healthy oral hygiene routine. Questions? see more...

• Is using it more than 2x a day make it more effective ? 2 Answers
  • Will my teeth become sensitive if I use this?2 Answers
  • So does it really make your teeth whiter?!? I want to try it but ...4 Answers
Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse
  • "It does have a strong taste of hydrogen peroxide but that just tells me that its actually going to whiten my teeth :) Works best of you also use the toothpaste! " in 8 reviews
  • "This product works great and I always feel my teeth getting healthier and stronger, while at the same time it is whitening them. " in 7 reviews
  • "Thus product has a strong taste to it but I love the feel of it afterwards and seems to make my teeth whiter." in 6 reviews
  • "I've been using this mouth wash for a year now and I can say that there is an improvement in how white my teeth has gotten and I also use the 3D white tooth paste as well and it works wonders!" in 6 reviews
  • "While my teeth weren't bad, that made them look bad, so I started using this mouthwash in the hopes that I could remedy the problem at least a little." in 5 reviews
Katie W.
Valparaiso, IN
I use this along with the toothpaste and toothpaste boost. I LOVE my smile. It's never been this white until I started the Crest 3D white routine. I highly recommend it. One of the things to invest in is great oral care.

It definitely has a peroxide taste to it, but not enough for me to mind. It takes a minute or two after you spit it out to get the white foamy reside out of your mouth, but it's completely worth it. Only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that when I first started using it, it made the insides of my cheeks peel. Not painful or anything, just skin peeling off. It stopped after a few weeks of using, but it was a little odd. It stopped though, I guess my mouth got used to it.
Mario L.
Trenton, NJ
This is a great mouthwash combined with Crest 3D whitening toothpaste. After using the mouth wash I have noticed my teeth getting a little whiter. Maybe after two months it can give my teeth a more noticeable difference. I recommend it for the simply fact is that there is a small change and it might just be me. For me personally this will no longer be my go to though for that reason.
jessica d.
Englishtown, NJ
Too me a mouthwash is pretty much a mouthwash. I didn't use this long enough to see insane results, but I will repurchase. I think it would probably be more effective when coupled with the other products from the whitening line. It is slightly more expensive than other crest rinses, but I would continue to repurchase this anyway as it is really the difference of a couple of dollars
Cia P.
It's like highlighter for your teeth!
I've been using this mouth wash and Arm & Hammer advanced whitning tooth paste as my new daily oral care routine for 3 days and I already see a tremendous difference. I highly suggest this mouth wash. After using it my mouth feels so clean for such a long time. I can see my teeth beginning to look whiter. This is a miracle.
Hayley C.
This is the most AMAZING mouthwash I have ever used. It really does do a noticeable job of whitening your teeth QUICKLY. I noticed a difference in a matter of days. My teeth feel cleaner and much healthier. It might be a little pricey, around $7, but it's an investment in your oral health. Paired with the toothpaste and floss, it really works wonders.
Love B.
I have sensitive gums and I use this Crest Whitening Rinse because it's alcohol free and is not too harsh. When I use other mouthwashes, it tends to irritate my mouth, I thinking it's because there's too much alcohol. But this particular one has not bothered my mouth at all. When using mouthwashes, I always mix it with water.
Paulina C.
Wharton, NJ
I had been looking for the longest time for a mouthwash that didn't burn my mouth, and after going for the Crest 3D White toothpaste, I decided to get this as well and I'm really glad I did. You use it for a minute (which is the time I use to wash my face) and then you're done. Morning and night and it feels and smells great.
Ariel R.
Middletown, CT
I've been using this for a few years now on a regular basis and I can't imagine not having it in my bathroom. The other day I was looking at old pictures of myself and I was like, "Woah, have my teeth always been this white?" The answer is no, but they have been super white ever since I added this to my oral care routine.
Taylor A.
Charleston, SC
I'm pretty hesitant with "whitening" products. I don't believe that toothpaste is on your teeth long enough to make a difference. But I do believe that this mouthwash is making a difference. The hydrogen peroxide in the mouthwash is less irritating than alcohol and it seems to give it that extra boost to whiten my teeth.
Gabriella O.
This is the first mouthwash that I've used that actually whitens teeth. In my experience, the whole crest 3D white line has been amazing. I have sensitive teeth and i haven't run into any issues when using it. the only thing i would say is that it must be used consistently as the instructions state for best results!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Is this the only whitening rinse you would use?
Justine M.
Boston, MA
Anyone else feel weird / had to get used to the left over foamy residue after using this?
Is this mouthwash used before or after brushing your teeth? I have had mouthwashes before where you use it after instead of before but the label doesn't tell me so when do you guys use it?
Lily S.
How long will it take till you start seeing the results? cuz its pricey and i just want to make sure that it will work when i buy it
Marlena Y.