BY CREST #49 in Mouthwash

Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Oral Rinse uses the same whitening ingredient as Crest 3D White Whitestrips. Its triple-action formula removes surface stains kills bad breath bacteria and actually protects against future surface stains. see more...

Wandy R.
Winter Park
I not only use the 3D Crest tooth paste but I use the 3D Crest White Luxe mouth wash. It whitens my teeth and it has a shield against stains. I do see the difference in my teeth.. Wouldn't change a thing.
Emily R.
Minneapolis, MN
I really enjoyed this and felt like after a few uses I could see a difference in the whiteness of my teeth! The only reason for four stars is because it made my throat after using it for a couple weeks. Not sure if I’m just sensitive to an ingredient in it though. Otherwise I would definitely recommend!
Maggie B.
This stuff will whiten your teeth, but it will also burn, and if you have marbling on your teeth it will only brighten some of the areas and not the whole of it. I currently do not have a recommendation for another mouth wash that works as well on a whole.
caitlin m.
I really noticed my teeth getting whiter after using this mouthwash almost immediately, and it doesn’t hurt my sensitive teeth like most whitening products do. This is my go-to mouthwash and I’ll continue to make this my every day product!
Dominique D.
Redby , MN
I like this mouth wash is works really well and makes my mouth feel really clean the only thing I dislike is the taste of it it’s kind of to minty for me but I still use it
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
This is my current daily mouthwash. Obviously, it doesn't whiten your teeth like strips, but it is great for daily use especially if you're a tea or coffee drinker. I love that it doesn't burn like a lot of mouthwashes and there are multiple flavor options. It does leave a "foamy" residue around my teeth but to me, that just shows that it's doing its whitening job. My mouth always feels super fresh after using it. This product is easy to find at the store and comes in different sizes depending on what you're wanting to purchase!
Sarah R.
Have bought this product twice now, thinking the first bottle was a fluke. Unfortunately it makes my teeth quite sensitive, and gives me a bad reaction after only a few days of use. I was not able to assess any whitening effects because I needed to discontinue use of this mouthwash. Mouth felt  gritty and dry after rinsing. I would not purchase this product again.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Freaking amazing!!!!!!!!! This mouthwash doesn't leave your mouth burning like Listerine does but your mouth absolutely feels clean. I feel like it puts a protective layer over my teeth to perfect them. Whole heartily support this product...and basically anything Crest 3D white!!
Sarah B.
Lakewood, CA
I use this mouthwash regularly and I like it because its not too overpowering. I've tried other mouthwash brands that kind of feel like they burn, which I'm not a fan of. This mouthwash still makes my mouth feel fresher without that sting. I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes with the whitening since I also use whitening toothpaste and strips.
Autumn B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Orlando Rinse is the best, safest, and cheapest mouth rinse I've ever used. The fresh mint taste it has, and leaves on your breath is what makes it unique. It's safe because it doesn't contain much fluoride. And it's sooo cheap!