BY CREST

Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Oral Rinse uses the same whitening ingredient as Crest 3D White Whitestrips. Its triple-action formula removes surface stains kills bad breath bacteria and actually protects against future surface stains. see more...

Cami H.
Cami H.
This, coupled with their 3-D white strips and Colgate's optic white toothpaste - a combination of whitening products I would swear by. Only recently did I begin using this mouthwash; I was always a Listerine girl growing up, but my husband decided to give this one a try and we were instantly hooked. Unlike Listerine, you don't get a burning sensation when rinsing. So, if you're one who likes to "feel" the clean - you might want to keep looking.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Paramount, CA
Finally, I found a mouthwash that is right for me. This rinse cleans very well, leaving you with squeaky clean teeth feeling and a fresh breath. It has nice flavor and does not burn, like other alcohol containing mouth rinses. Actually when I was using a rinse from another brand it burnt so much my palate peeled. But Crest got it all just right. I love it and use it a couple of times a day.
Baxter C.

-Great Supplement to Oral Care Routine
-Well Advertised

Con(s):
-None to date

I have purchased and re-purchased this product so many times I couldn't count. This is my favorite brand and series of mouthwash ever! It does the most for my Oral Care Routine and ACTUALLY WORKS!

Would Reccomend: Yes
Re-Purchase: Definitely
Pamela A.
Pamela A.
Clifton, NJ
I tried this for the first time and I was shocked to find out that it has a very weird mouth feel to it. It has almost a gritty type of texture like there was some powder that was not all the way dissolved into the mouthwash. I would not buy it again because of this reason. I did not use it long enough to know if it had any whitening results.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
I use this mouth wash to clean my mouth guard which gets pretty freaking gnarly . I soak the mouth guard in this mouth wash for at least an hour - it bubbles and suds up around the mouth guard getting into all the crevices and making it clean and fresh. The minty flavor also lasts for about a week after I've cleaned it!
Donna M.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
This product my crest is great, it's not overly sensitive to my gums or teeth. It really does help to keep my whites very white without being too harsh. I do appreciate the economical size, you can purchase a pretty large quantity of this product that last I'd say for about two months. So it's well worth the money.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Bought this mouthwash to compliment my Crest Radiant Mint Toothpaste and was not impressed. It really made my tongue feel sore and after 3-4 uses I think it burnt off some of my taste buds temporarily. Not for people with sensitive mouths, I'm sure it works for other people otherwise it wouldn't be on the market.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
This stuff does not have a great taste and leaves kind of a foamy residue around my teeth but you aren't supposed to rinse with water for 30 min after use. The flavor isn't perfect, kind of has that bleachy taste. Maybe is preventing me from getting new stains but I don't think that it is particularly whitening
Eva S.
Eva S.
Bountiful, UT
My mouth feels so fresh!! The Crest 3D White Mouthwash makes me want to smile. My teeth look a lot cleaner and shiny. I used to use Colgate and I have tried Scope and Listerine but none of them make me feel as fresh as Crest. Over all I am very satisfied with this product, it does what it is supposed to do.
Cindy W.
Cindy W.
I use the entire 3D white line and I think my teeth look whiter. It's probably my favorite mouth wash of all the ones I've tried. It makes my breath smells nice. I pick it up at Target. My gums are pretty sensitive and it doesn't really bother me so I think I'll be a repeat user. I'd recommend it to others.