BY CREST #36 in Toothpaste

Making brushing more brilliant with Crest 3D White Brilliance toothpaste. Designed exclusively by 3D White, Brilliance toothpaste works to enhance your smile’s beauty, using micro-cleansing whiteners to gently polish away surface stains with a freshness that provides a lasting, cooling sensation. 3D White Brilliance toothpaste uses its Illuminating Complex to leave your smile dazzlingly white and brilliantly clean by reaching areas between teeth with its gentle foaming action. It whitens by unlocking trapped surface stains and adds luster and shine after just one use, introducing you to a whitening and freshening experience like never before. Find it at Target. see more...

• What is the best way to whiten your teeth fast and safely?3 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this toothpaste??6 Answers
  • I have the regular Crest 3D white and was wondering how this one ...2 Answers
Stephanie s.
Crest is my all time favorite brand for my dental needs. Whenever I'm shopping for oral care I always pick out crest rather than the other brands. I notice that it makes my teeth feel cleaner and fresh. There isn't a fuzzy bear feeling, as they call it, on my teeth after brushing. This product specifically, as it is a whitener, is great for getting your teeth stain free and more white. I like to have nice white teeth, and I'm sure everyone else does, so it's nice having a product that actually does what it is supposed to do. The mint isn't too over powering which is nice as well. I not only use their toothpaste , but I get there floss and tooth brushes. I trust this brand as it has shown to have good affects on my teeth, plus it's dentist recommended. I'd listen to the professionals and start using crest. It's the best! Crest 3D White Mint Toothpaste
Mary P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love, love, love this toothpaste! It's certainly got a little kick to it, so if you don't like the taste of a strong mint, I wouldn't buy it. However, if you like that over powering minty freshness, it's a MUST have! My fiancee had bought it originally, and ever since he's brought it home, it's a MUST have!! His teeth are beautiful, PERFECT, SO WHITE, I wasn't sure they could get any whiter.. sure enough, this did the trick!! This brightened his beautiful smile even more. And it's made a difference on my teeth as well.

The ONLY con I've found is that it's a little sweet.. despite the minty ness of it, it's very very sweet, and bothers one of my teeth.
glory p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this from my dentist and for the first few weeks I noticed a slight difference in the color of the my teeth but now after almost 2 months I haven’t noticed anymore whitening. I feel like for the price of this toothpaste it could have better results. It has pretty good reviews so I guess it’s different for everyone.
Alyssa B.
Rome
If you’re in the market for a whitening paste, I highly recommend 3D white. But use it with caution. Something to keep in mind with ANY whitening paste is that they don’t actually whiten- they simply remove surface stain to make them appear whiter. They use abrasive particles to do so as well. Please keep this in mind if you already have tooth sensitivity as this product can me it worse. Also, gum inflammation and irritation are common amongst my patients.
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
I've used this toothpaste in the past & loved it! My teeth felt so clean & so radiant! It's affordable, easy to come across & effective. I switched to a different crest toothpaste, but I would buy this specific kind again. I recommend!
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only toothpaste I will use! I use a Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush with this and my teeth are left so white! I used the [product:pro-health-crest-pro-health-hd-daily-two-step-toothpaste-system-85-ml-and-63-ml-tubes,-step-1-toothpaste:-npn-80049787] and didn't even see as good of results! I brush in the morning and at night and I have never had an issue with it. It's my favorite toothpaste by far!
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I received this complimentary from Influenster and I really loved this toothpaste. I will buy this again I was very pleased. Keeps your breath fresh and feels nice. Good quality. Definitely would recommend.
Lissa B.
San Luis Obispo
My teeth stain easily and I’m a huge black tea drinker. I’ve tried many toothpastes throughout the years but Crest 3D white is the only one that I notice a difference. Leaves my teeth white everyday. I can really tell the difference when I try a different toothpaste. Crest is effective, trustworthy and gets the job done. I highly recommend it to all you tea and coffee drinkers out there.
Angie R.
South Gate, CA
Great toothpaste. I saw a huge difference in my boyfriends smile after we started to use this. But didn't see a difference in my smile. But the toothpaste did make my breather smell clean and teeth feeling great. I just prefer colgate optic white toothpaste for myself. But will continue to buy for my boyfriend since this has become his favorite toothpaste on the market.
Lani S.
Love this toothpaste! Leaves my mouth feeling and smelling fresh as it also whitens teeth! What a great way to get whiter teeth! No more using whitening strips for a fresher, whiter,smile!
Crystal G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you enjoy this toothpaste??
Kelsey K.
Peoria, AZ
How long does it take to see a difference? I have tried other whitening toothpastes and never saw a difference and white strips are sooo pricey.
Sydney  S.
I'd really like to try this product as it is a lot less expensive than the strips, however, I'd like to know if it works at all. My teeth are really gross and I'd like them really white.
Barbara M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does tis really work and ow long before you saw a difference?
Brea R.
Huntsville, AL
Is this different from the normal Crest 3D White toothpaste?