Crest 3D White Mild Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Jill R.Crest 3D White Mild Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Sian S.

BY CREST

Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Mild Mint Whitening Toothpaste. It whitens your teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

• Whitens teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains.
  • Protects teeth against future stains.
  • Strengthens teeth and safe on tooth enamel.
  • Fluoride toothpaste protects against cavities.
  • NEW Mild Mint flavor.

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol (0.7%), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Glycerin, Carbomer, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Color

Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
Not that Crest did not have a great taste or that it did not make my teeth and mouth feel clean, but my dentist recommended that i stop using Crest. Not that I looked up the reason but he said it was because of the make up of the paste and the Long term effects it may have on my oral health.
Kenzie S.
Mount Morris, IL
I’ve started buying this for my fiancé because he thinks other toothpaste is too “spicy” and this one is the only one that seems to be okay! I’ve also noticed a clear difference in the shade of his teeth, they’re clearly white now when they used to be yellow due to him being a smoker.
Samantha L.
Mc Leansville, NC
I'm not much of a fan. My mouth just doesn't feel as clean, nor does my breath smell as fresh. I've only bought it once, and probably won't buy it again. I feel like it's not very effective. Overall... meh.
Shana E.
I like crest toothpaste because it actually feels like it cleans your teeth. I also like this mint flavor because after it leaves your breath and mouth feeling so fresh. This is my favorite brand and I would recommend it to others.
Alyssa M.
Bloomington
This is the only toothpaste I’ll use. The mint flavor isn’t too overwhelming and it’s a great toothpaste to use after you’ve done a cycle of the Crest whitestrips.
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
Love this product! It really helps you achieve that white smile and leaves breath smelling great. I really recommend this to anyone looking for a whitening product. The price point was good for the amount of product. Give this toothpaste a try.
Bre F.
Athens, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s a Great toothpaste. I would recommend this toothpaste to everyone. It is a great price. I use this all the time. I have bought this multiple times at Walmart. Anyone should try this toothpaste if you are looking for a new toothpaste.
Danielle K.
Vancouver , WA
Decent toothpaste. No bad after taste. This is one of the few toothpastes that claim to be whitening where I’ve actually seen a difference. Bonus— it doesn’t taste like baking soda. I will definitely purchase this one again.
Haley B.
Tahlequah, OK
My go to tooth paste! It’s reasonably priced and keeps my smile shining white and bright! Makes them feels super clean. I don’t have any negative comments honestly! I️ will definitely continue to purchase and use this brand!
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
Typically i don’t go for the whitening toothpaste because i don’t think it makes much of a difference but it was overall a pretty good toothpaste but just a little bit more expensive than i would usually pay for toothpaste.

Walmart