Crest 3D White Mild Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Jill R.Crest 3D White Mild Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Sian S.

BY CREST

Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Mild Mint Whitening Toothpaste. It whitens your teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

• Whitens teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains.
  • Protects teeth against future stains.
  • Strengthens teeth and safe on tooth enamel.
  • Fluoride toothpaste protects against cavities.
  • NEW Mild Mint flavor.

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol (0.7%), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Glycerin, Carbomer, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Color

Bella C.
Seattle, WA
I really love crest toothpaste and this flavor is great. It’s not an overwhelming mint and is just what you need for freshening up. My dentist gives me the minis and I love them for travel!
Brittany M.
Product doesn’t really help lighten your teeth. False advertising. But the mint taste is wonderful in my honest opinion. Strong but not too strong. Cleans your teeth how a toothpaste should. Wouldn’t really reccomend.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great tooth for really whiting your teeth. It may take a little longer for smokers but still works and makes your teeth white while cleaning them. My opinion this is the best taste one. I’d recommend it.
💋Cara S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I normally get my tooth whitening products from my dentist, but for a store bought brand, Crest is not too shabby and it leaves your mouth feeling, fresh, clean, and minty too!
Faith N.
Milaca, MN
One of my many favorite to toothpaste. My mouth is really sensitive but I like the mint taste and this toothpaste seems to work without irritating my mouth or teeth.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to toothpaste as of the moment! It works best in my opinion! Makes my breath smell better, I noticed whitening after a week of using it. It's a little more expensive than other brands but this one actually does it's job! I finish off by gargling LISTERINE Whitening HealthyWhite Vibrant Anticavity Mouthrinse, Clean Mint, 32 fl oz and just makes your breath ten times fresher! I would definitely continue buying this product.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite whitening toothpaste out. It whitened my teeth with out being too harsh although I do switch between it and crest pro health. I picked it up at Walmart and I'm completely satisfied with this product. Crest 3D White Mild Mint Toothpaste
Isabella B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Doesnt taste gross but it isnt really effective when it comes to whitning your teeth. If your looking for a quick way to whitin your teeth brush your teeth with charcoal toothpaste (google charcoal toothpaste and a lot with come up) you can do it in the morning or at night
Lauren 🏳.
I wasn’t too fond of this toothpaste or the brand in general. The feeling it left in my mouth I didn’t really like. Compared to Colgate it did not whiten as well as the Colgate does. I’ve tried crest a couple times but each time I go back to Colgate optic white.
Mari. P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest is a classic leaves teeth feeling clean and mouth fresh. Totally does the job but I've heard a lot of negative stuff about toothpaste and it's ingredients Lately. I like that it leaves my mouth feeling fresh I don't like the over powering taste.