Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Professional Effects 20 Treatments + 3D White Whitestrips 1 Hour Express 2 Treatments - Teeth Whitening Kit uploaded by Shannan J.Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Professional Effects 20 Treatments + 3D White Whitestrips 1 Hour Express 2 Treatments - Teeth Whitening Kit uploaded by Diego D.

BY CREST #28 in Teeth Whiteners

Reveal a brilliantly whiter smile. Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Professional Effects are like an eraser for your teeth. Remove the stains from the last 14 years in just 30 minutes a day. Their no slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening your teeth. You’ll see a whiter smile after 3 days, and full results in 20 days. Achieve professional-level teeth whitening results without the professional price tag. And when you need some last-minute teeth whitening, 2 treatments of Crest 3D White Whitestrips 1 Hour Express are included so you can experience a whiter smile in just 1 hour for an unexpected event. see more...

• I have sensitive Teeth so I'm wondering if this effects that in a...1 Answers
  • Has anyone actually used this and seen results? Does it take a lo...1 Answers
  • I am looking for an affordable to mid range DIY whitening kit. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Janki B.
I will start out by saying that this made my teeth incredibly white in just the first few uses! However the pain on this one was insane! I had zingers at the most random times and my teeth felt like they were burning at the most random times. In my opinion, the pain wasn’t worth it. I will stick to the Vivid white strips!
Shannan J.
Rossville, GA
I purchased these Crest 3D no slip Whitestrips hoping to get a professional level whitening. My teeth only got one shade whiter and this product made my teeth just as sensitive as a professional whitening. I gave it 2 stars for the new non slip formula which did what it says.
For the money, I would not recommend this product.
Bethany D.
Piedmont, SC
I have always used this product to get professional quality whitening effects. I can tell a difference after one use. I usually do the regimen twice a year before any big events to make my smile photo ready!
кєℓℓ🖤 L.
Lebanon
I absolutely love these white strips! They are a little pricey but I have yet to find an effective teeth whitening treatment that isn't. It does take a few uses to notice a difference but after using these for a week, I was getting compliments from people close to me who noticed a difference.
Monica N.
Parma, OH
I like this brand but the transition isn't too noticeable but I guess it is perfect for people keeping up a professional bleaching in between visits. A box can run you $29 to $49.
Grace C.
Seattle, WA
These work really well but I found my teeth to be really sensitive afterwards. Also there was this sharp pain that would make my teeth throb when I wore them. So I wouldn't recommend wearing them everyday for a long period of time if you have sensitive teeth. But my teeth are extremely white and have been for a very long time even after I stopped using them.
Erica P.
I use this at least once a week or before any major event! I just place on my teeth and continue doing my makeup and skincare routine. When the time is up, I peel the strips off and am left with sparkling white teeth! It has not personally caused any sensitivity. I will continue to use for the rest of my life!
Natalie M.
Bowling Green, KY
These whitestrips worked so well! My teeth were noticeably whiter. However, I had to give these a three because they made my teeth hurt SO bad. I ended up not using them anymore because they caused so much pain. I've heard most whiteners do make your teeth more sensitive, but these were too much.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
My problem with Crest Whitestrips was that they would slide around and not stay in one place, which made is impossible to do anything but sit there quietly for thirty minutes. However, their Professional Effects Whitestrips stay put, and I'm able to talk and do whatever I want in my Whitestrips, and they work! The only downside it that they sometimes make my teeth sensitive.
Arthi S.
Chesterfield, NJ
O have been using these white strips for approximately one year as of right now and I can definitely say that the consistent use has improved my teeth coloration. My only negative remark is that the product does not really cater to those with sensitive teeth. My teeth are pretty sensitive so if I ever leave these strips on for longer than I should, I get some pretty serious pains in my teeth and in my gums- be careful!!
Annette D.
Edgewood, MD
Are these best for maintaining an already whitened smile or will they actually whiten on their own? As an avid coffee and tea drinker I have a stained smile.
Shauna G.
Corpus Christi, TX
I am looking for an affordable to mid range DIY whitening kit. Does this one work well? Can you see immediate results or does it take weeks/months to see a difference?
Ashley D.
Schenectady, NY
Has anyone actually used this and seen results? Does it take a long time to notice a difference? Do they slide off your teeth or burn?
Hilda N.
La puente , Ca
I have sensitive Teeth so I'm wondering if this effects that in any way and does it really work?