Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Professional Effects 20 Treatments + 3D White Whitestrips 1 Hour Express 2 Treatments - Teeth Whitening Kit uploaded by Diego D.

BY CREST #26 in Teeth Whiteners

Reveal a brilliantly whiter smile. Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Professional Effects are like an eraser for your teeth. Remove the stains from the last 14 years in just 30 minutes a day. Their no slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening your teeth. You’ll see a whiter smile after 3 days, and full results in 20 days. Achieve professional-level teeth whitening results without the professional price tag. And when you need some last-minute teeth whitening, 2 treatments of Crest 3D White Whitestrips 1 Hour Express are included so you can experience a whiter smile in just 1 hour for an unexpected event. see more...

• I have sensitive Teeth so I'm wondering if this effects that in any...1 Answers
  • Has anyone actually used this and seen results? Does it take a long...1 Answers
  • I am looking for an affordable to mid range DIY whitening kit. Does...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Vienna, VA
I used these for about 2 weeks before I had to stop. I used the one-hour express treatment the first time and had no issues with it, but after using the regular ones for a while and going back to the express strip, I had horrible pain the next day. I had shooting pains in my front tooth and it was really uncomfortable. Also, my teeth weren't even that much whiter after all of that. I may have sensitive teeth, but I'd hope to at least get some benefit after all the pain.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I was on a kick last year and I tried to get my teeth whitened by a specialist with a light at an event. I have never felt so uncomfortable in my life. I even had someone come up and take a selfie with me while I was sitting in the chair. So I decided that I wanted to whiten at home! I got these from The store and they made my teeth brighter/whiter than sitting in the chair under a light. I really should have started with these first!
Zachary B.
Zachary B.
Mableton, GA
These white stripes even though it has a warning about sensitivity that could be caused by this I simply brushed it off and I can honestly say I regret that because, they had not only caused sensitivity they were eating at my gum line and causing BLEEDING... and didn't even whiten my teeth !!!!
Seriously though I do not recommend this product to anyone unless your goal is to have sensitive teeth or bleeding gums..
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Ste Genevieve, MO
I would have to say these do whiten your teeth! However, after a few days of using the strips I noticed my teeth being sensitive just to breathing in air! It was horrible pain and thank goodness shortly after I quit using them that went away! I tried again weeks later due to really wanting pearly whites and yet again my teeth became sensitive! It isn't worth it and I would not recommend it for that reason!
Mara H.
Mara H.
Allendale, MI
I had these on my teeth for 20 minutes before I had to take them off. They completely ruined the enamel on my front teeth. For 3 days after using them I had severe pain like when you eat something cold, but it would be constant for like 10-15 minute increments. That was 3 years ago and i still get twinges. If you're going to use a whitestrip, use very very mild ones otherwise kiss your enamel goodbye
Taegan S.
Taegan S.
This kit (if used correctly and regularly) really gives results! I drink a ton of tea and coffee, and this definitely whitens my tech even though I don't stop drinking coffee/tea. They are pricey, but a good deal when you consider the dentist alternative. My only gripe is that they can be a bit uncomfortable to wear while waiting. But it's a small price to pay for whitened teeth!
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
My problem with Crest Whitestrips was that they would slide around and not stay in one place, which made is impossible to do anything but sit there quietly for thirty minutes. However, their Professional Effects Whitestrips stay put, and I'm able to talk and do whatever I want in my Whitestrips, and they work! The only downside it that they sometimes make my teeth sensitive.
Lilli J.
Lilli J.
Tampa, FL
I loved these whitening strips! They truly do work, & while I was wearing these for longer than the recommended time & it did give me some sensitivity I was getting comments everyday on how white my teeth were. I have bought 4 boxes at this point & plan to repurchase when I run out & want to whiten again. These are also great paired with the crest 3D whitening tooth pastes
Krystal  S.
Krystal S.
Royal Oak , MI
I absolutely love this product. My teeth get so white from using these strips. The only downside is sometimes it will make your teeth sensitive. All i do is take some motrin and it goes away. Its definitely worth it because the results are amazing. I haven't found another store brand that gives me the same results. These are a little pricey but again well worth it.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Kent, OH
Been using these for years with great results. I use as needed, no more than every other day due to sensitivity. The hour treatments also work great but do leave me a little more sensitive. Due to the nature of my stains and composure of my enamel my dentist didn't think I was a good candidate for in office treatment but recommended these. Glad I tried!
Shauna G.
Shauna G.
Corpus Christi, TX
I am looking for an affordable to mid range DIY whitening kit. Does this one work well? Can you see immediate results or does it take weeks/months to see a difference?
Annette D.
Annette D.
Edgewood, MD
Are these best for maintaining an already whitened smile or will they actually whiten on their own? As an avid coffee and tea drinker I have a stained smile.
Hilda N.
Hilda N.
La puente , Ca
I have sensitive Teeth so I'm wondering if this effects that in any way and does it really work?
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Schenectady, NY
Has anyone actually used this and seen results? Does it take a long time to notice a difference? Do they slide off your teeth or burn?