BY CREST #7 in Teeth Whiteners

Think your whitening toothpaste is giving you the whitest smile you can get? Think again. Crest 3D White Glamorous White Whitestrips can dial up your dazzling smile 25X better than a leading whitening toothpaste.* Their no-slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while you whiten. Use them once a day for 30 minutes to elevate your white smile to the next level. Safe for your teeth and enamel, Crest Glamorous White Whitestrips are the only ADA accepted whitestrips available.

Crest 3D White Glamorous White Whitestrips:

• Whiten 25X better than a leading teeth whitening toothpaste*
  • Give you results that last 6 months and beyond
  • Remove 10 years of tough, set-in stains from coffee, wine and smoking
  • Use the same enamel-safe whitening agent that dentists use
  • Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
  • Whitestrips are so easy to use: you can whiten while you walk, talk, work, even drink water
  • The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly
  • The only strips that are ADA accepted.

Pvp, Peg-8, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin

• Do these actually work well? I am thinking about trying them1 Answers
  • Could I get a sample I want to try them before I purchase...2 Answers
  • Are these effective?3 Answers
Lily L.
I love this ! They really do work. Only down side is that they will leave your teeth a little sensitive. My solution to that is to space out the time in between uses.
I believe the box says use everyday.
No doubt that'll get you the best results but I use it every other day along with the mouth wash and tooth paste and I see results just the same. Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant MintCrest 3D White Luxe Professional Effects Whitestrips Teeth Whitening KitCrest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Multi-care Whitening Mouthwash
Alexa C.
I began drinking coffee two years ago and my teeth definitely started to reflect that. They lost their whiteness and I was pretty self conscious. I know there are a ton of at-home teeth whitening kits, so it was difficult for me to choose which one would work best for me. I can safely say that this Crest whitening kit has made my smile that much brighter. It doesn’t irritate my gums and 30 minutes goes by SO fast!! I get compliments all the time now on my teeth. I saw results immediately. But the more I use them, the brighter and brighter my teeth get. No more coffee stains!
Suzanne M.
Circleville
Purchased at: Walmart
First of all, I think the price of these whitening strips are a little outrageous... but I was desperate to find something that works on my teeth! I tried smaller brands and they didn’t work so I decided to splurge. I did see a noticeable difference after a few uses... but you do have to make sure you’re using them daily to see any results. I did have some gum sensitivity after usage a few times... but that’s expected when using any whiteners.
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
Love love love these white strips! I’ve been using crest whitestrips for years and these are the best. Even my dentist asks what I use to whiten my teeth. I have sensitive teeth, and towards the end they will start to bother me, but if I take a break for a few days and resume it seems to be fine. Highly recommend!
Joelle S.
Orlando, FL
Crest Whitestrips work better than my tray and gel from the dentist. So easy to use anywhere. I love that I can apply the strip before working out and then it's done when I'm done. I use these 1-4 times a month depending how my teeth look at the time. Definitely use often before a special event. I have little to no irritation and sensitivity after using the strips. I recommend these to friends and family!
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
I just started using these whitening stripes so I will update this review with my results after I use up the pack. But so far I really like it! I can see that my teeth look a little whiter even after a couple of days. It does sometimes taste a little bad but hey that’s whiting stripes. I recommend buying these at a store like Costco where you can get two packs for the price of one!
Sham A.
Palos Hills, IL
I have used these for quite a while now and I love them very much 😻 they definitely get the job done ✨✨ only thing that I don't like about this is that it gives my teeth this pain idk why and if it's only me but it really bothers me. I used this for about 4 weeks straight and I have noticed some really good results. I do wish though that it was cheaper in price 😢
Taylor B.
Lexington , KY
I was actually really surprised about these. I wasn’t sure if they would work but after reading reviews I decided to give it a try and I’m glad I did. These really did whiten my teeth and gave noticeable results after just a few uses. My only dislike about this product is that it makes my teeth sensitive and hurt but that is pretty typical with any teeth whitener.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Wow, these things are tha BOMB!! I have bought these white strips at least 7 or 8 boxes!! They are literally a miracle whitening strip. I seen results in 3 days! I'm talking three to four shades lighter in three days!! Honestly they are priced decently too! 40 something bucks and you get at least 5 or more shades lighter. They come in a neat little box for morning and evening. I would definitely recommend you to try these verses going to the dentist to bleach. You will save tons of money and it's definitely worth it! Plus, they are simple and easy to use instructions on the box. So go try them before spending hundreds at the dentist people! ⭐️❤️Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Glamorous White Teeth Whitening Kit
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
I think this did such a great job at whitening my teeth however they didn’t get as white as paper. I think the diamond strong might be the one that works better I have to try it next but I can’t say this one disappointed me. I think it’s expensive but worth it. And a little painful sensitivity wise to the teeth but after a few days you become more used to it
Christina A.
I recently got braces off and the orthodontiste did not offer teeth whiting services. I have been on the hunt for an at home product to use to whiten my teeth but scared to invest because they are pricey. Is this one a good choice?
Hannia Q.
Lemon Grove , CA
Do you guys recommend these strips? If you've try them let me know how they worked for you(:
Archadia B.
Shepherds town
I've been trying homemade teeth whitener but they haven't exactly gotten to where I want them to go. Do these work?
I am scared to use this because Ii don't want it to hurt my teeth, will it do that?
Emily A.
I'm nervous to try these because I hear they deteriorate the enamel on the tooth? Has anyone has any tooth aches after using these? Did they really whiten?