Crest 3D White Luxe Supreme Flexfit Whitestrips Teeth Whitening Kit uploaded by Jabreon J.Crest 3D White Luxe Supreme Flexfit Whitestrips Teeth Whitening Kit uploaded by Jabreon J.Crest 3D White Luxe Supreme Flexfit Whitestrips Teeth Whitening Kit uploaded by Cari C.

BY CREST #19 in Teeth Whiteners

Unleash a brilliantly dimensional smile with your beauty “must have,” Crest 3D White Supreme FlexFit Whitestrips. These whitening strips are formulated with the same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use and whiten as well as a $500 professional treatment.*

*vs. laser.

Crest 3D White Supreme FlexFit Whitestrips:

• Deliver whitening results as effective as a $500 professional teeth whitening treatment*
    *vs. laser
  • Give you results that last 18 months and beyond
  • Exclusive FlexFit technology design stretches and molds to custom fit your unique smile for a comfortable, no-hassle teeth whitening experience at home
  • Use the same enamel-safe whitening agent that dentists use
  • Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
  • Whitestrips are so easy to use: you can whiten while you walk, talk, work, even drink water
  • The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly

Pvp, Peg-8, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin

• really it works? It serves for sensitive teeth?2 Answers
Valeria P.
Clarksville , TN
I have used these strips a couple years ago and they definitely work as they do whiten your teeth after you’ve been using them for a while but the only con is they they only whiten your incisors and they leave your canines your normal color. I would definitely recommend if you don’t care about some of your teeth being whiter than others. Obviously it’s different for everyone and depends on how big your teeth and smile are.
Linda B.
I was skeptical of whether these would work or not, and a little worried about taste and possible irritation. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they do make some improvement in the whiteness of my teeth, they are easy to use, don't have a bad taste and don't irritate my mouth in any way. I definitely recommend them, but it woukd take several applications to get really white results.
Jennifer C.
Lucasville
I wouldn’t give the strips a 5 star rating because of it causing my teeth to be very sensitive after using them once. My teeth is very sensitive after using the strips as well as it would leave white spots on my teeth, they do disappear within a day or so but I’m still looking for something else to whiten my teeth.
Noa F.
These white strips are AMAZING! I can literally tell a difference after just one use! They are so much more affordable than getting your teeth whitened at the dentist. This product is definitely worth the price. 10/10 recommend to anyone who wants whiter teeth!
Alex J.
Racine, WI
I loved the results i get when using crest white strips. They are my go to brand for teeth whitening. They are easy to use and give quick results. They're awesome for on the go since i dont need a clunky tray with it. I would recommend them.
Jasmine P.
These whitening strips are outstanding. They give you a whiter smile after a few uses! I have sensitive teeth and usually can’t use things like this but I have never had a problem with this product.
I’m actually using this product at the moment. I received it as a gift so i’m not sure where it was purchased. The only issue i have with it is that it makes my teeth super sensitive , but other then that it’s perfect and worth the try!
Rose B.
Nashville
Definitely works to brighten your smile, and I saw a difference but it did take most of the box to get the look but I guess that's okay! it doesn't budge but my mouth does create a lot of foam towards the end. Regardless it works and works well! wish they were inexpensive but I guess if it works then it's worth the money!
Thoa T.
camarillo
My usual teeth whitening brand wad up&up until I can by crest. I read reviews and I was worried about it but I went ahead and tried it anyway. It came it GREAT results! It took awhile but after the 2nd application I saw a difference. This product is definitely worth it.
Catherine P.
I have super sensitive teeth. It sent a sharp pain down my tooth and gums when I used it. I had to throw it out. I would not recommend it to anyone with sensitive teeth. I have yet to find an alternative to use.
Maria N.
really it works? It serves for sensitive teeth?