BY CREST #2 in Teeth Whiteners

Unleash a brilliantly dimensional smile with your beauty “must have,” Crest 3D White Supreme FlexFit Whitestrips. These whitening strips are formulated with the same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use and whiten as well as a $500 professional treatment.*

*vs. laser.

Crest 3D White Supreme FlexFit Whitestrips:

• Deliver whitening results as effective as a $500 professional teeth whitening treatment*
    *vs. laser
  • Give you results that last 18 months and beyond
  • Exclusive FlexFit technology design stretches and molds to custom fit your unique smile for a comfortable, no-hassle teeth whitening experience at home
  • Use the same enamel-safe whitening agent that dentists use
  • Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
  • Whitestrips are so easy to use: you can whiten while you walk, talk, work, even drink water
  • The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly

Pvp, Peg-8, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin

Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
The crest white strips product are my go to item . I drink tons of coffee and people always compliment my teeth how white they are and think I get them proffesionally done.However,I do them at home alone with crest white strips or any. Crest whitening product. Ust look at my teeth. You tell me. Would you rather spend less money on a great crest product product. And do it at home? Or spend a couple hundred at the dentist to get them whitening? I go for Crest whitening Products. Every time. You should too.
Brianna t.
Eglin AFB, FL
I’m embarrassed to even post the before pictures. This is the first time I’ve used these and I also use the mouth wash and tooth paste and you guys I’ve never been so confident in my smile in my life. I will continue to use these! I can’t recommend these enough. An hour every day can transform your smile too. Don’t hesitate! These are a steal! Crest 3D White Luxe Professional Effects Whitestrips Teeth Whitening Kit
Ashley P.
Haiku
Significantly helped to whiten my teeth over a short period of time. I came across someone who sleeps with these on for the maximum whitening and it really does help to have it on overnight. It will cause tooth sensitivity but only for a day for me. It’s pretty expensive for the amount you get so I like to use it for the fullest effect. I drink a lot of coffee and that tends to take a toll on my teeth but this takes care of it! It’s best to put it on before you brush and make sure that your teeth are really dry for it to stick properly. As for the strips themselves I like that you can stretch them a bit, the top ones are a perfect fit but the bottom tends to not completely cover what’s visible, even if I have a small mouth I like to stretch the bottom out a bit for better coverage. If the two strips were equal length that would be amazing, but it won’t stop me from continually using this. Love it!
Treva L.
Fostoria
This holiday season get a gift and give a gift for the price of one! This bundle pack gives you one free pack of Crest 3D White Professional Effects whitestrips. Get professional level whitening with Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects. They remove 14 years of teeth stains for a brilliantly whiter smile. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects are like an eraser for your teeth. Youll see a whiter smile after 3 days, and full results in 20 days. Their no slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening your teeth. Our exclusive FlexFit technology allows these strips to stretch, covering 30% more of your smile*. Achieve professional level teeth whitening results without the professional price tag. *vs. a non-flexing strip. TWIN PACK- 40 treatments total.
Valeria P.
Clarksville , TN
I have used these strips a couple years ago and they definitely work as they do whiten your teeth after you’ve been using them for a while but the only con is they they only whiten your incisors and they leave your canines your normal color. I would definitely recommend if you don’t care about some of your teeth being whiter than others. Obviously it’s different for everyone and depends on how big your teeth and smile are.
Lexie S.
Brentwood, TN
This so whiten your teeth, but I would recommend the Crest 3D White Whitestrips Brilliance Professional Effects ones more!! These are way cheaper than the “professional effects” ones, but trust me, you get your money worth. If you’re in need of a quick fix definitely use these! Don’t keep them on super long, or your teeth will hurt and be super sensitive. Love them! Will always use this brand to whiten my teeth.
Kiana K.
St Louis Park, MN
I have used Crest 3D whitening strips for years, 9 to be exact! They work fantastic for stains, yellowing and any day to day touch up you may need. They give you 14 days worth, I personally used them every day for 14 days the very first time I purchased them. After those were up, I bought another box that lasted me months! I only needed to use one every couple of weeks. They leave my teeth glistening white and I’m always getting compliments about them. Do not overuse as they will make your teeth sensitive. Definitely consult with a dentist or purchase the sensitivity kind if usage becomes uncomfortable.
Lisbeth M.
Hesperia, CA
I’ve use almost 3 box of these. I can definitely see a change and whiter teeth. I would recommend it better then getting you teeth whitened by a professional because you won’t be able to eat many foods, but with these whiting stripes you can eat anything. I do use them every other day because it does cause sensitivity towards your teeth that can be really painful so do not use every day.
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
I started using this whitening strips when I was like 17 I honestly love them they do leave your teeth whitening but the thing about it is that after if the air is on or a little bit air goes in your mouth your nerves are very tense so they hurt so so bad but honestly this kid does work but it kind of makes your teeth in a little bit more sensitive than they already are but I mean it’s $50
Zac H.
Dallas
So I drink a lot of coffee and because of that I always seem to have coffee stains. I decided to try whitening strips for the first time before a big photoshoot and it really did the trick. After a few days my teeth were perfect! I ended up buying the whitening tooth past and mouth wash and only use the strips once a week now!!!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Do these really work ?
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL
Do these actually work to give you noticeably whiter teeth?
Sydney  S.
I really want to try these, my teeth are quite an embarassment. They are very expensive however.. are they worth the price?
Bridgette H.
Lexington, KY
I've been looking for an easy and quick way to whiten my teeth &and was wondering are these strips uncomfortable to wear???
Victoria L.