Crest 3D White Luxe Supreme FlexFit Whitestrips - 14 count uploaded by Kassandra E.Crest 3D White Luxe Supreme FlexFit Whitestrips - 14 count uploaded by Brooke S.

BY CREST #16 in Teeth Whiteners

Get the smile you've always wanted in the comfort of your home with crest 3-D white luxe supreme whitestrips. The exclusive flexfit technology design stretchesâ and molds to your teeth for a completelyâ custom fit. The no-slip design helps keep the strips in place so you can talk and drink water while you whiten your teeth. And when you're finished, the strips come off easily and cleanly. . â . Get professional looking results without the high cost with crest 3-D white luxe supreme whitestrips. Includes 14 teeth whitening treatments (28 whitestrips). . â . â see more...

• How easy are these trays to conform to your mouth without being b...2 Answers
  • Do these really aid in whitening your teeth? 2 Answers
  • How well do these work over the 1 hour ones. Will they leave me g...2 Answers
Jaimie H.
Very strong product with very noticeable results. I am so impressed by this product. I am a regular coffee and tea drinker and with this product, I am almost always asked how I get my teeth to be so white. You only get 14 in the pack, but the price is great compared to an in-dentist visit for ZOOM!
Rachel D.
Finally, A teeth whitening strip that stays on my teeth and takes years of stains off really quickly! I absolutely love these strips and they have brought my teeth to movie screen white. I am an avid coffee and red wine drinker so I was looking for something to take care of those stains. 30 minutes every day and I really achieved what I was looking for. Much cheaper than what my dentist offered. Crest has come a long way with their products and totally recommend!
Lauren P.
Hialeah, FL
I was always teased about having yellowing teeth in middle school. Due to medications given to me when I was a kid I wished I could do something about it! In high school I tried Crest 3D whitening strips and they absolutely worked. My smile was pearly white and and I was more confident then I had ever been! I use them every year just to maintain the whiteness. By far one of my favorite products.
Kaylee W.
MENIFEE, CA
MY TEETH HAVE GOTTEN 8 SHADES WHITER. One day I was looking in the mirror and I saw how yellow my teeth had gotten and I was totally disgusted ( I am an active coffee and tea drinker) so I did a little research on the Crest white strips and went out and bought a pack, and boy am I glad i did. They are easy to apply and they do not hurt and they did exactly what I wanted them to do. Now I do not worry about wearing bright or pale lip colors because I know my teeth will not look gross. THANK YOU CREST (:
Rafalene C.
Kutztown, PA
Even though the crest whitening strips can get a little pricey it's definitely worth it. I tried to find dupes to save money and NONE of them get my teeth as white as these do. They are also super easy to apply and you can still talk and perform daily tasks while whitening with them. Hands down my favorite way to whiten my teeth!
Isabela N.
York, PA
These definitely did a great job at whitening my teeth, but beware, if you can't handle sensitive teeth, this is not the product for you. I bought mine from Ulta for I think $40?? I'm not entirely sure anymore. The price makes sense for the quality and reliability of the product.
Rachel W.
I use these strips once every two months or so. I like the product and I think it really works, but I have often had a lot of pain while using it on my gums (especially my bottom gums). It doesn't last more than a second but it is honestly too painful to keep on so I have to rip it off. I still use it though because it honestly works.
Tasha F.
Brilliant, AL
People always ask me how I get my teeth so white( I still don't think they are white enough 😂) but this is how! I've been using Crest White Strips for forever! If you can't afforded to fork out $300 a one time to go to the dentist I highly recommend these! 😍😬
Kaity w.
Dublin, VA
These white strips are the bomb.com! After one use my teeth were at least a shade whiter! The only thing I have to say negative about this product is that my teeth is sensitive and these strips only made them more sensitive.
Julia M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
i loved these! my dad and i tried them once or twice and even though we didnt use them a lot they still definitely worked! the first time i used it i noticed a difference! even though it wasnt a crazy difference but when i used it the second time i definitely saw a difference in my teeth! i dont have any cons about this product.
Régine H.
How long has anyone used this before they were able to see results?
Sarah V.
Franklin, KY
How well do these work over the 1 hour ones. Will they leave me guns sensitive.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Do these really aid in whitening your teeth?
mary h.
Charlotte, NC
How easy are these trays to conform to your mouth without being bulky?
Vanessa A.
Hampton, IA
Are these really worth the money? Do they work?