BY CREST

A Whiter Smile is Yours with Crest 3D White Pampering Mint Flavor 2 Helps Relieve Tooth Sensitivity Whitens 3 Helps Build Protection Discover your smile s full potential when you use the complete collection of products from the award-winning Crest 3D White brand. From whitening toothpaste to whitening strips, Crest 3D White has teeth whitening solutions to suit your oral care needs. It s never been easier to unveil your whiter, brighter smile to the world. Helps Relieve Tooth Sensitivity Whitens br Now, you can have less pain from sensitivity and a dazzling white smile. Compared to Sensodyne, Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity contains the same sensitivity active ingredient. But, it is the only sensitivity toothpaste with the power of 3D White! Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity is designed with Dual Action: 1) Sensitivity Protection helps build protection and insulates from see more...

Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity Whitening Toothpaste, Pampering Mint, 4.1 oz
  • "I really whitens my teeth and it doesn't make my teeth sensitive at all it is very gentle and thats a plus for me because I have sensitive teeth." in 1 review
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
this product is great for my teeth and it works so well. it cleans well and my teeth are whiter. it met my expectations and i would recommend it to anyone. i repeatedly use this product and it taste good and its just  a great product and it is very useful
Megan 👻.
mission viejo
The best whitening toothpaste on the market, not too expensive yet highly effect, I can't complain! I love the flavor of the toothpaste and after taste isn't fake minty like most other whitening toothpaste that are trying to mask the flavor of whatever it is exactly that's whitening your teeth. Available at your local drug store for around $8 I highly recommend this toothpaste. If your looking for something that will actually give you whiter teeth, look no further then Crest 3D whitening toothpaste!
Kelly B.
Arrington , VA
I like this toothpaste a lot. I have pretty sensitive teeth and I have noticed some difference since using this. It doesn’t have a bad taste either. I recommend trying this stuff out if you have some sensitivity!
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
I have always had problems with my teeth, they’re sensitive to hot, cold, and wind even. This product has helped me keep my teeth less sensitive and allows me to drink hot and cold things without much trouble.
Lauren S.
LOVE THIS. I have super sensitive front teeth and this has helped with sensitivity so much. It also leaves my teeth feeling super clean and has helped with whitening and it's affordable! Definitely would recommend!
Mikayla J.
I've been using this toothpaste for a few years now. Toothpaste is something I'm picky about because I'm particular about the flavor and the aftertaste. The 3D White is awesome for both and keeps my teeth white. Not as white as using strips, but keeps them at a normal shade of white as I'm a heavy coffee drinker.
Ashley R.
Rome, NY
My teeth used to get very sensitive and this toothpaste was my go to! It whitens very good!! It also makes your teeth feel good! It’s such a great product for such a great price! I definitely recommend this for anyone with sensitive teeth who like to keep them white!
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
Use it everyday twice a day! Keeps my teeth nice and white and feeling super fresh! Definitely love the outcome and I am a frequent buyer! The only toothpaste I purchase. Overall I am a huge fan!!!! Would recommend to anyone looking to whiten their smile!
Julie U.
Conroe, TX
This toothpaste is awesome! You definitely see results after a couple brushes! Use this 2-3 times a day, everyday and it keeps my teeth white. I smoke and drink coffee everyday so I highly recommend! Wish it came it a click lid instead of a screw on.
Emma O.
Plymouth, MN
I always use crest whitening toothpaste. I often get compliments about how white my teeth are, and I do not use anything else to whiten them than this toothpaste. This toothpaste does not irritate my teeth or cause any sensitivity from the whitening.
Taylor L.
Madison , TN
Does this toothpaste work well against sensitivity? It's a little pricey so I want opinions first. Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity Whitening Toothpaste, Pampering Mint, 4.1 oz