BY CREST

A Whiter Smile is Yours with Crest 3D White Pampering Mint Flavor 2 Helps Relieve Tooth Sensitivity Whitens 3 Helps Build Protection Discover your smile s full potential when you use the complete collection of products from the award-winning Crest 3D White brand. From whitening toothpaste to whitening strips, Crest 3D White has teeth whitening solutions to suit your oral care needs. It s never been easier to unveil your whiter, brighter smile to the world. Helps Relieve Tooth Sensitivity Whitens br Now, you can have less pain from sensitivity and a dazzling white smile. Compared to Sensodyne, Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity contains the same sensitivity active ingredient. But, it is the only sensitivity toothpaste with the power of 3D White! Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity is designed with Dual Action: 1) Sensitivity Protection helps build protection and insulates from see more...

Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity Whitening Toothpaste, Pampering Mint, 4.1 oz
  • "I really whitens my teeth and it doesn't make my teeth sensitive at all it is very gentle and thats a plus for me because I have sensitive teeth." in 1 review
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Lakewood Rch, FL
The only toothpaste that really whitens! I use this daily and always have bright white teeth even with being a coffee addict. I've tried other whitening toothpastes but just haven't seen the results that this offers. My only complaint is the after feel. The toothpaste almost leaves a chalkiness behind that isn't exactly pleasant. However with a quick rinse out its all good. Highly recommend this to anyone that needs to whiten a few shades or protect against stains.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Oswego, NY
I normally use the plan Crest tar tar protection but I decided to give this a try and was pleasantly surprised! I've only been using it about a week but I think I can already see a difference. Other whitening toothpastes I've used in the past has made my teeth more sensitive (or at least that's how it seemed). So far this stuff is great!
Olga A.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my GO-TO brand no doubt! After I started using the Crest 3D brand I stopped paying attention to any other toothpaste brands. It really does whiten my teeth I see a difference if I stop using it even for a day. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and just provides an overall clean feeling.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Mcdonough, GA
This toothpaste really works! After about two weeks of using this product I noticed a significant difference in the color of my teeth. After about a month they were a lot whiter. The only thing that kinda throws you off is that if you stop using it your teeth pretty much backtrack.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be honest this tooth paste is just like every other tooth paste out there. There was nothing about it in particular that really set it apart from any others out there on the market just like it. It didn't whiten and it was kinda harsh for being a sensitive teeth paste
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Helps to keep my teeth from becoming too sensitive like other whiting pastes do. I do notice s difference in the whiteness of my teeth as well (this is coming from a nearly daily coffee drinker!). Great taste and has good moisture/texture. Would definitely recommend!
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps control sensitivity all while whiting at the same time. Whiting is not as fast or apparen't as regular tooth past but that is because this is for sensitive teeth and anybody with sensitive teeth understands. Over time you will notice your teeth getting whiter.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
3D white has been my favorite toothpaste for several years. I developed sensitivity after some dental work and this product came to the rescue. I still receive the same whitening power with the added bonus of reducing sensitivity, all at a very reasonable price.
Briana C.
Briana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually buy crest in general as far as toothpaste goes. I prefer Arm & Hammer but this gets the job done as well. I would hope that it would make my smile as bright as my highlight but all in due time I suppose. Of course I will continue to buy this brand.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this tooth paste. The flavors are amazing. The minty smell does linger for a while and that to me is a good thing. Only reason why this lost a star is that I cannot tell if it makes my teeth whiter and it is on the expensive side.