BY CREST #32 in Toothpaste

Now, you can have less pain from sensitivity and a dazzling white smile. Compared to Sensodyne, Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity contains the same sensitivity active ingredient (5% potassium nitrate). But, it is the only sensitivity paste with the power of 3D White!

Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity is designed with Dual Action:

1. Sensitivity Protection - building protection and insulating from sensitive tooth pain and

2. Spectacular Whitening - polishing and lifting away surface stains.

Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity Whitening Toothpaste
  • "I really whitens my teeth and it doesn't make my teeth sensitive at all it is very gentle and thats a plus for me because I have sensitive teeth." in 1 review
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
This toothpaste does not burn your mouth because of how strong it is but at the same time no other toothpaste makes my mouth as fresh and minty all day long no matter what I eat. I love this toothpaste but not as a whitening product. I've used this for years and seen no difference in fact I had to purchase whitening products (not because it made my teeth yellow it just didn't whiten them more than what they were) but still this toothpaste is worth it because it's that good.
Loren S.
Prattville , AL
I tried this toothpaste before ultimately switching over to the AP24 brand by NuSkin (I am not a brand rep), and I did enjoy this one! It’s not terrible tasting, and I feel like it did a little bit of whitening, although I only used it for a few weeks. Since I do have sensitivity in my teeth, I felt like this did a great job of reassuring me that my teeth would be fine lol
Lauren S.
LOVE THIS. I have super sensitive front teeth and this has helped with sensitivity so much. It also leaves my teeth feeling super clean and has helped with whitening and it's affordable! Definitely would recommend!
Mikayla J.
I've been using this toothpaste for a few years now. Toothpaste is something I'm picky about because I'm particular about the flavor and the aftertaste. The 3D White is awesome for both and keeps my teeth white. Not as white as using strips, but keeps them at a normal shade of white as I'm a heavy coffee drinker.
Ashley P.
Savannah, GA
I’m a big fan of Crest 3D white. My husband was a smoker and it kept his teeth pearly white. I use this product religiously as I have sensitive teeth, but want to keep them looking as white as possible. I would recommend this product to a friend regardless if they wanted to whiten or not.
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
Use it everyday twice a day! Keeps my teeth nice and white and feeling super fresh! Definitely love the outcome and I am a frequent buyer! The only toothpaste I purchase. Overall I am a huge fan!!!! Would recommend to anyone looking to whiten their smile!
Emma O.
Crystal, MN
I always use crest whitening toothpaste. I often get compliments about how white my teeth are, and I do not use anything else to whiten them than this toothpaste. This toothpaste does not irritate my teeth or cause any sensitivity from the whitening.
Billie H.
Saint Louis, MO
This tooth paste is amazing. Taste great and very effective. The whitening aspect didn’t do much on my teeth so I wouldn’t recommend this product to customers looking for whitening. I would buy this product again but isn’t my first choice.
Liz P.
Huntington
This noticeably whitened my teeth without making my teeth feel super sensitive like some other whitening pastes I've tried before. For the price I think this is great if you want to whiten without making your teeth overly sensitive.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this toothpaste for almost 10 years now. It tastes great and makes my teeth clean while maintaining their whiteness. You can find this product at almost any store that sells toothpaste. I recommend this product.
Taylor L.
Madison , TN
Does this toothpaste work well against sensitivity? It's a little pricey so I want opinions first. Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity Whitening Toothpaste

back