BY CREST

Now, you can have less pain from sensitivity and a dazzling white smile. Compared to Sensodyne, Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity contains the same sensitivity active ingredient (5% potassium nitrate). But, it is the only sensitivity paste with the power of 3D White!

Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity is designed with Dual Action:

1. Sensitivity Protection - building protection and insulating from sensitive tooth pain and

2. Spectacular Whitening - polishing and lifting away surface stains.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I really whitens my teeth and it doesn't make my teeth sensitive at all it is very gentle and thats a plus for me because I have sensitive teeth." in 1 review
Loren S.
Prattville , AL
I tried this toothpaste before ultimately switching over to the AP24 brand by NuSkin (I am not a brand rep), and I did enjoy this one! It’s not terrible tasting, and I feel like it did a little bit of whitening, although I only used it for a few weeks. Since I do have sensitivity in my teeth, I felt like this did a great job of reassuring me that my teeth would be fine lol
Lauren S.
LOVE THIS. I have super sensitive front teeth and this has helped with sensitivity so much. It also leaves my teeth feeling super clean and has helped with whitening and it's affordable! Definitely would recommend!
Mimi F.
high point
Purchased at: Walmart
This is awesome especially if you have sensitive teeth it’s hard to find a whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth I am a smoker and I have very sensitive teeth and my teeth are whiter the most people who don’t smoke it a great product and price Is good
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
Use it everyday twice a day! Keeps my teeth nice and white and feeling super fresh! Definitely love the outcome and I am a frequent buyer! The only toothpaste I purchase. Overall I am a huge fan!!!! Would recommend to anyone looking to whiten their smile!
Kelly B.
Lynchburg, VA
I like this toothpaste a lot. I have pretty sensitive teeth and I have noticed some difference since using this. It doesn’t have a bad taste either. I recommend trying this stuff out if you have some sensitivity!
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
I have always had problems with my teeth, they’re sensitive to hot, cold, and wind even. This product has helped me keep my teeth less sensitive and allows me to drink hot and cold things without much trouble.
Alisa V.
New Castle, DE
I love this brand and this paste in the above privacy. Stylish packaging and excellent quality. It is gently cleans your teeth, suitable for everyday use. In the package a lot of product and it will last for a long time. After the application is still fresh scent. I am very pleased with the result from the use.
Megan 👻.
Mission Viejo , CA
The best whitening toothpaste on the market, not too expensive yet highly effect, I can't complain! I love the flavor of the toothpaste and after taste isn't fake minty like most other whitening toothpaste that are trying to mask the flavor of whatever it is exactly that's whitening your teeth. Available at your local drug store for around $8 I highly recommend this toothpaste. If your looking for something that will actually give you whiter teeth, look no further then Crest 3D whitening toothpaste!
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
This toothpaste does not burn your mouth because of how strong it is but at the same time no other toothpaste makes my mouth as fresh and minty all day long no matter what I eat. I love this toothpaste but not as a whitening product. I've used this for years and seen no difference in fact I had to purchase whitening products (not because it made my teeth yellow it just didn't whiten them more than what they were) but still this toothpaste is worth it because it's that good.
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
I have used this product for a few years now and personally what I think it does it prevent your teeth from getting anymore discoloration rather than making your teeth perfectly white. So the purpose of this product is a little unclear. I use it twice a day, once in the morning then again in the evening before bed. Since using this product my teeth have remained almost white and haven't gotten to a yellow shade at all. Would I recommend to a friend? Yes.
Taylor L.
Madison , TN
Does this toothpaste work well against sensitivity? It's a little pricey so I want opinions first. Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity Whitening Toothpaste