Crest, 3D White Luxe Sensitivity Whitening Pampering Mint Flavor Toothpaste - 4.1 Oz, Pack of 2

BY CREST

This product is not eligible for priority shipping. Image may vary from the actual product. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica D.
Grain Valley, MO
I love this toothpaste. Ever since I started using it, I have noticed my teeth have gotten whiter. It leaves nice minty taste in your mouth, and not an artificial mint like some other brands. I have been using Crest for several years now and I plan to keep using it.
Karmela O.
Spring, TX
I like this toothpaste even though it's a little pricey, but for the benefits it gives, we still buy it! I like how this is for sensitive teeth and it also has a whitening effect. I like the flavor of it because it is not too strong and it doesn't give a stingy sensation.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite toothpaste, whitening or not. The minty flavor is so intense that it leaves my mouth feeling as clean as when I leave the dentist's, and it makes me feel as though my breath is minty fresh for up to an hour after brushing my teeth. The whitening effect is just an added bonus!
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
I like the toothpaste minty feel it leaves in my mouth - I haven't noticed my teeth any whiter but overall and ok product.  I don't have any problems with decay so must be effective toothpaste to use.
Megan H.
Fort Atkinson, WI
I'm not really into whitening my teeth because I do have very sensitive teeth, I gave this toothpaste a try and I loved it. After only about 2 weeks you could see a little difference in the way my teeth looked, they were getting whiter. I have since gone through about 3 tubes of this toothpaste and it is all I will ever use. 10/10 would recommend.
Michelle Q.
Oakland Gardens, NY
This product is great for surface cleaning. I notice that my teeth usually stay the same color when I use this product. Every once in awhile I would use a different product when I run out of Crest 3D and notice a change. My teeth would be slightly more yellow. But, this has easily been fixed when I reuse the product again for a short period of time. This is my go-to product for toothpaste.
Alex M.
Having sensitive teeth makes it hard to find a good whitening toothpaste. Rather than leave your mouth feeling minty fresh, many of the sensitive tooth pastes leave a weird taste in your mouth. Sadly, this is one of those. Tastes very strange, but did notice less sensitivity.
Bridgette M.
St Matthews, SC
This toothpaste is most definitely my favorite and the only toothpaste I ever really use. It keeps my teeth so white and I have absolutely no complaints about it. Also, I have very sensitive teeth and gums, so this is really the best toothpaste for me to use.
Chelsea M.
Cheyenne, WY
I feel like this toothpaste has like five things it says it will do and it only does like 2 of them. It's a good option for cleaning and it appears to be gentle on sensitive teeth. It's flavor is okay. I don't know if it's trying to claim it's whitening or not because the title is so ridiculously long but it doesn't really whiten. It's okay but doesn't wow me.
Alisa B.
My boyfriend and I LOVE how this toothpaste tastes and how it leaves our teeth feeling after we are done brushing. Our teeth have definitely gotten progressively whiter (we are avid coffee drinkers). I would definitely recommend this product.