BY CREST #2 in Teeth Whiteners

Why pay for professional teeth whitening treatments? Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are just as effective, because they’re formulated with the same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use.

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips:

• Deliver professional-level teeth whitening results at home
  • Remove 14 years of stains for a whiter smile
  • Give you results that last 12 months and beyond
  • The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly
  • Use the same enamel-safe whitening agent that dentists use
  • Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
  • Whitestrips are so easy to use: you can whiten while you walk, talk, work, even drink water

PVP, PEG-8, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin

• are the professional crest white strips actually worth th...3 Answers
  • Does this thing really work?5 Answers
  • Does this leave your teeth sensitive?3 Answers
Callie A.
San Diego, CA
I use these all the time to keep my smile bright. These are easy to use and apply. Usually I apply them while I get ready in the morning and by the time I'm done, my smile is ready to go for the day! Love these and they are my go to teeth whitening product!
Evy W.
Los Angeles, CA
My aunt loves these and recommended I buy them to try them out. I don't know how I feel about them - I see a tiny difference but I'm not sure if it's worth it for the price and the potential damage it can be doing to my teeth.
nozimahon i.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this product three times a year to whiten my teeth and it does an amazing job. I find that if you use a toothpaste designed for sensitivity two weeks prior and during whitening you will be just fine. The results are great and long-lasting. Even my dentist and hygienist have commented on the results for the past 2 years.
Ivy T.
These are amazing!!!! They really whiten teeth and taste good too.😂 these stay on more or less and work quite well. I can always tell a difference when I use these.
Jessica M.
Oregon City, OR
10/10 would recommend these whitening strips. They’re my favorite and they don’t make your teeth hurt and I have sensitive teeth.
Av B.
Los Angeles, CA
I used these teeth whitening strips before my wedding g and teeth were sparkling. Everyone noticed and asked me what I did. They thought it was professionally done but secret... I did it myself with this amazing product. You get professional results.
Omta Y.
Hamilton, ON
I love these whitening strips. They are extremely easy to use, affordable and effective. They whitened my teeth a couple shades lighter with just 2 weeks of use. I would definitely recommend these to my friends and family if you're looking for an affordable option to whiten your teeth.
eric z.
Definitely whitens your teeth by a huge increase. Apply everyday as stated, might feel sensitive after second or third use but thats normal. Make sure you rinse off the residue after using the strips.
Merry D.
Montpellier
Hello, i love all the product or this company , if you allow me To a review this product i would be grateful To you,i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my post for the purpose of encouraging people To bue from internet and on the same time hilp the company promote good new .best regard
Kayla A.
Lincoln, NE
I don't use them very often but when I do I always love the results. It makes my teeth look whiter and they are very easy to use
Hetal S.
San Francisco, CA
How long does it take before you start seeing results? I wanted to try these out before my wedding, but wanted to know how early I need to start using it!
Shivani P.
How quickly did you see results from these whitening strips?
Stephanie N.
Troy, OH
I have used these previously with no problems, but the last box I bought seemed to really hurt my teeth. I think my teeth became more sensitive to them. Is there anything anyone else has done to stop the sensitivity or to block it??
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
Has anyone experience gum sensitivity using this product? I have very sensitive gums and I am hoping this works!
Sìmply T.
Are these for real....I've seen people use it on YouTube....but does it actually work???

back