BY CREST #1 in Teeth Whiteners

Why pay for professional teeth whitening treatments? Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are just as effective, because they’re formulated with the same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use.

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips:

• Deliver professional-level teeth whitening results at home
  • Remove 14 years of stains for a whiter smile
  • Give you results that last 12 months and beyond
  • The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly
  • Use the same enamel-safe whitening agent that dentists use
  • Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
  • Whitestrips are so easy to use: you can whiten while you walk, talk, work, even drink water

PVP, PEG-8, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin

• are the professional crest white strips actually worth th...3 Answers
  • Does this thing really work?5 Answers
  • Does this leave your teeth sensitive?3 Answers
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
This product is amazing. It really does work. I used it for about a month. I started seeing my teeth whitening about 2 weeks in. Your teeth might get sensitive because it has hydrogen peroxide. I suggest using the whole line of products to get maximum results.
Corinne B.
Baltimore
I think these work pretty well! I like how you can still function and talk with these in - I find it better than the gels for this reason. I did notice it made my teeth more white but I don’t think it was superior in the results to other OTC whitener.
Emily S.
Los Angeles, CA
I am halfway through the process of whitening my teeth with Christ and I think that it’s working the last time I used it five years ago it lasted for years and I always got compliments but it doesn’t reach all the teeth which is an issue on the sides
Tori R.
Los Angeles, CA
These are easy to use, and you will definitely see results after a few uses. They sell them all over- most grocery stores/drug stores carry them! Worth the buy for an in-home whitening option. Definitely cheaper than getting a professional whitening
Amber S.
Apopka, FL
When you want to look great, you need your teeth to be super white. There is no better product that Crest 3D Whitestrips. It is reasonable, easy to use, and has great results. I recommend it to all of my friends when they compliment me on my teeth!
Mallory L.
Kansas City
Not a huge fan of having stuff on my teeth in general, but it’s worth it! Cheap compared to other at home whitening devices/ creams/ etc., but when used consistently I did notice an increase in whiteness. Didn’t continue with it for the long run but would use again.
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
These are the only crest strips I have used so far, and they are awesome! They helped whiten my teeth, and keep the stains away. The price is a bit higher than I would like. But it’s worth it! I definitely want to try the others that they have.
Meagan C.
If you can deal with the how easy three strips can slide off your teeth, they can be pretty effective. I am repeat user but don’t use often enough to see consistent results. Nonetheless, when I do stick to using it, I am happy with the results!
Samantha L.
Mc Leansville, NC
The ONLY whitening product that I will ever use because it's the only thing that works for me! Toothpaste alone doesn't do the trick, and I'm so glad I started using this! I no longer have to worry about white teeth, because I already have them!
Cassie B.
California, MD
I love these whitening strips! They do work very well. They only down side, as with most whitening products, is that if you have sensitive teeth your teeth may hurt for awhile. It's worth it in my opinion, because you will have a whiter smile!
Hetal S.
San Francisco, CA
How long does it take before you start seeing results? I wanted to try these out before my wedding, but wanted to know how early I need to start using it!
Shivani P.
How quickly did you see results from these whitening strips?
Stephanie N.
Troy, OH
I have used these previously with no problems, but the last box I bought seemed to really hurt my teeth. I think my teeth became more sensitive to them. Is there anything anyone else has done to stop the sensitivity or to block it??
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
Has anyone experience gum sensitivity using this product? I have very sensitive gums and I am hoping this works!
Sìmply T.
Are these for real....I've seen people use it on YouTube....but does it actually work???